Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineA To The K
Smokey

LOL WIN!
    #625957 - 06/04/12 09:10 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Haha I throw all my old dirt in this little plot outside of my house. I have some cilantro out there too, but mainly I just forget about it.

I remember way earlier this year I decided I didn't wanna grow anymore until the fall, I just needed a break. I think it was actually on 4/20 I moved this clone outside. I had completely forgotten it. It even frosted a few times, so I figured it was done.

Check out what I just noticed.

I'm gonna leave that other shit growing.

If I let this go and just keep chopping it back for the rest of the summer, will it last ya think? I just want to get a few clones off of it in September or late August to bring inside. Obviously I'll get clones before she switches to flower.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleWeilii Wonka
Phytophile

Loc: 0291939292849392948393284...
Re: LOL WIN! [Re: A To The K]
    #625959 - 06/04/12 09:46 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

A To The K said:
Haha I throw all my old dirt in this little plot outside of my house. I have some cilantro out there too, but mainly I just forget about it.

I remember way earlier this year I decided I didn't wanna grow anymore until the fall, I just needed a break. I think it was actually on 4/20 I moved this clone outside. I had completely forgotten it. It even frosted a few times, so I figured it was done.

Check out what I just noticed.

I'm gonna leave that other shit growing.

If I let this go and just keep chopping it back for the rest of the summer, will it last ya think? I just want to get a few clones off of it in September or late August to bring inside. Obviously I'll get clones before she switches to flower.

I say let it grow larger. She's already been stressed enough, so if you keep cutting her back, she'll be stressed and your cuttings will be stressed. That being so, it's possible both of them could die or be stunted from the stress.

When she is larger, she will yield both more and stronger cuttings.

EDIT: I reread your post and yeah,  just let her go for a while. You only need a couple branches and you most definitely still have enough season left if you're in North Amercia. I have a couple seedlings that I started in late May. I don't like getting going this late, but I had no choice really.

Edited by Weilii Wonka (06/04/12 10:10 AM)

OfflineGreenShaman
Stranger
Male

Loc: Pluto
Re: LOL WIN! [Re: Weilii Wonka]
    #626851 - 06/10/12 09:58 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

:awelol: :cheers:

--------------------
:wink:

Offlinesexycybe
Stranger

Re: LOL WIN! [Re: GreenShaman]
    #627123 - 06/12/12 07:30 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Aha win indeed

OfflineA To The K
Smokey

Re: LOL WIN! [Re: sexycybe]
    #631033 - 07/09/12 07:03 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hahaha, heres a little update. A month later, appropriately timed :P I didn't even notice. I'm a bit nervous about this...no matter how much I top it, it just keeps coming back with more LOL. I need it to stay small, at least until September. I wasn't going to bud it but now I feel like I need to.

I park my car directly in front of it, and we have this squash or pumpkin or something in that box, but its not so hidden. Just how much can I cut this back without damaging it? I want it to be about that size when its DONE, and its got at least 2 more months on her...its "hidden" for now...sometimes right out in the open is the best hiding place, right?

On a related note, we've had these flowers here my entire life. They never grow more than 1-2 flowers on each plant. Generally not even enough to ever notice. Since I put this nice fancy soil and leftover nutrients in here, look at how much they've fucking exploded LOL! Amazing how much a little bit of food and some expensive soil can do.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds