Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Cannabis and Rancid just stopped my panic attack
    #611554 - 03/04/12 08:21 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Alright, sorry for the blog type post, but I really need to share this chain of events. Read it or don't, it will be therapeutic enough typing it up.

So I get a message from a friend I see occasionally. Maybe every 2 months or so. He asks me "Hey, are you and T friends now?" (ex). To which I reply "Nah, that bitch is dead to me, why?".

So, he tells me that her cover photo is of me, and all of my really close friends and her. It was from a party we had prolly 3+ years ago.

None of us even speak to her. I know she tries to talk to me sometimes and I give her a polite "please don't talk to me" (I'm too nice). We broke it off after like 5 years, a few years ago. I think 3? I don't really know.

So I freaked out. Like, why can't she just leave me alone? Why can't she just leave US alone? She didn't just wrong me in that breakup, she wronged my entire family and my crew. My bros and I are real tight. I mean like, seriously, they are down for anything if its for me. I don't think most people have a group of friends like I have, and they are wonderful.

So I hopped on my phone and talked to my friends. I sent a bunch of texts real pissed. Getting more and more upset the whole time.

Panic attack beginning.

I said fuck it, and smoked a blunt in the car.

Slowly...I realized...I'm still able to text all these friends of mine and get a reply. I'm still able to be comforted by these guys, and I know if I had asked, any one of them would make a conscious effort to drive here and be for me ASAP.

She can't. She just has memories. She lost all of us, and we only lost her. Its like that Rancid song -Tropical London.

If you lose me, girl, you lose a good thing, that's one thing I know for sure.

If she were anyone else, it'd be the saddest thing I ever saw.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSteve Buscemi

Re: Cannabis and Rancid just stopped my panic attack [Re: RasJeph]
    #611558 - 03/04/12 08:39 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Well I didn't really understand what you meant dude, but I do like that album. :stoned:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Cannabis and Rancid just stopped my panic attack [Re: Steve Buscemi]
    #611560 - 03/04/12 08:43 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Haha, I don't even really know. All I know is I feel like a bawss, which means I win :lol: :shrug:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineMiscusi
Grade 10
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Sunnyvale Trailer Park, C... Flag
Re: Cannabis and Rancid just stopped my panic attack [Re: RasJeph]
    #611562 - 03/04/12 08:50 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Haha, I don't even really know. All I know is I feel like a bawss, which means I win :lol: :shrug:

I fell out in the hospital two days ago, full blown panic attack and a mini seizure. (yes i seizure when my anxiety hits peak)

it sucks.

--------------------

"You cant arrest me, im high I cant understand my rights!"

Nanook said:
" People learn differently. Some can observe and gather what they need, others need to do it and experience all the options. One of those options being: burning down a mini fridge. "

Anything posted by me related to cultivation or illegal activities is purely fictional. It is intended for educational or entertainment purposes only.

Please help support the fight for Medical Marijuana in Florida

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules