Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecloneufc
Emerald Palace of divine dank
Male

Rare dankness seeds!
    #609140 - 02/12/12 04:40 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I went to the Cannabis Cup today and they were selling raredankness seeds. I never heard of them before so I didn't get any. While I was there I tried out Doc's OG and it's by far the best OG I have smoked! I didn't know it was a RD strain till I left. Now that I'm home, I started reading and researching them. Now Im interested I'm getting some. You can't even buy them from Attitude seedbank yet. Attitude is selling them for about $132 with stealth shipping. They are selling packs at the cup for $80. I believe they are 10 packs. I would love to see some grows but since they are so new I can't seem to find any. Anyone have any grow pics or experience with these seeds?

Edited by cloneufc (02/12/12 04:15 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecloneufc
Male

Re: Rare dankness seeds! [Re: cloneufc]
    #609226 - 02/13/12 12:44 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I went back today and picked up some seeds. This one is the 2011 Cannabis Cup Winner for Sativa! The strains they have are awesome! I think I'm gonna ride their nuts for awhile!

Edited by cloneufc (02/13/12 12:47 AM)

Offlinephrostbyte
Hydro Grower

#609233 - 02/13/12 01:06 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Looks awesome!

Offlines0ndmond
Action Bastard'd
Re: Rare dankness seeds! [Re: phrostbyte]
    #609237 - 02/13/12 01:15 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

rofl... it would be a blast designing those packages

It'd be cool to see them all grown at once to see the stability of phenotype. I can't wait for the day each seed's DNA is sequenced rapidly, those will be fun times

Offlinecloneufc
Male

Re: Rare dankness seeds! [Re: s0ndmond]
    #609242 - 02/13/12 02:06 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The T-shirts and sweaters they sell look just like the seed pack! I'll sport those clothes. It's not like anyone is gonna know what RD means. The few that do will lol.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #609247 - 02/13/12 04:43 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Exactly what Cannabis Cup did you go to cause the official one is always held in November and the 2011 and 2012 Cannabis Cups are no different?

I've been to most of them and it's a great place to meet people but as far as a serious weed contest it's more of a joke then anything else. Example take the Moonshine Haze. How does a strain win the Sativa Cup when the strain has a Indica dominant mother?

I'm not trying to be a asshole I'm just saying don't pay extra for seeds cause they advertise that they won the cup. You'll notice that the price of strains that win the cup all of a sudden go up.

Quote:

I went to the Cannabis Cup today and they were selling raredankness seeds

I'm guessing English is a seconed language and that you were at the cup in November. (November 20 to the 24th we're the dates it was on)

Quote:

I went back today and picked up some seeds. This one is the 2011 Cannabis Cup Winner for Sativa! The strains they have are awesome! I think I'm gonna ride their nuts for awhile!

Pic a strain cause you liked it when you smoked it or cause you like the genetic make up of the strain. Picking a strain cause it won the cup is a mistake. Example, Greenhouse Seeds has won more cups then anybody else but check out just how wonderful of a reputation they have.

Once again I'm not knocking you or Raredankness Seeds just trying to make sure you get what you want cause seeds aren't cheap. :wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinecloneufc
Male

Re: Rare dankness seeds! [Re: Magash]
    #609248 - 02/13/12 05:12 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I went to the Cannabis Cup in Los Angeles yesterday and today Feb 11th and 12th. It was offical, High Times was there along with a shitload of vendors. I am aware that the Cannabis Cup contest is a joke. Smoking is very subjective. Winning the Cup does tell you that whatever they smoked was above average. I decided to get the Moonshine Haze because I read in a forum about a guy that grew all RD strains out and he also just happened to like that particular strain the best. I really have not read anything bad about it, only good news. The Moonshine Haze is 28% Indica and 72% Sativa.All the RD strains were the same price and I don't have a good Sativa. Attitude charges $132 for these seeds and I got them in my hand for $80. $80 is really not a bad price. Sure they had seeds for $40 a pack but I don't mind paying the $80 because one of two things is going to happen. I'm either gonna say it's all hype or I'm going to get a nice strain for my collection.

Here's the link for the Cup.
http://medcancup.com/

Edited by cloneufc (02/13/12 05:32 AM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #609267 - 02/13/12 09:06 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for the link. I forgot about the Med Cup in LA. The one to go to would be the one in SF. The biggest advancements are up there but that one doesn't take place till June.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #609269 - 02/13/12 09:22 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cloneufc said:
You can't even buy them from Attitude seedbank yet. Attitude is selling them for about $132 with stealth shipping.

:confused:

--------------------

Offlinecloneufc
Male

Re: Rare dankness seeds! [Re: Harry_Ba11sach]
    #609292 - 02/13/12 02:13 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

That did sound strange. They didnt have any seeds at the time but they did have the price on the menu.RD told me Attitude has a shipment on the way. Today I looked and the Attitude is now selling RD seeds.
http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/rare-dankness-seeds-moonshine-haze/prod_4045.html

Another reason I chose to go with RD is because I tried the Doc's OG and it's by far the strongest OG I have tried. I can tell you that the Doc OG is not hype but some very good night time medicine. I can't say the Moonshine haze is good but I'm willing to bet is it.

Edited by cloneufc (02/13/12 02:55 PM)

Offlinecloneufc
Male

#609570 - 02/16/12 12:17 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

After 48hrs of sitting under my xbox360 in a ziploc bag, all 10 have germinated! By the way an xbox360 works great as a heat mat. So far I'm stoked with 100% germination rate all within 48hrs! This strain is a hybrid and I don't know why it's classified as a Sativa. I can't wait to see if it lives up to the hype! The Doc's OG was the bombest OG I have tried and I have smoked nearly every OG out there. The two strains that peak my interest are Doc's OG and Ghost Train #1. I'll pick these up as soon as I have extra money to throw around.

Here's a thread with nothing but great reviews from people.
http://www.rollitup.org/colorado-patients/476358-rare-dankness-amazing.html

Edited by cloneufc (02/16/12 12:35 PM)

Offlinecloneufc
Male

#609882 - 02/19/12 05:09 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Moonshine haze

Here's my  serious seeds white russian!

InvisibleHawksresurrection
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #609883 - 02/19/12 05:20 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Serious seeds make some dankness.

--------------------
Dude she isn't as young as she use to be.

-niteowl

InvisibleMr.Hybrid
Constitutionalist
 User Gallery

Loc: Astana, Kazakhstan
Re: Rare dankness seeds! [Re: Magash]
    #609913 - 02/19/12 07:51 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Magash said:
Exactly what Cannabis Cup did you go to cause the official one is always held in November and the 2011 and 2012 Cannabis Cups are no different?

I've been to most of them and it's a great place to meet people but as far as a serious weed contest it's more of a joke then anything else. Example take the Moonshine Haze. How does a strain win the Sativa Cup when the strain has a Indica dominant mother?

I'm not trying to be a asshole I'm just saying don't pay extra for seeds cause they advertise that they won the cup. You'll notice that the price of strains that win the cup all of a sudden go up.

Quote:

I went to the Cannabis Cup today and they were selling raredankness seeds

I'm guessing English is a seconed language and that you were at the cup in November. (November 20 to the 24th we're the dates it was on)

Quote:

Pic a strain cause you liked it when you smoked it or cause you like the genetic make up of the strain. Picking a strain cause it won the cup is a mistake. Example, Greenhouse Seeds has won more cups then anybody else but check out just how wonderful of a reputation they have.

Once again I'm not knocking you or Raredankness Seeds just trying to make sure you get what you want cause seeds aren't cheap. :wink:

:okiapprove:

Offlinecloneufc
Male

Re: Rare dankness seeds! [Re: Mr.Hybrid]
    #610039 - 02/21/12 05:23 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Mod edit: Illegal post.  You cannot sell seeds and/or cannabis through this website.

Edited by Harry_Ba11sach (02/21/12 08:49 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies