Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineThePoohBearScare
Stranger

Stringent State's Laws
    #603864 - 01/04/12 06:01 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Maine needs to loosen up on it's requirement for MMJ. I don't believe you should have to be throwing a crap shoot with AID's or other preventable diseases and be "rewarded" <----- mind you that is in quotes; while people with countless other symptoms; such as psychiatric disorders, are left out in the cold - Can be seen as quite literal how cold it gets around here :P - you can have the worst eating disorder, anxiety, and insomnia symptoms; but just as long as thats not part of your AIDS or Cancer symptom regimem; the severity of the symptom comes no where near the playing field. I am in no way disrespecting or having a go at serious disease sufferer's - best of luck to anyone unfortunate enough to be stricken with such illnesses. All I'm asking for is a little fairness. Should the on-the-fence about MMJ states keep ultra-stringent diagnoses based systems - or adopt a more "symptom friendly" program? Any and all replies considered.
State's need to seriously chill out on the regulations
You may choose only one
Keep MMJ for the terminally ill
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (01/04/12 06:00 AM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Edited by ThePoohBearScare (01/05/12 08:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDrGreenThumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phish Tour Flag
Re: Stringent State's Laws [Re: ThePoohBearScare]
    #605104 - 01/13/12 06:39 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Whoa man, I think you're out in the cold on this one. Chronic or intractable pain was added to the list of qualifying conditions and that opened up access for a lot of people.

Have you ever broke a bone? Had surgery? Are you suffering from age and your joints hurt? You just need to have at least 6 months of documented pain of some sort.

Last winter I broke my leg. A titanium rod was implanted in my leg with 3 screws in the knee and 3 in the ankle. I healed up fast and I went back to work. Sometimes it hurts a little. The doctor up here said that I'll have to learn to "live with it". I never went back to complain about pain since the surgery.

So I told this to the good doctor down south and 1 hour and $300 later I had my card. That simple. I can't stand hospitals or going to the doctor which is why I don't get sick. But I can honestly say I felt 150% better when I left the Doc's office that day!

So I told this to a friend and he said, "I had knee surgery back in high school. Think I can get it?" He made an appointment. He told the Doc it hurts occasionally and I don't have health insurance. Therefore, I can't afford to go the ER every time it hurts. He came back with his Card.

If you need a referral man, let me know. :super:

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” -Dr. Seuss

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom