Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleP-O

Worst thing YOU have ACCIDENTALLY eaten?
    #604839 - 01/11/12 01:04 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Lets hear the storys.....

1.  One time i was eating pancakes at my grandmas when i was a kid.. after eating like 6 pancakes i asked her what the black things floating in the syrup were... turns out she left the syrup open for a few months and dozens of ants drowned in it

2.  One time my gf was sick and i was taking care of here.  Wanting to load her up on vitamins i went looking for a orangejuice in the fridge.  Sweet, found a "Raw" juice, and it didn't expire for another week  (these are the real juices, no concentrate crap.)  So i told her to drink the whole thing to feel better.. she kept saying it tasted gross and makes her want to puke.  I assured her its just "real orange juice" and it tastes different.  after she was dont i threw out the bottle and realized it expired a year earlier ... lol  my bad

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
Re: Worst thing YOU have ACCIDENTALLY eaten? [Re: P-O]
    #604843 - 01/11/12 02:06 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The first time I went to Dominican Republic, I couldn't speak spanish at all. I went there with my friend like 4 years ago, we went in a little village called Cabrera, we lived with his (at the moment) girlfriend (now his wife). The mother of the family went to my friend with a tiny pepper, told him to touch it with his tongue just a bit. I wasn't aware of anything going on, I didn't see him do it at all. He came to me with the pepper, told me to eat this because it was very good. I ate the whole fucking thing in one bite.

It wasn't spicy at all in the beginning when I bit it, but after like 1 minute I started to feel the effects. The taste of the pepper itself wasn't that bad, but after eating it, it starts BURNING in your throat and mouth, but it is so fucking intense! When the mother saw me eat the whole thang, her face was like that:
:pokerawe:
Tears started coming out of my eyes quite intensely, for at least 15 minutes (this is not even a joke, I couldn't stop it) they told me to eat sugar, didn't work at all, drink milk, didnt neither... I have a huge tolerance to spicy thang, I normally don't even feel it while eating spicy food that everyone around me find quite spicy. But this fucking shit... That fucking little bitchy green pepper was the most horrible thang I ever eaten in my life.

PS: Fuck yeah the spelling thang didn't find any mistakes in my whole text!!! (I know somes are still there)

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

InvisibleP-O

Re: Worst thing YOU have ACCIDENTALLY eaten? [Re: Manitou]
    #604844 - 01/11/12 02:17 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

thats a mean joke...

i got another one...

me and my buddy were stoned as fuck at his dads place (prob in grade 10).  i told him to go get us some munchies, but he didn't want too, cuz he didn't wanna run onto his dad and have his dad see him high...

After buggin him for a while so he sneaked to kitchen and grabbed a bag of buns.  We ate like 5 buns each (in dark with tv on) (with cheese slices).  in the morning we found out every bun was extremely moldy and was being saved "for the birds"

:puke:

Edited by P-O (01/11/12 02:22 PM)

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: Worst thing YOU have ACCIDENTALLY eaten? [Re: P-O]
    #604856 - 01/11/12 04:00 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I have an ex who came over when I was younger and used my moms coffee pot and didn't change something out and it was all moldy. I never drank coffee so I never knew my mom hadn't used it in forever. She actually threw the machine out when she decided to make coffee the next time.

The girl never said anything, and AFAIK she drank the whole cup :lol:

I can't really think of anything I've personally eaten that was gross. I'm kinda observant about shit I eat for reasons exactly like mentioned in this thread lol.

I did have some kind of sauce or something that needed to be refrigerated that I forgot about on the table and used it a few days later. Puked for like 4 days.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineSobeiyt
BleedingSidewalk

Loc: California Flag
Re: Worst thing YOU have ACCIDENTALLY eaten? [Re: RasJeph] * 1
    #604921 - 01/12/12 12:15 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

One time I accidentally smoked a bloody booger......

Short story, my friends are dick heads..   

I guess my shithead friend rolled up a bloody booger and gave it too me and I was all high coming back from eating cereal, I ask if they have any more pot, hes like, yeah I got a resin snap.  So I go out on his balcony and start milking it out of the bong, after a minute they come out and start busting up laughing just as I snap it and inhale.  It tasted like weed to me, so I am not sure if I believe them.  I acquired the name booger boy for awhile there hahahahahahah.  Assholes.

--------------------
:peace: Things you can do, some can't be done!:peace:

www.soundcloud.com/tcfromgb

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: Worst thing YOU have ACCIDENTALLY eaten? [Re: Sobeiyt]
    #604931 - 01/12/12 12:54 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Once I swear I ate a tooth, there is a thread somewhere about it, but I'm super picky so I examine all food before I devour it. Closest thing to eating something gross was when I had a glass of water out of my water cooler which was outside, I just picked up the glass I kept next to it, filled it and drank, I had almost finished the glass when I realized there was a fucking frog in the glass
:chong:

--------------------

Offlinesmokie
Stranger
Male

Re: Worst thing YOU have ACCIDENTALLY eaten? [Re: T-Rex]
    #604936 - 01/12/12 02:20 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

My father used to tell me the story of what he called the turd sandwich.  He put a log of dog shit inside of a sandwich and fed it to his cousin.  He said his cousin ate it up and said mmm tasty.  Whether or not this is true, I don't know but still an epic story.

--------------------
"When I was a kid I inhaled frequently. That was the point."
- Barack Obama
--------------------------------------------------------------

Have A Look At Smokie's Best Vaporizer
:rasta:

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Worst thing YOU have ACCIDENTALLY eaten? [Re: smokie]
    #604952 - 01/12/12 07:50 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:rofl:

You guys reminded me of this:

Hahhaa, I remember posting it here before. My friend got a keg for his going away party...and we're all just 21 now so we aren't used to kegs. Personally, I've never hooked one up so it took us like an hour to get it pressurized and shit in the keggerator.

Anyway, I finally got the first beer out of the fucker after waiting a full hour. The line was like 20 people long after me...I step out of the garage, go to take a sip and see this bastard in there.

If it were a small bug, I would have just picked him out. But look at that. Lmao.

--------------------

OfflineSpenner
The Spenner
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Worst thing YOU have ACCIDENTALLY eaten? [Re: RasJeph]
    #605012 - 01/12/12 03:42 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:lol: holyshit guys. And Ras that's absolutely revolting.

I discovered there were two crushed hornets under a hamburger I was eating once... they blended in with the char =|

--------------------
~

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: Worst thing YOU have ACCIDENTALLY eaten? [Re: Spenner]
    #605022 - 01/12/12 04:36 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

that's not so bad. I feel like you probably absorbed their power. so you're two hornets stronger. and that's badass.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale