Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineIamasmoker
imachavel
Male

Loc: Florida
no one has ever had ordering problems from these seed companies before?
    #60349 - 06/18/08 07:23 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i ordered my shit 3 weeks ago from breedbay.co.uk and nothing has showed up

i messaged the site and they swore they sent my package on the 29th of may, and that it should be getting to me

the thing that sucks is that they use stealth shipping, so i have no clue what the hell happened to it, i can't track it or anything

this really sucks, has this happened to people before? am i pretty assuredly ripped off? or is there some major clog in the mail?

harvest is coming up, if they get here tommorow, does anyone think i'll have enough grow time to get a decent yield? i mean wtf is this shit?!

--------------------
my rating of flavoraid:

b*tch*s shouldn't call me a retard..

and this shit... "I like to drink tea, lift weights, punch shit, have sex with girls"....

is gay as f**k

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: no one has ever had ordering problems from these seed companies before? [Re: Iamasmoker]
    #60529 - 06/18/08 09:43 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I doubt they ripped you off.  You know seeds do occasionally get confiscated.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Loc: the sun
Re: no one has ever had ordering problems from these seed companies before? [Re: THEBats]
    #60538 - 06/18/08 09:53 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

but wouldn't they send you something in the mail saying that they confiscated it?

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: no one has ever had ordering problems from these seed companies before? [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #60540 - 06/18/08 09:54 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
but wouldn't they send you something in the mail saying that they confiscated it?

yes and no.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: no one has ever had ordering problems from these seed companies before? [Re: THEBats]
    #60545 - 06/18/08 09:57 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:

yes and no.

very confusing

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: no one has ever had ordering problems from these seed companies before? [Re: still beLIEve]
    #60554 - 06/18/08 10:03 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

the government generally isn't worried about a small amount of seeds.  I wouldn't doubt if half the time they don't even bother with a letter.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
    #60555 - 06/18/08 10:05 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

coaster's a fed, maybe he snatched them up :shrug:

OfflineaDoS
freedom lover
Male

Loc: land of the free
Re: no one has ever had ordering problems from these seed companies before? [Re: Iamasmoker]
    #60556 - 06/18/08 10:06 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

incoming pm

--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: no one has ever had ordering problems from these seed companies before? [Re: mel_lonta_tauda]
    #60558 - 06/18/08 10:08 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mel_lonta_tauda said:
coaster's a fed, maybe he snatched them up :shrug:

lol i was kicked out of a clinic cuz they thought i was a fed cuz i snapped a pic
hahahahahahahahahaahaaah i was so faded at the time too
sumtimes people suspect the most fucked up kidz cuz they think cops all of a sudden got rlly smart

--------------------

Invisiblemel_lonta_tauda
Male User Gallery
Re: no one has ever had ordering problems from these seed companies before? [Re: Coaster]
    #60562 - 06/18/08 10:09 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

:rofl2:

OfflineIamasmoker
imachavel
Male

#60621 - 06/18/08 10:49 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

damn

so they could have snatched it, and i'd never know huh?

that fucking sucks fucking balls dude

it's not like i can go to my local dealer, and be like

"hey, can you give me 20 maple leaf indica seeds, 16 juicy fruit seeds, and 10 misty bubble seeds?"

just doesn't work like that

this crap really pisses me off though

but yeah, somehow i doubt they just straight out gipped me

on a good note, my peyote seeds arived. these things aren't much bigger than a grain of sand, real small. Hope they sprout all right. It's going to take years for them to reach a size that works I guess. Oh well i don't plan on ever eating them, i'm keeping them for nostalgic purposes and because i think they look cool.

--------------------
my rating of flavoraid:

and this shit... "I like to drink tea, lift weights, punch shit, have sex with girls"....

is gay as f**k

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#60622 - 06/18/08 10:50 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i doubt they would snatch seeds

but if they did just re order

what do they run 10 seeds for like 16-20$?

--------------------
niteowl said:
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?

OfflineIamasmoker
imachavel
Male

Re: no one has ever had ordering problems from these seed companies before? [Re: still beLIEve]
    #60637 - 06/18/08 11:05 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

lmao pretty much for the right order

but i bidded on those seeds, and that's not as much of a problem as the fact that harvest is coming up and i'm growing outdoors

+ i don't want like 20 cannabis seed orders in my name, i've heard it can cause you problems later if you want to get a really good job, apparently they note that shit.

anyway, i could get seeds for the same price from k.c. brains. the problem is that i found a good deal on a columbian gold x ruderalis cross where it autoflowered, was 3 feet, and maintained bad ass columbian gold genetics. i saw the pictures and everything. you could tell it was ruderalis from the short heavy branching and because he compared the cross to the columbian gold and columbian gold is real tall thin sativa.

anyway, i look for autoflowering. I try and grow a regular, and autoflowering to have the chance of getting bud year round.

anyway, peace

p.s. fucking fuck confiscations, that sucks balls. if not how long can it take to order something from europe?

--------------------
my rating of flavoraid:

is gay as f**k

InvisibleAgent00
Kickin it for Christ

#60641 - 06/18/08 11:12 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I have friends who had this happen.

Now they buy from a company who do a really good job of concealing the seeds, so well if you got them you would be pissed for a second because you wouldn't be able to find them.

Ya just have to use your brain, buy from reputable seed companies like sensi seeds or bc bud depot etc.

I don't grow from purchased seeds I get mine from sacks of beasters because all beasters are is dank that was grown improperly or that accidentally got pollinated.

Edited by Agent00 (06/19/08 12:23 AM)

OfflineIamasmoker
imachavel
Male

Re: no one has ever had ordering problems from these seed companies before? [Re: Agent00]
    #60696 - 06/19/08 12:14 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

how do you know it's beasters? just regs beyond average?

i could assume some guy could give someone a white widow female and male, they'd breed and you could a shitload of regs

but i'd never know because to me regs can only imply what was there in it's genetics before it was fertilized

i've seen some good regs though....

that's a good idea, i hate the idea of fucking buying seeds, what a pain in the ass

yeah, this sucks, i can't fucking be like "here's my receipt, give me my money back" and for all i know they sent it and it got snatched

plus how do you prove you didn't get it or they didn't send it

--------------------
my rating of flavoraid:

is gay as f**k

InvisibleAgent00
Kickin it for Christ

#60701 - 06/19/08 12:22 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

ya just get a sack of good regs and by good I mean bud with hairs and crystals (probably wont have a ton of crystals) that is in fluffy bud form but  has seeds in it take those seeds germinate and grow properly and don't allow the males to live long enough to pollinate.

OfflineIamasmoker
imachavel
Male

Re: no one has ever had ordering problems from these seed companies before? [Re: Agent00]
    #60710 - 06/19/08 12:32 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

this works every time?

so this isn't necessarily regs, more like good chronic that lost some potency as some parts seeded

see.. that never happens here, we never see chronic with seeds

--------------------
my rating of flavoraid:

is gay as f**k

InvisibleAgent00
Kickin it for Christ

#60713 - 06/19/08 12:38 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

you can tell dude if the buds look good and are potent but have seeds than the bud will be more potent if you grow it right.

Plus I think alot of those companies are just scams, people selling swag seeds for 120 dollars per 5 seeds.:lol:(I should start) I dont trust them.

OfflineIamasmoker
imachavel
Male

#60738 - 06/19/08 12:52 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

lol

in all honesty

they're probably really good genetics

but fuck those prices

3 dollars a seed should be the fucking MAX price for SEVERE bud

average price should be .50-$1 a seed

i mean, what, are they LOSING money?

i'm sure weed would make a fucking GREAT economy

man, if it was only legal, shit. I could grow it in my backyard and shit

--------------------
my rating of flavoraid:

is gay as f**k

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

#60807 - 06/19/08 01:16 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i know a lot of seeds are coming through

i cant see em taken seeds

maybe if they stumbled across em

--------------------
niteowl said:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck