Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

People who buy Granddaddy Purple Seeds * 1
    #770749 - 03/02/15 11:03 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Well as you may know he went off the market for a while but now he is back. What happen is his partner got tired of taking the back seat and took off with all the genetics and the males. Well his partner has opned his own company called -Dungeon Vault Genetics-. I would get the seeds from him cause Ken has decided to get shady. Example the new seeds he has on the market he did by putting 8 males plants of different genetics and then surrounded them with females. Then he just shakes the plants this is done in his backyard not inside. The partner made of video of him doing it and it's out-there but I couldn't find it to post it here.

From Kens ex partner also known as P2P or PNW

"I NO LONGER WORK WITH KEN AND HAVE STARTED MY OWN COMPANY...
Ken is the most unprofessional, unknowledgeable people ive ever met and hes okay with putting out lies just to sell his seeds. Sure, everything for the most part that was created under the granddaddy genetics name by me or the other breeder was good, but there was just always a lack of correct info coming from Ken."

He sent this to a seed bank owner I know
"WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR GRANDDADDY SEEDS?? I bred most of what you are selling, and you changed up the descriptions of my fucking strains! Notice you dont have pics? Well i do. Not sure who sold you your seeds, but Im the breeder of phantom kush, kens grand og, grandpa larry, the f**k, kendawg, flowerchild and more. Id appreciate if youre gonna sell them, that you use my origianl descriptions for them. Ken stole them from me, the story is all over the net. All his new stuff, bay lotus, bay berry, purple valley, origianl GDP is all bogus and cross pollinated to hell. I have a video if his backyard where he bred all these. Over 12 new strains using 8 different males, all open pollianated in his backyard. If you know anything, you know thats not acceptable breeding techniques and the strains will not be what you are advertising.

and this one to somebody who makes seeds right here on this site
"When i first started working for ken, i was told that the "KENS OG KUSH" was Tahoe x OG male from someone... THENNNNN as all the people start growing them out, i start to see more and more purple phenos popping up, and that wouldnt be the case with a pure og cross.
So, come to find out, its tahoe x gdp.

I created the new line that included "the funk" and "kens grand og"

The funk, was created using what i believe to be a nice tahoe og from swerve's seeds, then crossed to a male from "kens og" or what im now calling "purple tahoe"

The "grand og" would be basically a version 2 of "kens og" since it uses similar parents, but not the same. My tahoe (Cali connection stock) x a male GDP from kens GDP seeds."

:happyweed:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: People who buy Granddaddy Purple Seeds [Re: Magash]
    #770751 - 03/02/15 11:19 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Nice info, thanks for sharing.:getstoned:

--------------------
:getstoned:

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
    #770752 - 03/02/15 11:25 PM (9 years, 28 days ago)

Wow.

Invisibleharri
ˈko͞okē

Re: People who buy Granddaddy Purple Seeds [Re: Stoneth]
    #770803 - 03/03/15 01:30 PM (9 years, 27 days ago)

so where can i buy these dank seeds?

OfflineJuicyJ

Re: People who buy Granddaddy Purple Seeds [Re: harri]
    #770805 - 03/03/15 01:31 PM (9 years, 27 days ago)

:thumbup:

Invisibleoeric mckenna
Pure Indica

Loc: Mars
Re: People who buy Granddaddy Purple Seeds [Re: JuicyJ]
    #770858 - 03/04/15 12:02 AM (9 years, 27 days ago)

Funy because they're aparently hight sought. Theyre almost never in stock with distributers due to popularity

--------------------
***Handing someone your life's work....in a single seed = :laugh: ***

HIGHER THAN A GEORGIA PINE

Oeric's Winter Grow Projects

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#778525 - 05/12/15 07:14 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Wait did ken actually get shady? or is this all info from the PWN guy and potentially not true? All I know is that I had a lot of problems getting some of the new stock to germinate, and out of about 10 seeds I ended up with 2 males and 1 female that wasn't a keeper. Could just be bad luck or my fault somehow. I actually can't really find any pics of the strains I had problems with, but there are plenty of pics of 'The funk, Candyland 2, and one of the pink champagne crosses. I kind of regret directing people toward the new stock since the name changed and makes it seem like Dungeon vault/grandaddy genetics pulled one over on GrandDaddyPURP fans.

BTW the pics on attitude/choice seeds are BS for the new stock. The pic for The Funk is actually my RD - Lee Roy they took from a Growery post I made. Not sure why they used that pic over the tons of great bud shots I've seen. Makes me question their stock too.

Edited by Midgetpawn (05/12/15 07:20 PM)

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: People who buy Granddaddy Purple Seeds [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #778551 - 05/12/15 10:30 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Midgetpawn said:
Wait did ken actually get shady? or is this all info from the PWN guy and potentially not true? All I know is that I had a lot of problems getting some of the new stock to germinate, and out of about 10 seeds I ended up with 2 males and 1 female that wasn't a keeper. Could just be bad luck or my fault somehow. I actually can't really find any pics of the strains I had problems with, but there are plenty of pics of 'The funk, Candyland 2, and one of the pink champagne crosses. I kind of regret directing people toward the new stock since the name changed and makes it seem like Dungeon vault/grandaddy genetics pulled one over on GrandDaddyPURP fans.

BTW the pics on attitude/choice seeds are BS for the new stock. The pic for The Funk is actually my RD - Lee Roy they took from a Growery post I made. Not sure why they used that pic over the tons of great bud shots I've seen. Makes me question their stock too.

just wondering wich seeds did you get from kens? cause i ordered 20 grand daddy purple original seeds. hope this is not true cause i been trying to get my hands on a legit grand daddy purple for as long as i been growing.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: People who buy Granddaddy Purple Seeds [Re: Mrshroom]
    #778568 - 05/13/15 12:15 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

I can't guarantee anybody is getting what they are suppose to. I do know Ken got busted doing his pollinating outdoors and so on. Plus the fact that all of a sudden there are a ton of germinating issues being told about on the boards.

If you can find them Apothecarry Grape Ape is the Original Grandaddy Purple.

Now I would think that Ken's Granddaddy Purple is the real thing but I can't say for sure because the guy is desperate to sell seeds right now.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #778582 - 05/13/15 05:45 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Are the seeds very stable even if you get the right ones? I'd have thought you could only really accurately reproduce the purple color with cuts, or a really lucky pheno seed.

It's a strain I've always very much wanted to grow, but I don't wanna fuck around. I just want a cutting of the real shit, and I'll never get that on the east coast so I gave up.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Edited by RasJeph (05/13/15 05:46 AM)

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: People who buy Granddaddy Purple Seeds [Re: RasJeph]
    #778589 - 05/13/15 07:32 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Are the seeds very stable even if you get the right ones? I'd have thought you could only really accurately reproduce the purple color with cuts, or a really lucky pheno seed.

It's a strain I've always very much wanted to grow, but I don't wanna fuck around. I just want a cutting of the real shit, and I'll never get that on the east coast so I gave up.

well if i get anything legit out of the 20 seeds ill let you known, so u can order seeds

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

#778592 - 05/13/15 09:05 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

:thumbup: Good looks homie.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: People who buy Granddaddy Purple Seeds [Re: RasJeph]
    #778644 - 05/13/15 04:57 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Now if any of Kens seeds are legit it will be the GDP seeds. That is his flagship strain and he is the original breeder of the strain.

--------------------

OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

#778897 - 05/15/15 11:29 AM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Well I don't know the whole story but everyone knows GDP as Ken Estes seed company and IMO the PWN guy had an obligation to do what Ken asked while working for GDP and breeding on his behalf. You can't just pretend to be a company you used to work for, no matter how much you contributed to their success.

Kens breeding methods couldn't have been that bad if he's using Kens crosses(like kens og) in his current projects.

@Mrshroom. I had Grandpa Larry, Coogies, Kens Grand OG, and Flower Child. Kens grand OG didn't have any issues.

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

#778910 - 05/15/15 01:27 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

That's the problem it wasn't somebody working for Ken. The guy was responsible for more of Kens strains then Ken was.

Quote:

Kens breeding methods couldn't have been that bad if he's using Kens crosses(like kens og) in his current projects.

That's the thing. In most cases it's the other way around. I think what it boils down to is Ken's partner got tired of getting shit on and had enough.

--------------------

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

#778924 - 05/15/15 03:59 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Midgetpawn said:

@Mrshroom. I had Grandpa Larry, Coogies, Kens Grand OG, and Flower Child. Kens grand OG didn't have any issues.

so did the other 3 have any issues?

also mag i think im going to order some of the Apothecarry seeds... every were i did check out online does not have any stock. do u know of any legit sites that are safe to order from that does have it?

figure ill grow out a pack of that strain too and then do a compairson between the two and i have some freinds who have had grand daddy purple and ill have them test both and see what they think and then ill have them tested and keep better strain of the two

InvisibleDeadkndys420
 User Gallery

Loc: █████
    #778927 - 05/15/15 04:09 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

If you have a med card (doesn't have to be Michigan) then you can order from this bank. I think it's the only seedbank in the US.

http://www.purealtitude.co/#!seed-menu/c4mg

OfflineMrshroom
Stranger

Re: People who buy Granddaddy Purple Seeds [Re: Deadkndys420]
    #778934 - 05/15/15 04:39 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

i have a caregiver card.. but im in the process of getting my patient card just waiting for the paper work to be ok'ed at my states department of medical pot.

and its funny i did call that place the other day and they were out. but said he will be getting more in a couple weeks.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Re: People who buy Granddaddy Purple Seeds [Re: Deadkndys420] * 1
    #778945 - 05/15/15 07:35 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:
If you have a med card (doesn't have to be Michigan) then you can order from this bank. I think it's the only seedbank in the US.

Fuck. I hate all of you legal guys lol.

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Re: People who buy Granddaddy Purple Seeds [Re: RasJeph] * 1
    #778956 - 05/15/15 10:53 PM (8 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RasJeph said:
Quote:

Deadkndys420 said:

Fuck. I hate all of you legal guys lol.

Right there with ya.:lol:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale