Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewire5
Awesome Possum

Loc: "The sticks"
This question got ignored in my journel
    #602073 - 12/19/11 02:49 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

So my most developed plant has mostly cloudy trichromes with a few showing clear and a couple showing amber. That said how much longer would you give it if you want about 20-30% amber trichromes. Or how fast do they USUALLY change. I know this will vary. But on average?

Should I start flushing now. Or would flushing starting next mid week be ok? I could just continue to flush this now and harvest it in a week with just a few amber trichromes right? Sooo many possibilities. Do I gain any weight by waiting?

--------------------
In order to grow good weed you need to be part carpenter, electrician, plumber, biologist, geneticist, chemist, and very willing to get dirty.

I've been working with power tools since I was 8, my dad is an electrical engineer who owned a 280 gal fish tank, and I studied biology with a specialty in genetics. Getting dirty comes naturally. I think my parents inadvertently trained me to be a weed grower.

See what you think on my first try.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: This question got ignored in my journel [Re: wire5]
    #602082 - 12/19/11 06:41 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I start the flush once I see anywhere from 2 - 5% ambers. So yeah, I'd start now. Do a week of flushing and check again. If it looks right, get to choppin'.

I'd check her once or twice throughout the week too. Sometimes once one turns, they ALL start to.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Offlinephrostbyte
Hydro Grower

Re: This question got ignored in my journel [Re: RasJeph]
    #602111 - 12/19/11 09:24 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I agree and start your flush now.  Once they start changing they go pretty quick!  Besides... the plant can live off of just the plant can live off of just the water and the nutes from the leaves for a pretty long time.  Well I guess that's IF your plant is a decent size.

Edited by phrostbyte (12/19/11 09:25 AM)

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: White House
Re: This question got ignored in my journel [Re: phrostbyte]
    #602114 - 12/19/11 11:26 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I dont really know the answer to that but I assume its better to start now. some people flush for a week, some for 2 so as phrostbyte said, your plants wont die if the trichs dont change to amber right away.

I dont think you gain weight after flushing because the stress from the flush+lack of nutes should stun the plant.

Also, I read that by stressing the shit out of your plants at the end of flowering makes them produce more thc..or more cbd I forget.
And if you like purple weed, you can cold shock it and if it has any purple genes it'll turn. Never worked for my bagseeds yet, but I water w/ Really cold water, and put them in a dark closet w/ a small (55$) AC. I do this for the last day and 1/2 because I also read that keeping them in the dark for a day or 2 increases the potency.
The rh stays at 20< btw, so they dont dry too long cause of the watering.

Offlinewire5
Awesome Possum

Loc: "The sticks"
Re: This question got ignored in my journel [Re: Dimo114]
    #602122 - 12/19/11 12:10 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Nice. Thank you everyone. I was really debating attempting one more feeding. But after reading this I think thats going to be a big negative.

If I really want to I can start harvesting her as soon wed. As its been over a week without food.

@ Dimo, I like to cold water idea. Next watering that plant will recieve iced water. Due to the way my house is set up the backroom gets chilly on its own. No need for an AC unit

--------------------
In order to grow good weed you need to be part carpenter, electrician, plumber, biologist, geneticist, chemist, and very willing to get dirty.

I've been working with power tools since I was 8, my dad is an electrical engineer who owned a 280 gal fish tank, and I studied biology with a specialty in genetics. Getting dirty comes naturally. I think my parents inadvertently trained me to be a weed grower.

See what you think on my first try.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds