Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinemagick81
Padawan grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narnia Flag
Blu ecig got me thinking of buying a vape...
    #599209 - 12/01/11 02:18 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Hey guys,
I've been a pack-a-day smoker since i was about 16. Having asthma, I've tried many times to quit, but have failed time and time again.

Anyways, I recently bought myself a Blu ecig, and I am loving it. I'm hating the cost of shipping to australia though, so i did find a place to ship me some smoke juice and will be refilling my own cartridges.

Anyways, I am breathing much easier now on the blu cigs, I even ran for the train the other day and didn't break into a wheezing asthmatic fit, lol.

The effects on my breathing has me thinking of buying a vaporizer, for my weed. I don't want to spend heaps of money on a Volcano, but then again I don't want to get ripped off buying a cheap one that turns out to be shit!

I've been looking at the Iolite, and the Vapir NO2. Can anyone tell me more about them, and which is the best to get? Are the gas powered ones ok? Or should I stick to electrical?

Also, I am not a heavy weed smoker, I'm a real lightweight when it comes to the MJ. I like to just smoke a lil bit and get all giggly, maybe a little bit more to help me sleep. I've been really careful since a bad episode many years ago where my paranoia drove me to insanity, I was convinced the friends i was partying with were plotting and trying to kill me, lol
Is it possible to vape just a tiny bit at a time, to get that effect? Or will the vape smash me, regardless of how little it is packed.

Keen to hear your feedback.
Cheers
DrMagickZ

--------------------
In the human brain, the hypothalamus controls the four f's:
1. Fighting 2. Fleeing 3. Feeding and ...4. Mating

My Current Grow. Killing Fields & Heavy Duty Fruity!!!
My Grow Journal. First Grow EVER!!!!

Edited by magick81 (12/01/11 02:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: Blu ecig got me thinking of buying a vape... [Re: magick81]
    #599237 - 12/01/11 08:38 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

If you're an occasional pot smoker I think the magic flight vape or the purple days would be awesome for you. Magic Flight mainly because its so portable, and you won't burn through batteries as quickly b/c you don't smoke very often.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisibleP-O

Re: Blu ecig got me thinking of buying a vape... [Re: 81renaissance]
    #599248 - 12/01/11 10:12 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I gotta go with the iolite!  I own 2, and love em.  All they need is butane (and weed) to work.  No batterys.  very portable.  Ive blazed in movie theaters with mine.  Ive dropped and stepped on it many times, so its deff built for stoner.

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Blu ecig got me thinking of buying a vape... [Re: P-O]
    #599252 - 12/01/11 11:03 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah I would also recommend the iolite or the magic flight

i personally would say magic flight cause you dont have to buy butane and they have a lifetime warranty

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Offlinemagick81
Padawan grower
Male User Gallery

Re: Blu ecig got me thinking of buying a vape... [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #599276 - 12/01/11 01:39 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah I was Checking em out on YouTube. At the moment my choices are down to the magic flight launch box, iolite, and vapir no2.

I like the vapir no2 as it has a temp setting. I've heard someone say it's as accurate and smokes up exactly like the volcano. Its little more expensive than the other 2 though.

Any feedback on the vapir no2?
I've only heard good feedback from users on YouTube.

--------------------

Offlinemagick81
Padawan grower
Male User Gallery

#599279 - 12/01/11 01:47 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I did like the look of the iolite, and the ease of being butane powered, although I heard it is quite noisy and not very stealthy to use with the noise of the gas and clicking.
I might get away with toking at the movies, but probably not in the bathroom so my wife doesn't hear it lol
Also it it isn't temp adjustable like the vapir no2. How important is that feature in ur opinion. I've read that ppl say cheap vapes therms are not to be trusted, but apparently the vapir no2 can be?

--------------------

Edited by magick81 (12/01/11 01:53 PM)

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
    #599340 - 12/01/11 09:22 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

im sure the n02 is ok, i had the vapir one which is pretty much the same thing just an older handheld model

it worked pretty well after I got used to how to work it properly, didnt compare even remotely to a volcano, but thats ok if your on occasional smoker

I just like the iolite and magic flight cause they are idiot proof, which many vapes arent

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

InvisibleP-O

Re: Blu ecig got me thinking of buying a vape... [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #599363 - 12/02/11 12:21 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

I just like the iolite and magic flight cause they are idiot proof, which many vapes arent

just click and get high .... no dials , numbers or anything, just the on button

:vaped:

(ripppped on hash)

Offlinemagick81
Padawan grower
Male User Gallery

#599477 - 12/03/11 02:09 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks guys,
I've decided to get myself a Buddha instead. Quite funny as it wasn't even on my list lol
Seems I can get one for about $150, and since i'm almost 2 months away from harvest, I've got plenty of time to save my pennies. I might even go all out and be a pimp and grab a volcano, just depends how much i have to spend when i get closer to harvest.
If I find a need to toke while i'm out of the house, I might get myself an iolite as well, we'll see.

btw, there is an iolite copy called the skyda 2 (or II), anyone heard of it or tried it? Looks like an iolite but is powered by rechargable battery instead. I emailed the manufacturers pretending to own 3 tobacconists in sydney, and asked about it.

They quoted me the sample price of $55, which is $105 cheaper than the aussie retailer sells it for. I was gonna grab one but:

a) they wanted an extra $45 for DHL shipping (I know they're not jacking the price up, as i pay $40 to get my blu ecig cartridges shipped by DHL)
b) they asked for payment through western union (last time i sent $1500 by western union, I never saw my money, or the promised item EVER!)

They eventually agreed to paypal, but to be honest, I don't think i really wanted to pay $95 for it in the first place, lol

--------------------

InvisibleP-O

#599585 - 12/04/11 12:04 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

last time i sent $1500 by western union, I never saw my money, or the promised item EVER!

OUCH!

What did you order?

Offlinemagick81
Padawan grower
Male User Gallery

#601193 - 12/13/11 05:48 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I ordered something that I'm not allowed to. Probably not smart to broadcast it online. But since I was buying something deemed highly illegal, the seller who i had dealt with many times before new I couldn't go to the cops. Also it was the first time he asked me to western union him the payment and he would send it. Because we had done business many times b4 i trusted him, stupid me. He ripped me, as well as 3 other ppl I know of. He split, never to be seen again :frown:

Anyways, I ordered myself a Vapir vape. I checked the tracking on it, and it looks like my vape has just touched down in Australia :laugh:
Can anyone tell me what the best temp range is to vape marijuana bud?
Also, I plan on vaping my dried out poppy pods, any feedback there as to what temp I can vape that?

Cheers
DrMagickZ

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order