Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Vape Ain't So Great [Re: Atheist]
    #169773 - 12/25/08 05:08 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

how is it not as good? it gets you HIGHER

im not saying bongs are bad, i love taking huge bong rips but vape is straight to the dome.

nothing beats milky, high-temp vapor. vape some fresh green on 420F and inhale that shit.

Exactly what I was saying. The bong hit isn't as good but it is a more satisfying hit to most.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

Re: Vape Ain't So Great [Re: oxalic32]
    #169830 - 12/25/08 08:02 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

oxalic32 said:
I like the taste of nice nugs in a vape. I honestly think if you solo a bowl pack in a vape rather than soloing a bowl pack in a bong you'll get higher. When you share a vape it is evenly divided, with a bong you can easily torch an entire bowl.

i guess it depends on technique, quality and pref.

as for taste most mids (they are pretty decent) a vape taste just as good as the headies. but i did make an exception with some strawberry cough and shiska berry... i still felt like they were being wasted.

i tend to corner my bowl so torching is done minimally (i usually hold the lighter far from the bowl too so it roasts for a half second before flaming).

my bong technique is strong lol :smile:

OfflineDoitagain
Smoothie therapist
Male User Gallery

Loc: i am everywhere and nowhe...
Re: Vape Ain't So Great [Re: ezKiel]
    #169832 - 12/25/08 08:04 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ezKiel said:
Quote:

Atheist said:

Quote:

ezKiel said:
it is delicious but less effective.

oh and i COMPLETELY wrote that wrong. Every other vaporizer is terrible, except for the volcano.

its $400 for a reason. its an incredible medical appliance that is insanely powerful

and i thought you said efficient, im stoned constantly so whatev. vapor rules.

it is a quality medical appliance and excellent for clean lungs...

however all i have been saying since the beginning is that if you have a tolerance and want to get ripped the answer is a bong.

the vapourizer is GREAT for constant everyday (staying functional) use and is efficient.

it is however LESS EFFECTIVE than a bong for getting f-ed up imo.

I was just trying to figure out if anyone else finds smoking dank (read: universally respected strains) out of a vape seems like a waste and doesn't get you as remotely as ripped as a bowl or three.

I enjoy vapourizers frequently (vape bros at home and volcano everytime i grab)

But when i get some really nice bud i find it goes way further and fuller effects are acheived with the b.

that is all

anything bad i said about vapes was likely being facetious towards coaster.

Dude quit sharing ur idle speculation like its the fucking truth.  Even if that is your experience with the vape it may be different for some people.

--------------------
ltd said:
fgts just don't understand

keep the shit

OfflineezKiel
All About the Haze
Male User Gallery

Re: Vape Ain't So Great [Re: Doitagain]
    #169833 - 12/25/08 08:05 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

read my 1st post. i know.

i was tryin to figure out what other people thought before coaster railroaded the thread like i said vapes suck

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#169834 - 12/25/08 08:06 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

:bongload: FTW!!!!

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Offlineimpgl

#169842 - 12/25/08 08:21 PM (15 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ezKiel said:
Quote:

oxalic32 said:
I like the taste of nice nugs in a vape. I honestly think if you solo a bowl pack in a vape rather than soloing a bowl pack in a bong you'll get higher. When you share a vape it is evenly divided, with a bong you can easily torch an entire bowl.

i guess it depends on technique, quality and pref.

as for taste most mids (they are pretty decent) a vape taste just as good as the headies. but i did make an exception with some strawberry cough and shiska berry... i still felt like they were being wasted.

i tend to corner my bowl so torching is done minimally (i usually hold the lighter far from the bowl too so it roasts for a half second before flaming).

my bong technique is strong lol :smile:

yuuup. i used to hate letting someone get greens and then the just torched the fuck out of all of it and pass it to me. its just disrespectful/.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains