Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

What do you guys think?
    #598819 - 11/28/11 10:41 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Got some pictures for you guys... I cant figure out what is causing this...
About 3 of the plants have this but the pictures are all off of just one (which is the worst one)
Just looking for some advice...
Trying to keep things short and simple
Ph is fine so no its not a PH problem
They get fed every other watering with 1/4 recommend dosage
I just switched their food to 10/20/10 and just got fed 2 nights ago the night they went into flowering...
They started to show these symptoms about a week ago and have progressively gotten to this point.
Forgot:  The leaves seem to be wilting and doing so the most at the bottom of the plant moving upwards.  The pictures are bad but what you see is a a small bit of weird spotting, that seems to occur mostly towards the tips of the leaves but some of the it has spread further in.
A couple of the leaves (you cant really see) the leaf tip is kind of completely folded up and a couple others tips have done the exact same thing just down... its strange.  Pictures number 2 shows the directly side by side happening..
Any thoughts?
Thank guys!:mushroom2:

Just some eye candy

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

Edited by JusTsHroomiNn (11/28/11 10:47 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: What do you guys think? [Re: JusTsHroomiNn]
    #598822 - 11/28/11 10:47 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

10/20/10 what? What kind of nute are you using?
That's a pretty hot fertilizer, you may be seeing the beginning of nute burn.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: What do you guys think? [Re: 81renaissance]
    #598824 - 11/28/11 10:52 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Its the powder... I forgot the brand exactly. Ill go check when Im back at home. I put a quarter of a tsp of this into 5 gallon bucket of water and all plants get this distributed to them and I have another 5 gallon bucket of just plain water.
I dont feel like it could be nute burn because it seems like this has been very slowly progressing but doing so none the less and I experienced some nute burn a few weeks ago and it was nothing like this.

I believe they were looking a lil like this when I fed them last with that stuff and before that their last watering they didnt get fed.  So these symptoms cant be from just burning :frown:

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

Edited by JusTsHroomiNn (11/28/11 10:53 AM)

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: What do you guys think? [Re: JusTsHroomiNn]
    #599086 - 11/30/11 08:12 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

*bump*

Does this look like it could possible be a K problem, Deficiency?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder