Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

BC Big Bud
    #597208 - 11/16/11 05:12 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Hey guys... so its 35 days into veg... Ive no problems so far (cept accidently breaking one in half working on sealing the room)
Which it should recover.
But these guys are all average 10 inches tall?
This seems really short they are only about 3 that are bushy the rest are just mediocre and seem a little stretched.
Everything is in 5 gallon buckets using fox farm and a 1000w HPS light in a 5 1/2x8 ft room with a fan blowing on at all times.
They could possibly be about 12-15 inches but I added soil up to the cotyledons.
Thanks guys

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewire5
Awesome Possum

Loc: "The sticks"
Re: BC Big Bud [Re: JusTsHroomiNn]
    #597256 - 11/16/11 11:22 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

That's not bad. About where mine were two weeks ago before I flipped them into vegging. If you think they are stretching just adjust your lights closer, that is if you can without burning the tops. If not I wouldn't worry too much. Like I said. They seem on par with mine. Though I also kept mine super close to the light at all times. I've been running low watt and CFL's

--------------------
In order to grow good weed you need to be part carpenter, electrician, plumber, biologist, geneticist, chemist, and very willing to get dirty.

I've been working with power tools since I was 8, my dad is an electrical engineer who owned a 280 gal fish tank, and I studied biology with a specialty in genetics. Getting dirty comes naturally. I think my parents inadvertently trained me to be a weed grower.

See what you think on my first try.

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

Re: BC Big Bud [Re: wire5]
    #597284 - 11/17/11 10:43 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Right on. Thanks man.
This is probably a noob question but...
Flip them into vegging? Aren't they vegging once they have sprouted?
Is there a certain time before its "vegging" after sprouting that I forgot to account for?

--------------------
Disclaimer:  Anything I post is purely for entertainment purposes and is completely fictional made up scenarios using information and pictures retrieved from other people.  I am by no means taking part in any activities displayed.

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: White House
    #597305 - 11/17/11 01:16 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JusTsHroomiNn said:
Hey guys... so its 35 days into veg... Ive no problems so far (cept accidently breaking one in half working on sealing the room)
Which it should recover.
This seems really short they are only about 3 that are bushy the rest are just mediocre and seem a little stretched.
Everything is in 5 gallon buckets using fox farm and a 1000w HPS light in a 5 1/2x8 ft room with a fan blowing on at all times.
They could possibly be about 12-15 inches but I added soil up to the cotyledons.
Thanks guys

5 1/2ft x 8ft is 44 square feet. Are you actually using the whole area?if so thats your problem, recomended area for a 1000watter is 16 sq ft

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: BC Big Bud [Re: Dimo114]
    #597314 - 11/17/11 02:02 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

What are your temps at? Slow growth can be attributed to a lot of things, including the room being too cold...

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

Re: BC Big Bud [Re: Tank333]
    #597324 - 11/17/11 03:00 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

DungenessDank, I like your sig, but can you buy any chance recomend where to find street hippies? lol...been trying to get my hands on some acid for like a year now:c0sm0:
Alls we gots here is "gangsters", half of whom just say no, and the other half try to talk me out of "frying my brain matter" xD; they offer me zanex/roxy instead...      ._.

Sorry for thread jacking

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

#597328 - 11/17/11 03:20 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Tank333 said:
What are your temps at? Slow growth can be attributed to a lot of things, including the room being too cold...

Quote:

Dimo114 said:
Quote:

JusTsHroomiNn said:
Which it should recover.
Thanks guys

5 1/2ft x 8ft is 44 square feet. Are you actually using the whole area?if so thats your problem, recomended area for a 1000watter is 16 sq ft

Errr what?

Ppl use  400watters in a 5x5 room... my room is just 3ft longer how is a 1000w insufficient in this space? I can barely see in there with how bright it is in there.
and to answer no im using about a 4x4 area right in the center (9 plants in 5 gallon bucks).
But there will be 6-8 more going in there.

And temps are not a problem its about a constant 78 in there.

--------------------

OfflineJusTsHroomiNn
StrangerDanger

#597329 - 11/17/11 03:22 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dimo114 said:
DungenessDank, I like your sig, but can you buy any chance recomend where to find street hippies? lol...been trying to get my hands on some acid for like a year now:c0sm0:
Alls we gots here is "gangsters", half of whom just say no, and the other half try to talk me out of "frying my brain matter" xD; they offer me zanex/roxy instead...      ._.

Sorry for thread jacking

sorry for double posting.
But all talk about lucy is welcome here. :thumbup::mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflineDimo114
Ranger
Male User Gallery

#597457 - 11/18/11 05:08 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JusTsHroomiNn said:
Quote:

Tank333 said:

Quote:

Dimo114 said:
Quote:

JusTsHroomiNn said:
Which it should recover.
Thanks guys

Errr what?

Ppl use  400watters in a 5x5 room... my room is just 3ft longer how is a 1000w insufficient in this space? I can barely see in there with how bright it is in there.
and to answer no im using about a 4x4 area right in the center (9 plants in 5 gallon bucks).
But there will be 6-8 more going in there.

And temps are not a problem its about a constant 78 in there.

Bro PLZ show me someone who uses 400watts in a 25 sq ft room. I have one in a 2x4 closet, and I still use 126 watts of cfl to get good side lighting.
Youre using 4x4 w/ a 1000 watter....so why not use your whole room if its enouph?! If you didnt section off the area, that is most likely your problem, as no light is reflected onto your plants.
Hope I dont sound like a jerk, but a 400watter in a 5x5 room means 16watt per sq ft...16. 50 is MINNIMUM according to FAQ...which IMO you need to read over a few more times...again, no offence.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom