Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: 5x5x7 1000w Dual Arc tent grow [Re: HempMaster]
    #597464 - 11/18/11 05:50 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I had a homemade areocloner. It leaked a bit and I was too lazy to clean it up every day, so my wife traded it for a bong... lol

--------------------
My best run so far

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: 5x5x7 1000w Dual Arc tent grow [Re: Tank333]
    #597468 - 11/18/11 06:03 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Tank333 said:
I had a homemade areocloner. It leaked a bit and I was too lazy to clean it up every day, so my wife traded it for a bong... lol

lol atleast she got something useful for it.

--------------------
My Tombstone will read: IwasburiedfacedownsoucanallkissmyA$$
my current grow

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

#597878 - 11/21/11 04:21 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Just thought i'd do a small update, i currently have 23 clones in my machine, out of the ones i first took, 10 have large enough root systems to transplant into my table, but another 5 will be ready in 4-7 days so i'm going to wait till i have 15 to break out the table and get it all setup. the other 8 clones i took just 4 days ago, and haven't seen actual root growth yet, though they stems are getting fat so it shouldn't be long now. I'll post a pic update when i transplant.

Hemp

--------------------
my current grow

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

#598226 - 11/23/11 08:00 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Just got my table ready for next week, wanted to test the pump, res heater etc... thought i'd share a pic with u guys.

--------------------
my current grow

Offlinemagick81
Padawan grower
Male User Gallery

Loc: Narnia Flag
    #598405 - 11/25/11 04:20 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Things are heating up. It's getting exciting in here!
Nice aerocloner, I've been looking at them myself also. And that table looks hectic!
Pulling up a seat. A front row seat. The best parta the movies about to begin :popcorn:
Lights, Camera's, ACTION!
haha

--------------------
In the human brain, the hypothalamus controls the four f's:
1. Fighting 2. Fleeing 3. Feeding and ...4. Mating

My Current Grow. Killing Fields & Heavy Duty Fruity!!!
My Grow Journal. First Grow EVER!!!!

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: 5x5x7 1000w Dual Arc tent grow [Re: magick81]
    #598475 - 11/25/11 07:24 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Dude, nice table!! That's sweet! How long you gonna veg in there?

--------------------
My best run so far

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

Re: 5x5x7 1000w Dual Arc tent grow [Re: Tank333]
    #598480 - 11/25/11 09:27 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Tank333 said:
Dude, nice table!! That's sweet! How long you gonna veg in there?

I think this time i will only vedge for a week, or until the plants are 8 inches tall, wanna see how much i can yield from smaller plants.

plus i'm going to throw a few clones into pots to use up the extra space in my tent, as the table only takes up 1/2 of it.

--------------------
my current grow

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

#599054 - 11/29/11 11:11 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Thought i would so a small pic update of my clones....

I'm going to transplant the clones into the system tomorrow, here's a couple pics of the clones and root systems....

Top of clones....a few have actually grown about 3 inches since i put them in.

The root systems...as you can see most of the ones i had in my myst cloner have large root systems, and since switching to the aerocloner the clones have rooted faster, out the clones i cut 10 days ago most are showing good root development, enough that i can now fill my 18 site table, and put the rest in pots...

I'll do a larger update in a few days after i transplant.

hope you enjoyed!
Hemp

--------------------
my current grow

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

Re: 5x5x7 1000w Dual Arc tent grow-transplanted! [Re: HempMaster]
    #599149 - 11/30/11 03:24 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Hi guys well today i transplanted 18 of my clones into my table, i still have 4 clones in the cloner that i will be putting into pots on the weekend. Plus the 3 moms and 2 auto lowryder plants currently in pots. I will have to vedge for about 10 days it looks like, don't want to switch to flower until all the plants root systems have reached the res, as it stands 12 of them have atleast 1 root touching the res, the rest are just out of the bottom of the net pots. Sorry for only a couple pics this update, but my camera's batterys died and the 1000w plays havoc with my phones camera(lots of black bars in the pics) so just the two pics till next update..

Oh and i am using AN micro/grow/bloom 3 part to vedge with, used 1/3 the recommended nutes in the res, roughly 300ppm in 10 gallons of water in the table, Ph'ed to 5.5

Table filled up :grin:

Moms and 2 auto plants...

thought i would add some shots of the auto flowering lowryder 2 plants..already starting to flower and even can see some tricombs forming!... pretty cool i must say, though their going to be TINY plants..

both are in one pot...

top of the right one.....

top of the left one...

--------------------
my current grow

Edited by HempMaster (11/30/11 05:28 PM)

Offlinephrostbyte
Hydro Grower

Re: 5x5x7 1000w Dual Arc tent grow-transplanted! [Re: HempMaster]
    #599360 - 12/01/11 11:50 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

:popcorn::thumbup::thumbup:

Offlinemagick81
Padawan grower
Male User Gallery

Re: 5x5x7 1000w Dual Arc tent grow-transplanted! [Re: phrostbyte]
    #599463 - 12/02/11 11:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Awesome. GL with your grow man :thumbup:
Looking at your last grow, you don't really need it, you obviously know what your doing. But a little extra mojo never hurt anyone :laugh:

Also, I am really digging your table! Seems you've always got the coolest gear  :tweakin:
How much did the table end up costing you? I would love something like that in my repetoire, definately beats watering in pots!

And those roots look awesome. Is is just me? When I look at them, its as if i'm looking at the skeletons of fish lol

--------------------

Edited by magick81 (12/02/11 11:30 PM)

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

Re: 5x5x7 1000w Dual Arc tent grow-transplanted! [Re: magick81]
    #599465 - 12/02/11 11:55 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

magick81 said:
Awesome. GL with your grow man :thumbup:
Looking at your last grow, you don't really need it, you obviously know what your doing. But a little extra mojo never hurt anyone :laugh:

good mojo is always welcome :grin: can nvr have tooo much.

Quote:

magick81 said:
Also, I am really digging your table! Seems you've always got the coolest gear  :tweakin:
How much did the table end up costing you? I would love something like that in my repetoire, definately beats watering in pots!

I bought the table as a kit, came with the table,2 400w lights, nutes, rockwool etc everything needed for 3 grows basically. cost me $1150 Canadian. It MORE than paid for itself after the first use. though i upgraded the lights to my current cooltube setup.. 

The only difference this time around compared to my last grow is no more rockwool, just going from cloner right into the Hydroton pellets, plus i changed nutes for flowering this time, last time i used micro/grow/bloom 3 part for the entire grow and added bud candy for flower. This time i'm using Sensi bloom A+B, plus bud candy,big bud and piranha for flower. I'm really looking forward to this grow, will be fun :grin:

Oh this is the place i bought my table from, check it out they have the coolest pre made grow boxes...think i may buy one of them in the future, their super stealthy but rather expensive.
bcnorthernlights

--------------------
my current grow

Edited by HempMaster (12/03/11 12:01 AM)

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

Re: 5x5x7 1000w Dual Arc tent grow-UPDATE! [Re: HempMaster]
    #600509 - 12/08/11 05:11 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Hi guys, I'm am switching to flower tomorrow, it it will mean i vedged for 9 days. the tallest plant is 8 inches and the smallest is 3.5 inches, but average height is 4 inches. This grow is basically to test fastest turn around time and yield for my table. I'm not expecting a large yield, but the quality will be there as always :grin:

Heres the left side of my Table, don't mind the color diff, its cuz of my camera. All the plants are actually the same shade of green.

Right side of the table...

As you can see the plants took to the table well, though you will notice in my following photos a few plants have white tips.. i'm still not sure why, as its only a couple of them, the rest look fine. the PPM is at 300 till i change it tomorrow, so i think it has to do with the existing dissolved solids in my tap water...I'm buying a table top RO unit next month, so i'm hoping it will solve my probs.

My feed tomorrow will be %30 the reccomended amount(due to average plant size) of Sensi Bloom A+B, as well as budcandy and Piranha. The big bud gets added week 2-5, piranha just the first 2 weeks and Bud Candy week 1-6

I am scheduling a 7 week flower, but we'll see how things go.

random plant in my table.

the largest one

My two auto plants..

--------------------
my current grow

Edited by HempMaster (12/08/11 10:51 PM)

Offlinemagick81
Padawan grower
Male User Gallery

#600994 - 12/11/11 04:34 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Looking good man, as always :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleDrG
Male

Re: 5x5x7 1000w Dual Arc tent grow-UPDATE! [Re: magick81]
    #600996 - 12/11/11 04:39 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I agree:thumbup:

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

Re: 5x5x7 1000w Dual Arc tent grow-UPDATE! [Re: DrG]
    #601018 - 12/11/11 07:58 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

magick81 said:
Looking good man, as always :smile:

Quote:

DrG said:
I agree:thumbup:

thanks guys  :smile:

just found out my Orange bud plants are being sexed now and one has already proven to be female, should have them here after the other 4 have shown male or female signs...though i'm reverting them back to vedge to use as moms from now on. I should get my new seeds this week, bought Dutch Passions Power Plant (really looking forward to that strain)and Nirvana's version of Lemon Skunk, plus attitude sent me 5 free femmed seeds and from the other place i got 5 free regular Mazar seeds, which is by far my favorite Indica strain out there. If i like the AK47 i'm doing this crop i'll by some regular AK47 seeds to get a good mom from and add it to my mother room.

--------------------
my current grow

InvisibleDrG
Male

#601021 - 12/11/11 08:01 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Man,you got it made in the shade:grin:Would you say growing herbs is your favorite hobby:grin:

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

#601025 - 12/11/11 08:15 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DrG said:
Man,you got it made in the shade:grin:Would you say growing herbs is your favorite hobby:grin:

he he, ya its in the top 5 of my hobbies, i don't even smoke alot of weed anymore.I mainly use it as a sleep aid these days. but i LOVE to grow man, just watching the plants do their thing, get nice and crystallized. very rewarding. Though it takes up alot of space, i live in a 1 bdrm apt, my tent is in my room and my moms/clones and vedge area is my storage closet. my bed is in my living room lol, but the power here is free and they have never done a apt check in the 2 years i've lived here so i'll suffer till i move into a house next year. The only real downside is when i date i cannot bring a woman home, i have to insist on going to their places for nightcaps...lol but i think that has more of an upside than downside..lol

--------------------
my current grow

InvisibleDrG
Male

#601029 - 12/11/11 08:21 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

yeah,it's among my top five too,next to fishing:-)You have more to work with than me.I live in an apartment,and the landlord,or maintenance man are always coming over to fix things,and they spray for bugs every few months,so I can't do much of anything:-(Yeah,I feel ya on the date thing,heck no one would no where I lived,or be allowed over,if I really had a nice place,and grew indoors;-)

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

#601056 - 12/11/11 10:43 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

DrG said:
yeah,it's among my top five too,next to fishing:-)You have more to work with than me.I live in an apartment,and the landlord,or maintenance man are always coming over to fix things,and they spray for bugs every few months,so I can't do much of anything:-(Yeah,I feel ya on the date thing,heck no one would no where I lived,or be allowed over,if I really had a nice place,and grew indoors;-)

ya having this as a hobby can be bad for your social life. lol especially if you live in a small space....in a house i can hide it np, in my apt, not so much LOL

they sprayed for bed bugs in my building like a 2  years ago, i'm sure their due to do it again in the near future. Which sux, atleast i know i can tear down my op and have it packed away in about 6hrs...and since any visits to my apt have to have 24hr notice i figure i'm ok....though i would hate to have to chop all my lovely lasies, still i'd do it in a sec LOL

--------------------
my current grow

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies