Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: PC, Box, + Hydro Tent [Re: alienscience]
    #536972 - 03/14/11 08:26 PM (13 years, 17 days ago)

Well, I've got some interesting news.  I chopped the PC girls a little early.  A couple friends came over and we got to drinking and talking and I just pulled it out.  I guess I got a little carried away and started picking off buds before I realized I had skinned the whole plant.  I popped them in a few CFL bulbs and they were ready to smoke within an hour.  I'd say I got about 10g total from the whole thing.  They smoked pretty well too. 

The worst part was when my friends left, we were all so intoxicated and under the influence, that my friends ended up leaving with the bag and not paying for it.  There was at least an eigth in there too =(.  It was ok though, because there was still a gram laying around this morning.  I just hope they enjoy it as much as I did.  It was just some bagseed, but it was my first official harvest :thebaron:  I suppose it's just a matter of spreading the wealth, I only have mother nature to thank for that.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: PC, Box, + Hydro Tent [Re: alienscience]
    #537026 - 03/14/11 11:07 PM (13 years, 17 days ago)

well i hope your friends return your bag to you !
you did,nt cut all your plants did you ,i just noticed you log and would like to follow~

did you end up getting you dogs you were talking about ?
i just got 2 cats for around the house with is nice company !

and for you ? back a few post about going from soil to hydro ,really the only way to do this is to use cuttings that came from a mother in soil and transfer to hydro ,but there is no way to go from a root mass bound in soil to hydro~

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Offlinealienscience
Farve in training
 User Gallery

Re: PC, Box, + Hydro Tent [Re: dmtcorey]
    #537035 - 03/14/11 11:25 PM (13 years, 17 days ago)

I just got a message from my friend and he said he didn't take the bag.  I now remember waking up this morning and finding it.  I smoked it all to cure my hangover and it worked very well.  Apparently I didn't need to remember it very well though =)

I did end up getting one of the two puppies, the female doberman.  She's doing very well with me right now.  She's about 4 months old, but hasn't been fully potty trained yet.  I've got her in training class and she's making great progress.

As for the soil to hydro thing, I appreciate your help.  I still have my 2nd set of plants in my box, but they won't be done for at least 2 more months.  I'm still working out my tent dillema, as tomatoes in the large tent have come down with root rot, it's probably because I didn't change the resevoirs for a month.  I've got some H2O2 mixed in right now, and will up the dose tomorrow when I change the water.  I should be able to get it under control.

--------------------
Official member of MAPS

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds