Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinebeneath
Stranger
damn heroin, need some support.
    #587378 - 09/19/11 11:10 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

was on heroin then went on methadone, wish never went on methadone. maybe check out previous posts from a while ago about it if u want more background.

I was on 50mg and came down to 20mg in 5mg reductions every month. i was reducing my 'done  because i might be going to visit family in Australia,can't take methadone with me.

Everything changed, my mental state went completely fucked and i started using heroin again, projectile vomiting extremely painful stomach cramps, wretching, pain, sleep  almost completely vanished, really suicidal. blew all my money again after i just sorted it out after my last binge. etc etc

Everything seemed to be fine with my reductions then out of nowhere i started to rattle really bad, even though it was tolerable all the other reductions 25mg to 20mg, seemed to bring on all the withdrawal at once or something,

I'm just writing this to put it down on 'paper' that i just shot my last 0.25g and took my 20 mg methadone. When i was taking the H i miss my Methadone dose so I get a better hit, anyway that last hit sucked. it sucks. the whole lifestyle doesn't go anywhere, I've had my fun and know i should get out while i can.

I have blunted emotions or my mood is all over the fucking place, it feels like i was having a mental breakdown. i hate being a fucking slave to this shit. It took me away from playing my music and i live for music but music is emotions and mine are fucked.

I Can't bear to live like this, this is no life. it started out great then just nosedived. I just keep thinking " what the fuck have i done to myself, what a stupid fucking thing to do" what was i thinking.

I'm just gonna stick to my 20mg methadone then i want to come of that, tapering seems like a drawn out torture, I'd rather just quit everything bu my mental state goes crazy, I've already got mental health problems, i basically came out the psyche ward and onto heroin, now I'm at this position. Almost 2 years have past and it feels like it wasn't that long ago i got out of hospital. Heroin Freezes you in time and creates a warm euphoric diversion while raping your soul.

I don't know how to live properly anymore, you get out of the habit of living and doing thing cos you can just sit about doing nothing and feel good on heroin.

My brain just feels scattered, i can't eat right, i just feel absolutely destroyed, and i KNOW that it can get worse, but if it did then i think it'd be enough to drive me over the edge.

I just want my life back, i want to feel okay enough to eat and be able to play and record my music

man i don't know.

(if you just gonna judge me and not have any constructive help or opinions then just don't post please)

edit: when i was reducing my methadone i'd start withdrawing a bit before my next dose and when i took my dose, i actually got a bit of a buzz and i think that had something to do with waking up the dragon a bit more too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: damn heroin, need some support. [Re: beneath]
    #587386 - 09/19/11 11:42 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

get off dat shit bra

sucks

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #587389 - 09/19/11 11:55 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Good luck

And get away from that shit.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #587414 - 09/19/11 02:20 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I can say that I know how you feel. I have been battling with myself for a year now to get off the shit, maybe even 2 years.

I just started getting clean. The first days were hell, no sleep, restless nights, nausea, and all that. BUT it gets better.

I am on day 3 right now of being clean and I am starting to feel a little better. Not 100% but well enough to get out of bed for the first time in days.

My advice is to go into a detox facility if you cant do it on your own. It's hard but it will work.

Give it 5-6 days off and you wouldnt believe how much different you will feel. I finally feel like I am coming through to the other side myself. It's definitely going to be an every day fight and the easy thing is to quit but you got to own it.

For me, I had my dealer change his number and now I just have no way to get it any more.

Best of luck man, If you need any more help or advice.. Post up. I will make sure to bookmark this post.

Here's to hoping that tomorrow is a better day. For both of us.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#587418 - 09/19/11 02:30 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

beneath said:

I just want my life back

Then you need to take it back but it won't happen without a whole bunch of shit.  Get off the opes, period.  Fuck methadone, fuck dope, fuck subs.

Also, this is for KP as well, keep in mind that the physical withdrawals are absolutely nothing compared to the mental agony one gets from going from a opiate filled system to an opiate free one.  The first 3-9 months will be easier as you will be on the ubiquitous "pink cloud" which is just you feeling good just because you know you are clean.

You will hit a wall eventually after the pink cloud where the depression really hits hard. Trust me, ask anyone who went through it.  Post Acute Withdrawal Symptoms, PAWS, are worse than the actual initial withdrawal phase.  You can go 6 months after quitting feeling awesome and optimistic and next thing you know you are getting cold sweats, shivers, depression, anxiety out of the blue.  That as far as I can tell never goes away but slowly subsides with time.

I digress, you have quite a rocky, slippery road in front of you.

But a nigga has got to pay the piper or continue sucking the piper's cock, as they say.

Cheers!

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: damn heroin, need some support. [Re: Tangerines]
    #587420 - 09/19/11 02:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I know I am just at the beginning of the fight but I will take it as it comes. Like you said, the price you pay to play the game.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: damn heroin, need some support. [Re: Picklez]
    #587554 - 09/20/11 01:32 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm bumping this, because I have a few posts that have lowered this to the bottom of the main page.

Here is my advice:
Don't go to a site that promotes drug-use for support. If you can afford
rehab or have insurance that will cover it, do that. It sucks, but it's the best option for
detox and support.

Sometimes you have to change your friends and playground in order to recover.
This isn't always the case, as people are different, and some can quit cold turkey; and the
withdrawals are severe enough to cause people to never want to go through it again. But that
is usually a rare thing.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Invisibleltd
 User Gallery

#587628 - 09/20/11 04:49 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Change associations, places, and things. Go to rehab if possible.

Stop living a lifeless life.

All that good shit.

Godspeed.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: damn heroin, need some support. [Re: ltd]
    #587649 - 09/20/11 07:35 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

instead of doing black, i snorted some white

:rail:

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #587651 - 09/20/11 07:39 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Helpful as always :tomato:

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: damn heroin, need some support. [Re: DungenessDank]
    #587655 - 09/20/11 08:00 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Hey I am actually going thru w/d's right now. today was the worst. i know as well as anyone what he's feeling and going thru

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#587669 - 09/20/11 08:15 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I hope you recovers good man.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: damn heroin, need some support. [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #587670 - 09/20/11 08:16 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

me too. 3 days down.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#587673 - 09/20/11 08:24 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Sweet, I'm three days sober as well. :highfive:

--------------------

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
    #587674 - 09/20/11 08:28 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

alot of time.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: damn heroin, need some support. [Re: KaptKid]
    #587675 - 09/20/11 08:29 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

gotta start somewhere

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#587766 - 09/21/11 12:59 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

0 days sober. :tongue:

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #587808 - 09/21/11 05:13 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I actually felt decent today. Hopefully tonight and tomorrow are even better. Still didnt sleep last night, but that could have been from all the coke

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#587845 - 09/21/11 07:55 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, coke will do that to ya.
I just started feeling w/d's today.
So I took my last perc and a few hydrocodones, and they definitely helped ease the w/d's.
I'm weening myself off, because I can't afford to go cold turkey while I'm in school.

So I guess I could say that I am 4 days sober since I didn't get any high. :shrug:

feels bad man tho, I wish I was :drooling: right now.

--------------------

OfflinePicklez
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #587856 - 09/21/11 08:18 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Using perks and vicodins doesnt count as being clean brah. even I know that.

I hear ya about school though. I have fucked up the past 2 weeks trying to get clean. I am going to spend this weekend at my parents place so I will have a week of sobriety come Sunday.

:borat:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder