Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: Coaster]
    #304776 - 10/27/09 04:03 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Trust me man, with the consistency of this stuff it has to be smoked on foil.

I've been doin it for a long time.  I don't miss ANY smoke.  I use a piece of foil big enough to have the smoke coming from the bottom rise over the edge away from my face, so that I don't ever touch any of that smoke.

It's really a simple deal.

See this pic?  I managed to roll the sticky stuff into a ball.  That was half of a $15 bag.  Approx. 15 hits off of a foil.  2-3 hits gets rid of dopesickness.

The rest gets me fuckkkkkkked

So you take off a little chunk w/ a knife, about the size of a calyx, you know what I mean?  Put that on the foil and smoke it in one hit, viola!

Some people put the whole bag on and run it all over the foil, thats a fucking WASTE!

So much other shit gets built up and by the time you are smoking the end of it, there is nothing useful left in the smoke.

When you take a single hit all at once, you get all the dope, and a little cut all at once, not in stages like if you put the whole bag on. see what im saying?

It only takes 1 bag to fuck me up enough to nod all day and most of the night...

Ugh all this talk makes me want some.

:nonono:

:happyweed:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSmOakland
Now with Grow!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oaktown to NOLA
Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: Inverted]
    #304779 - 10/27/09 04:06 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Inverted- just do as usual.  Ignore Coaster.

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: SmOakland]
    #304801 - 10/27/09 05:30 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yea man!!! keep it up!!! i just read this entire thread stoned. And i like what im seeing. I truely believe in you. Because i was addicted to opiates last summer and withdrawal is a BITCH :kingcrankey:

YOU CAN DO IT

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Invisiblecoda

Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #304807 - 10/27/09 05:54 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

good luck man, i kicked the oxy cold turkey.  Granted it probably wasn't as bad as a 4 year heroin habit.  But it was bad enough for me.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: coda]
    #304819 - 10/27/09 06:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I can't find em to easily in NC. But if i could i definitely would be an addict to oxy.

But i do have a dealer getting more roxys on the 1st of next month. been waiting so long now.

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: coda]
    #304823 - 10/27/09 06:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

SmOakland-  Thanks man, i'm not gonna let anything fuck it up, i'm just trying to teach that kid a thing or two...

SM69- Good Work!  What opiates were you addicted to?  I know it's a bitch, i've been off and on a lot which means i've been w/d'ing and then getting high a lot, not consistently high.. I'm glad you read it.

I feel great already and have a positive attitude, but now my ADHD is starting to shine through... I have way too much energy and don't know what to do w/ myself! How are roxy's by the way?

Coda- That's :awesome:  That's great to hear.  I'm using Suboxone to curb W/D but I feel it's necessary otherwise treatment is the only other option, and besides they give you Buprenorphine at facilities anyways, might as well do it on my own.  I have quit in the past and know I have the ability.  Just gotta stick to my word.

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#304829 - 10/27/09 06:18 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SM69- Good Work!  What opiates were you addicted to?  I know it's a bitch, i've been off and on a lot which means i've been w/d'ing and then getting high a lot, not consistently high.. I'm glad you read it.

I feel great already and have a positive attitude, but now my ADHD is starting to shine through... I have way too much energy and don't know what to do w/ myself! How are roxy's by the way?

I was prescribed Percocets for three months. They were 7.5mgs of Oxycodone for ever 325mgs of acetaphetamin. Ever since i was truly fascinated and admired opiates. :crazy2:

ROXYS DA BOMB!!! :rave:

--------------------
[quote]

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#304834 - 10/27/09 06:23 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I was prescribed that exact same script.

I would take 2 of those perc's w/ my girl and we would both blaze and that was enough to make me nod.  That was right before she got into H w/ me cuz she started liking opiates... :nonono: Shame on me!

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#304840 - 10/27/09 06:29 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

no kidding,

I had three surgeries in a span of three months so i was popping them like candy. Along with some 5.0 OC/325ace. But I'm clean now. except for the occasional opiate when they're in town. My dealer is getting more the 1st of November. sooo happy :biggrin:

--------------------
[quote]

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#304845 - 10/27/09 06:34 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I plan to still maybe buy a dose of 'Done once in a blue moon, or pop some V's/Xanax, or better yet find an OC to nibble on...

But definitely no more Heroin.  That shit gets out of control SO fast.  :facepalm:

--------------------

Edited by Inverted (10/27/09 06:34 PM)

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#304850 - 10/27/09 06:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Also to go along with the more herbal side. All my friends use Kratom when they're stopping too.

--------------------
[quote]

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#304865 - 10/27/09 06:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

That's one I've never tried!  Maybe i'd like it?  Anyone wanna donate some to me?!?!  :pm:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
    #304870 - 10/27/09 07:04 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You guys all have quite a bit of experience with these different drugs.  I can tell you i have been very fortunate to have never required any of those drugs.  I had a root canal and they didn't even give me anything for the pain.  I can't relate to what you will be going through with the withdrawal but you can always hit me up if you need someone to talk to.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #304872 - 10/27/09 07:08 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Just seeing you post in here daily FB will be quite the help.  I need everyone to keep encouraging me EVERY day so that I will keep my eyes on the prize.

Not that I don't want it bad enough as it is, but help from the Growery just makes it that much easier!

Thanks Guys!

--------------------

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#304874 - 10/27/09 07:10 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

That's what were For!  :super:

--------------------
[quote]

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#304875 - 10/27/09 07:12 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Just seeing you post in here daily FB will be quite the help.  I need everyone to keep encouraging me EVERY day so that I will keep my eyes on the prize.

Not that I don't want it bad enough as it is, but help from the Growery just makes it that much easier!

Thanks Guys!

You got it bro!

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFox
healer
Male

Loc: traveling
    #304876 - 10/27/09 07:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I didn't read the whole thread, but I do wish you luck and great success with your recovery.

I know what it's like going down that road.  I've watched my cousin slowly kill herself over the years.  She's in and out of jail, has abandoned her four year old child, and is taking a cocktail of daily drugs that blows me away that she's still alive.

You have my support man :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: Fox]
    #304890 - 10/27/09 07:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Much appreciation Fox!

It's nothing you can imagine w/out actually doing it.  That's why I get frustrated when people say it's easy and self control and i'm weak blah blah blah.  I just laugh.

Get off of school Trip!  We need to chat! Fooooool...  It's almost day 4! yay

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

#304892 - 10/27/09 07:40 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Is that ur face in ur gf's snatch in ur avatar?

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Keepin" Inverted off Heroin! [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #304895 - 10/27/09 07:45 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

:lol:

It's possible.

I wouldn't put random snatch there...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom