Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTrippin509
Stranger

So weird comparison?
    #586634 - 09/16/11 03:01 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

So I realize that the poison in shrooms is not the same in alcohol, but they both are poisons I love to shroom. By far DOC but I have a ton of friends (an family) love to drink. Im for the most part against alcohol because of all the rapes,beatings,suicides etc.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTrippin509
Stranger

Re: So weird comparison? [Re: Trippin509]
    #586637 - 09/16/11 03:03 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Woops didnt mean to submit yet.
Someone should throw their imput in compaing an eigth of shrooms to a 5th of vodka (or your preferred drink)

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: So weird comparison? [Re: Trippin509] * 1
    #586645 - 09/16/11 03:20 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

That is stupid and you are stupid for posting this thread.  Apples and Squash man, apples and fucking squash.

Both are awesome except mushrooms make you gay.  Alcohol does not cause rapes/beatings/etc...stupid people cause that.  Don't blame the catalyst, blame the actual reaction(ie the person).  A catalyst does nothing but speed up an inevitable process, right? Blaming a drug for a persons choices is like blaming rapes on marijuana back in the day. Don't be one of those.

I am sorry you got raped bu your family though. :frown:

Also, what is your definition of a poison so I know what context you are using the word?

Invisibleanonymouse
Stranger

Re: So weird comparison? [Re: Tangerines]
    #586663 - 09/16/11 04:41 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

In my experience, mushrooms overpower alcohol until they wear off, which usually leaves you drunk. Combining the two is looking for alcohol poisoning.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: So weird comparison? [Re: anonymouse]
    #586664 - 09/16/11 04:46 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Nah I have gotten drunk on mushrooms there was no alcohol poisoning.

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
    #586666 - 09/16/11 05:18 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I once was drank like its not possible at a Christmas job party, couldn't stand up without holding somethang.... anyway, while we were smoking a joint outside, one of my friend arrived with some shrooms, he gave me a handful and I ate it all, worst idea ever...

I just couldn't understand anything that was going on, had time stops, like I was looking at a x-box controller 1 second and the next second I had already lost game. Anyway, we got out again to smoke some salvia (not me, but I was the one who was holding it). It was during the winter, so there was ice and snow all over the ground, they all went back in the house for 2 minutes, but it seemed like 4 hours to me, I don't quite remember how I did it, but I slipped and face planted on the ice. I broke a tooth, had my eyebrow bleeding.

The next morning, I woke up, small headache, nothing major, no pain from tooth or wound. I have a scar and a fake tooth now, fuck alcohol & shrooms worst combo ever. :ffffuuu:

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineTrippin509
Stranger

#586682 - 09/16/11 06:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
That is stupid and you are stupid for posting this thread.  Apples and Squash man, apples and fucking squash.

Both are awesome except mushrooms make you gay.  Alcohol does not cause rapes/beatings/etc...stupid people cause that.  Don't blame the catalyst, blame the actual reaction(ie the person).  A catalyst does nothing but speed up an inevitable process, right? Blaming a drug for a persons choices is like blaming rapes on marijuana back in the day. Don't be one of those.

I am sorry you got raped bu your family though. :frown:

Also, what is your definition of a poison so I know what context you are using the word?[/quote

Damn. Someones got a  soggy tampon. :]

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#586683 - 09/16/11 06:22 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I suggest you do some light reading on some chemistry you make threads about comparing alcohol and shrooms. and claiming theres CLOROX??!? in molly because mdma has METH.

It almost hurts trying to figure out how you come up with this

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#586689 - 09/16/11 06:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

You never answered my question!

OfflineTrippin509
Stranger

Re: So weird comparison? [Re: King Koopa]
    #586712 - 09/16/11 06:56 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
I suggest you do some light reading on some chemistry you make threads about comparing alcohol and shrooms. and claiming theres CLOROX??!? in molly because mdma has METH.

It almost hurts trying to figure out how you come up with this

:laugh:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract