Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejust me
GreenThumb
Male

Loc: MO/TX/FL/HI
Re: couple quick questions on an indoor setup [Re: Pandor]
    #583958 - 09/06/11 12:24 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i started cloning in homemade medium in florida sun

with more success than im having now :lol:

built a few aero boxes, and have used any number of clone plugs, or clone mediums, but rockwool has been my fav for the last couple years

works perfect...sometimes :lol:

ive got my assumptions why theyre not working well for me right now, but i cant say for sure.

havent you felt the need for more than an 8 tho?
if i build another, itll be 50+/- sites.

do you use a humidity dome on yours?

--------------------

-and for all your ETHNO SEEDS needs come see us @ www.freeseedring.nl

Edited by just me (09/06/11 12:27 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePandor

Re: couple quick questions on an indoor setup [Re: just me]
    #584169 - 09/06/11 11:26 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I just bought the cloner and have not had the opportunity to use it yet. I think my seedlings will be ready for clippings in a month or so. Stay tuned to my grow log to see what happens as far as that is concerned. 8 should be plenty for me, 10 days later, 8 more if I need them. I had an 8 site no brand aero for my last operation and it worked like a charm, no humidity dome needed.

Offlinejust me
GreenThumb
Male

#584186 - 09/07/11 01:37 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

yeah an 8 site and a managable sized closet/room would be an easy transition into perpetual harvest

is that what youre going for?

exactly, no humidity dome needed :grin: beautiful thing!

please tell me. that those are not your breasts.

...i was trying to think up new designs for the net pots, and maybe adding/suspending some medium in them some way, and still be able to pull the clone and rootmass out w/o cutting anything...

do you use clonex? thats all ive ever used for cloning solution
how about peroxide, do you add minute amounts to your solution?

have you started your log? will you link me

--------------------

Offline13buds
Trichome Farmer
 User Gallery

Loc: IN ETHERS TORSION FIELD
Re: couple quick questions on an indoor setup [Re: just me]
    #584189 - 09/07/11 02:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

:jawdrop::fonda:

--------------------
:takingnotes:A M U:helpdesk:
:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:1:growingweed:3:growingweed:B:farmerdance:U:growingweed:D:growingweed:S:growingweed::growingweed::growingweed:

InvisiblePandor

Re: couple quick questions on an indoor setup [Re: 13buds]
    #584190 - 09/07/11 02:53 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not going for a perpetual harvest. At least that's not the plan, but it may change. I'm not gonna bog down your thread with  my info. It's all in the grow log anyway.
Pandor's LED sickness

no, not my breasts, but I was telling everyone they were for a bit just for fun. Threads were derailed by boob discussions. Mine are similar, a little smaller but almost the same.

As far as Clonex goes, yes we used it at first. We would dip the clippings in it and also use the clonex nutrients for the solution. Once I started getting spectacular results with the aero, (after failing with rockwool) I got ambitious and tried ditching the clonex gel and it worked fine in the aero with out it. This time around I did not bother buying the clonex nutrient solution or the gel. I plan on using a VERY mild regular nutrient solution in the aero (150 ppm or less). We'll see how that goes. Never used peroxide.

Offlinejust me
GreenThumb
Male

#584232 - 09/07/11 10:43 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

cut it out
i got bitches
stanky bitches
but those are great, whosever they are.

ive looked in your thread
i thought i was prescribed already

thanks for telling me about your tits! :lol: i feel special. honest! and small(er) breasts are great. all around...much love for tight perky lil lumps :lol:

ok back on track, so youre saying youre used to dip in the gel, even with the aero? never tried that, just the solution works well, but for some reason i think it goes bad in the water...maybe its my water
but now youre saying youre going to root in the aero, with pH balanced h2o, and mild nutrient solution?

arent you worried the nutrient concentrate that you add to the water may encourage bacterial growth, and also confuse the plants as to what hormones it should be producing?

got any tips for taking clones that arent necessarily flowering, but are showing plenty of sex. when i clone these, i always lose the flower sites, which in turn means new growth, slowing down my mature mothers clones from day 1 :frown:

i want so bad to dump a bottle of peroxide in my next full res, i dont know why...kill harmfuls in the soil, and super oxygenate it. i dont have any air going in my res. atm

and if no one is helpin you out with your slightly smaller but exquisite breasts, likely i can help you the way youre helping me here :grin:

:carl:

--------------------

Edited by just me (09/07/11 10:48 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies