Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: Tangerines]
    #577952 - 08/12/11 12:12 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

IDK if using other sources for electrolytes is good when drinking distilled water. The debate still continues on that subject, since some people think it's a great way to detox. IDK, I'd google it.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #577961 - 08/12/11 01:18 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Fluoride conversation :nonono:

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: RasJeph]
    #577972 - 08/12/11 03:14 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah I kind of wanted this thread to be about green tea and the affinity it has with the cannabinoid receptor.

Anyway, the growery fails.

see ya later noobs.

:leaving:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

InvisibleSoutherngulfstyle
Stranger
Male

Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: Tangerines]
    #578166 - 08/13/11 11:06 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

thats why i have well water and good read SWIM on the green tea never would of thought when i drink them which i drink about 5 16 ouncers a day i really get no effects???????

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: Southerngulfstyle]
    #578173 - 08/14/11 12:09 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i have always heard that the main reason you shouldnt drink lots of distilled water is cause instead of having minerals in it, they will be leached from your body into the water.

might be bullshit, idk

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #578446 - 08/15/11 02:01 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

water is water is water.

OP i know people who use green tea as a filler for their joints.

--------------------

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: iStoner]
    #578485 - 08/15/11 08:49 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i drink the shit outta some green tea.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: still beLIEve]
    #578492 - 08/15/11 08:59 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Fucking right. Only thing gay about it is that i have to drive 30+ minutes to get the good shit. I don't even drive that far to get my dank

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Stranger
Male

Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: King Koopa]
    #579099 - 08/17/11 10:26 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I picked up a female friend in k wood last night and then got some lemon haze it smoked so dank :thumbup:
It went down kinda like this koop lol

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
    #579112 - 08/17/11 11:09 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

So does green tea have an effect on the cannabinoid system? Are the effects we feel because of this?

--------------------

Offlinevolcomstoner
Just one more xanax
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaybec
Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: FRACTALife]
    #579119 - 08/18/11 12:14 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I gots me well water bitches.
Shits so fucking full of iron though it turns EVERYTHING orange :mad2:
oh and green tea is dank, I just tried chamomile tea for the first time tonight and its pretty good also.

--------------------

Vas donc jouer dans le traffic

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: FRACTALife]
    #579166 - 08/18/11 10:10 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
So does green tea have an effect on the cannabinoid system? Are the effects we feel because of this?

Possibly, green tea does have a moderate affinity to the cannabinoid receptors, and that
could be why you have an effect. Scientists believe it could be the reason why green tea has
so many health benefits.

Personally, I don't think I feel any 'effects' from green tea, maybe I feel a little more
'awake', due to the small amount of caffeine, but I can't say that I get 'high' from it, or
feel any sort of buzz, except maybe a calming effect. I think the calming effect could be due
to the L-theanine that is in green tea though.

But it certainly puts the 'green' in green tea. :happyweed:

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#579167 - 08/18/11 10:12 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

BTW, I highly recommend this documentary about green tea. All In This Tea
The guy treats his green tea like most of us treat our weed.
He doesn't like schwaggy green tea, he only goes for the dankest of the dank green tea.

--------------------

OfflineManitou
Indépendantiste
Male User Gallery

Loc: Québecédelic
    #579171 - 08/18/11 10:35 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I like how he quotes the french with some totally non-understandable words:datass:

--------------------
Pour un instant, j'ai respiré très fort
Ça m'a permis de visiter mon corps
Des inconnus vivent en roi chez moi
Moi qui avait accepté leurs lois
J'ai perdu mon temps à gagner du temps
J'ai besoin de me trouver une histoire à me conter
Pour instant j'ai oublié mon nom
Harmonium - Pour un instant
--------------------------------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: Southerngulfstyle]
    #579181 - 08/18/11 11:42 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
BTW, I highly recommend this documentary about green tea. All In This Tea
The guy treats his green tea like most of us treat our weed.
He doesn't like schwaggy green tea, he only goes for the dankest of the dank green tea.

That guy acted like a douche bag the whole time. I wanted to puke on his shoes.
Quote:

Southerngulfstyle said:
I picked up a female friend in k wood last night and then got some lemon haze it smoked so dank :thumbup:

Im 15 minutes from there, james. wtf

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#579212 - 08/18/11 02:36 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

That guy may seem like a douche, but he is a revolutionary when it comes to the tea industry.
He helped promote the popularity of organic green tea. Most of the Chinese weren't even able
to buy tea directly from the farmers, but this guy changed that. And the funny thing is, I
don't even know his name. :tongue2:

Oh yeah, I should have known, it's David Lee Hoffman.
Hoffman's seem to bring a lot of :feelsgoodman: to the world.

--------------------

Stranger
Male

#579227 - 08/18/11 03:45 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

bro i think we still know the same people wtf lol

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds