Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineI_AM_SWIM
Someone Who Isn't McKenna

An interesting find ... Green Tea * 4
    #577919 - 08/12/11 11:18 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

So I was writing another paper for the legalization for cannabis, and interestingly I found
that Green Tea, which is highly well-known for its health benefits, contains a
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG); it's an ester for Gallocatechol, and, according to this
study, has a moderate affinity to the human cannabinoid receptors.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19897346

:themoreyouknow:

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: I_AM_SWIM]
    #577921 - 08/12/11 11:28 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i can see that. i almost feel something from drinking tea. i always just assumed it was a caffiene buzz but then i found out there wasnt any in what i was drinking.

only hot tea for some reason tho.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: RasJeph]
    #577922 - 08/12/11 11:31 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Teas generally are high in fluoride too.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: Tangerines]
    #577925 - 08/12/11 11:33 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Teas generally are high in fluoride too.

So is your tap water.

--------------------
:tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna::tmckenna:

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#577926 - 08/12/11 11:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Do you know where I live?

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#577927 - 08/12/11 11:37 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Do you know where I live?

:lol:

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#577929 - 08/12/11 11:38 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Tea is always feelsgoodman but yerba is always feelsbetterman

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#577930 - 08/12/11 11:38 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#577931 - 08/12/11 11:41 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Is the purpose of water fluoridation for our dental health? wtf

Wheres the goddamn memo

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Edited by King Koopa (08/12/11 11:45 AM)

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#577932 - 08/12/11 11:42 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Did you know many areas of PA do not fluoridate their water?  There are still places that do not add it so the only fluoride is the naturally occurring fluoride.

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: King Koopa]
    #577933 - 08/12/11 11:42 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

That's what 'they' say, but I call bullshit on the matter. Not only is fluoride in your water, but chlorine as well. I'm sure we all know not to water our plants with tap water, causing an imbalance in our pH.

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#577934 - 08/12/11 11:43 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Well if "they" also say that the water IS fluoridated why do you believe them?  So you believe them when they say they do it, then do not believe them when they say they don't.  Right. :rolleyes:

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

Re: An interesting find ... Green Tea [Re: Tangerines] * 1
    #577936 - 08/12/11 11:46 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Did you know many areas of PA do not fluoridate their water?

I didn't know that, and I still don't know that until I have some evidence.

--------------------

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
    #577937 - 08/12/11 11:46 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:
Well if "they" also say that the water IS fluoridated why do you believe them?  So you believe them when they say they do it, then do not believe them when they say they don't.  Right. :rolleyes:

I believe he's saying that he believes them when they say they floridate the water but doesn't believe it's not because of :ancientaliens:

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#577938 - 08/12/11 11:46 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Do they put fluoride in juice?

--------------------

OfflineI_AM_SWIM

#577939 - 08/12/11 11:47 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Tangerines said:

Because there is evidence and testing done to PROVE that water is fluoridated. It's fluoridated naturally anyway as you said previously.

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#577940 - 08/12/11 11:48 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

If they water plants with fluoridated water the fruit will have fluoride concentrations in it.  Though honestly I do not know what fruits absorb more and what fruits absorb less.  Basically everyone should be distilling their water anyways so it is moot.

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#577942 - 08/12/11 11:50 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I_AM_SWIM said:
Quote:

Tangerines said:

Because there is evidence and testing done to PROVE that water is fluoridated. It's fluoridated naturally anyway as you said previously.

'

Yea that reply was directed to your response thinking it was directed to me but instead was directed to Koopas response.

I apologize for taking this topic so far off though ha.

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#577946 - 08/12/11 11:54 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

feelsconfusedman

--------------------

OfflineTangerines
Grease Wizard
Male

#577948 - 08/12/11 12:01 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Well I wrote this out already so here ha.

I figure as long as you make up for the electrolytes elsewhere you would be fine, no?  I too heard drinking distilled water is bad because of course a lot of electrolytes are used in metabolic pathways to carry otherwise impermeable materials through membranes.  I guess doing your own ground water thing would be cool if you lived somewhere away from contamination.  I just find it odd after WWII we find out Nazies gave Jews fluoridated water to make them docile and like 10 years later it is the best invention ever and safe and good for the kids.

BRAWNDO! It's got electrolytes!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules