Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGabbaDj
Flavored Marijuana
    #52556 - 06/06/08 05:43 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

any such thing you could feed your plants to flavor them.

In not looking for anafter harvest additive but something that could get inside the buds,  something that when smoked would be tasty.

I want to be the first kid on the block to grow a cherry vanilla strain.  Compassion fruit too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Flavored Marijuana [Re: GabbaDj]
    #52599 - 06/06/08 06:45 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

any sugar enhancing product will do this for you.  Carbo load, sweet, black strap molasses etc.  All of those products will help increase sugar production which will help enhance any flavor and smell associated with your herb.

--------------------

MFDoom666: sobriety kills my buzz every time.

Offlineerb
 User Gallery

Re: Flavored Marijuana [Re: coda]
    #52699 - 06/06/08 09:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I have heard of people taking a needle and thread and dipping it in extract, then running the thread through the base of the stem to draw the flavoring into the plant.

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Flavored Marijuana [Re: erb]
    #52714 - 06/06/08 10:00 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

yah, i dunno, i wouldn't want to leave any additives in my plants (even if that did work).  It's like the whole food dye thing, yah it may work but would you want to smoke on a bunch of dye?  We spend months upon months taking care of our plants, it's beyond me why someone would want to go and ruin that by adding flavoring to their herb.  I saw a sack of some really decent nuggets that had been soaked in this blueberry flavoring so the people could sell the weed as "blueberry".  I've smoked several different varieties of blueberry, and while i may have gotten a hint or aftertaste of something resembling blueberries, the taste (and smell) didn't smack me in the face like a hammer like that bud did.  You can buy that flavoring in headshops, however i wouldn't bother.  It tastes like ass honestly.

--------------------

Invisiblewowitch420
whippits n ribs
 User Gallery

Loc: 512 TX
    #53083 - 06/07/08 03:02 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

yah ive smoked some "cherry jollyrancher" bud LOL. didnt really taste like weed, but the aforementioned candy.

--------------------

heady nugz

OfflineNobodyImportant
Science Is Subculture
Male User Gallery

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Flavored Marijuana [Re: wowitch420]
    #53214 - 06/07/08 07:48 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Oh man I would love some really sweet smoking bud :laugh:

--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

OfflineGabbaDj
    #53314 - 06/08/08 12:14 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

coda said:
yah, i dunno, i wouldn't want to leave any additives in my plants (even if that did work).  It's like the whole food dye thing, yah it may work but would you want to smoke on a bunch of dye?  We spend months upon months taking care of our plants, it's beyond me why someone would want to go and ruin that by adding flavoring to their herb.  I saw a sack of some really decent nuggets that had been soaked in this blueberry flavoring so the people could sell the weed as "blueberry".  I've smoked several different varieties of blueberry, and while i may have gotten a hint or aftertaste of something resembling blueberries, the taste (and smell) didn't smack me in the face like a hammer like that bud did.  You can buy that flavoring in headshops, however i wouldn't bother.  It tastes like ass honestly.

I like the grape strains, some do taste a little bit like grape.:thumbup:

http://www.herbsmoke.com/tasty_puff/
This place sells liquid drops that can be used.  I wonder if the liquid could be mixed directly into the water at the end of flowering?

Jolly Rancher, now thats just a name just begging for a strain:thumbup:

Im going to order cherry and vanilla from that site..  Im determined to try a cherry vanilla bong hit.:crazy2:

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #53435 - 06/08/08 09:06 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

here's sum jolly rancher weedz i got a little of last night.

sry about pic quality.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Invisiblecoda

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Flavored Marijuana [Re: MFDoom666]
    #53839 - 06/08/08 11:22 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

This place sells liquid drops that can be used.  I wonder if the liquid could be mixed directly into the water at the end of flowering?

that's the stuff i was talking about.

--------------------

Offlinej0nnyb0y05
Sex, Nugs, And Rock N' Roll
Male

#54650 - 06/10/08 07:11 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

yes you can, its not worth it. I think when you grow pot, it should be an authentic strain. You cant just grow some bud, throw a flavor of it, and call it a different name, thats just infringement lol :rastamon:

--------------------
"One Day, One World, One Love." 4/20   

OfflineTheMantis
Convivialist
Male

Loc: Bay Area, California
    #54822 - 06/10/08 02:04 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

GabbaDj said:
any such thing you could feed your plants to flavor them.

In not looking for anafter harvest additive but something that could get inside the buds,  something that when smoked would be tasty.

I want to be the first kid on the block to grow a cherry vanilla strain.  Compassion fruit too.

You've been smoking too many of those Camel flavored cigs. Flavoring makes the cigs taste less like ass, but bud always tastes great just how it is. Call me old-fashioned.
:sexysmile:

OfflineGabbaDj
Re: Flavored Marijuana [Re: TheMantis]
    #57609 - 06/14/08 10:49 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I dont smoke cigs..  No tobacco except for the occasional blunt.

Flavored blunt wraps are tasty but still they taste like tobacco and thats just nasty.

Im sure that some day it will be common to add things to grow nutrients that enhance desirable flavor characteristics.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds