Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemad capper
old head
Male

cloning a flowering plant
    #557672 - 05/23/11 01:20 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I got a couple clones from my father in law, one is gorilla and the other is pineapple. When he got the clones they were already rooted and growing good. He put the clones outside for a week until we could hook up. I'm not sure what happened, but they started to flower. I thought they may be autoflowering or something. I put them under my 1000 watt for the last four days on a regular 18 - 6 photoperiod and no change either way. I'm not new to growing, I have sexed plenty of plants, but I usually, as soon as they indicate sex, kill my males obviously and put my females back into veg, as soon as possible.  These plants have went a lil bit further into flowering than I would ever let anything get, if I was trying to determine sex.  So my question is, what do I do from here?  Do I just leave it in this light cycle and hope it goes back into veg, since it's only been 4 days?  Or should I try and take a cutting from each of the plants now? They have already got small established buds....I know that ppl have cloned flowering plants, I never have though, and really don't know much about it.....ANY help will be greatly appreciated!

--------------------
*constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil ~ jerry garcia*

Mad Capper's Moonshine Tek under construction lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: cloning a flowering plant [Re: mad capper]
    #557971 - 05/24/11 06:44 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

when your father inlaw put them out thats what triggered the flowering ,going from 18/6 to outside at the beginning of may will do that ,i have read many threads on that but leave them under the light till they go back to veg then put them out first or second week of june and they should be ok

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   THCeeds Marijuana Seeds