Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTweexican
Stranger
 User Gallery

Suppliers
    #548269 - 04/19/11 05:23 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I know the  Growery doesn't have a lot of vendors that supply mostly hydroponic supplies. I would like to create a thread that would compile different online stores and vendors that we use to order our supplies from.

By making a database, we can target individual vendors for the best deals on specific items. This could even be stickied and the first page would include different categories from Lighting to Nutrients, prices, and links to the vendors.

To start, I'd like to link one of the best online vendors for lighting equipment.

www.htgsupply.com

High Tech Garden Supply

You can get great deals on any wattage of light systems. I have had great results with their Digital Greenhouse ballasts. Under $200 for a 600W HPS system with reflector. Can't beat that...

So come on guys, throw up some deals and I'll do my best to organize it all.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblenight trainV
Male

Loc: Midwest, US
Re: Suppliers [Re: Tweexican]
    #548280 - 04/19/11 05:48 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

How about a growery sponsor on the list:) RVF Garden Supply

OfflineTweexican
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Suppliers [Re: night train]
    #548445 - 04/19/11 11:16 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

night train said:
How about a growery sponsor on the list:) RVF Garden Supply

That's great!

Let me know when they carry Floramite.

Would RVF be willing to do price matches if we can find certain products at cheaper prices? I'm not trying to undercut our sponsors, but trying to provide our members with great products at great prices benefits the community no?

--------------------

Invisiblenight trainV
Male

Loc: Midwest, US
    #548556 - 04/20/11 10:12 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

You seldom find great products at great prices. It's usually subpar chinese made crap at low prices. But I will price match most items on our site if you find the same item cheaper.

Just a note.  When comparing HtG's prices to our prices on identical items our prices are cheaper on almost everything.  And we offer free shipping on orders over $250.

They just carry a ton of cheap, Chinese made gear which I wouldn't want to sell to my customers.  I know their uber cheap ballasts have a horrid failure rate as their supplier has tried to sell me the same ones and after reviewing their specs, failure rate, etc., I decided against it.

Edited by night train (04/20/11 10:26 AM)

OfflineShroomofdoom
Menace 2 Society
Male

Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: Suppliers [Re: night train]
    #549022 - 04/21/11 03:03 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I have ordered from RVF and Have been nothing but pleased with their products. I'd order from RVF over HTG anyday. but thats just my 2 cents.

InvisibleHarry_Ba11sachM
cannoisseur
 User Gallery

Loc: Nepal Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Suppliers [Re: Shroomofdoom]
    #549024 - 04/21/11 03:09 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomofdoom said:
I have ordered from RVF and Have been nothing but pleased with their products. I'd order from RVF over HTG anyday. but thats just my 2 cents.

I would like to second that! RVF wasn't a sponsor for awhile which is why I didn't initially mention them in this thread, but when I've done business with Jason at RVF I've been satisfied every time.

--------------------

OfflineHempMaster
Space Trucker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #549243 - 04/22/11 09:42 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

I'm from canada and find these 2 online stores to be best.

Progressive-growth-http://www.progressive-growth.com/

Canadian Wholesale Hydroponics-http://www.canadianwholesalehydroponics.com/newproducts.cfm?p_id=2050&show_details=1

this place is expensive and you have to call them to place an order, but if you want high quality kits/prebuilt box's that are pretty much turn key when you get them and don't mind spending the $$ for quality( like i did got the closet 800 system and it kicks ass and it EASY to maintain) check out their award winning grow box's.
-http://www.bcnorthernlights.com/

--------------------
My Tombstone will read: IwasburiedfacedownsoucanallkissmyA$$
my current grow

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules