Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Cheap grow supplies
    #687244 - 10/02/13 03:45 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Not sure if this is where I should put this, but it's relevant imo. If anyone is looking for excessively cheap supplies, this discount hardware site MidlandHardware.com has a lot of the things you could ever need for under retail value. I had no idea manure and most potting soils were so damn cheap. a pretty big selection of soils and as far as I can tell everything you'd ever need to pro soil grow.

I was trying to buy mulch and its like 3$ for 2 cubic feet, but the shipping adds up really fast =/

They have a small hydroponics section too. Some 150W hps sunlamp for $53, some tubing, and all sorts of crap. It's in pond accessories or somewhere you'd never think to look so here's a link http://www.midlandhardware.com/Water-Gardening_c_2578.html

I don't work for them and I can't really vouch for them since I haven't actually ordered anything yet, but the prices are pretty amazing. Just hoping to help someone on a budget out. All I know is I've paid 5x for some of that stuff locally. I wouldn't be surprised if the labels are bootlegs or half their electronics explode/short circuit on you though =P

Edit: Just found some of the better soil stuff hidden away in the mulch section http://www.midlandhardware.com/Soil--Conditioner-Specialty_c_2498.html The site isn't really organized great and lacks serious product descriptions, yet they have a video for every product...

Edited by Midgetpawn (10/02/13 03:54 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMidgetpawn
 User Gallery

Re: Cheap grow supplies [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #687276 - 10/02/13 07:15 PM (10 years, 5 months ago)

Not sure how cheap these are, but if you want to make your own shitload of organic mixDo Your Own Blend

This may have been linked before, but if not... this is pretty damn awesome for anyone going TLO

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom