Home | Community | Message Board

Seedsman.com
Please support our sponsors.

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Cultivation

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: HPS, Hydroponics Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMidgetpawn
Squatchin' for god
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: Condom Game, Maeda Line, Missile Strike, Monkey Diving, Rainman, Yeti Sports

Cheap grow supplies
    #687244 - 10/02/13 05:45 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Not sure if this is where I should put this, but it's relevant imo. If anyone is looking for excessively cheap supplies, this discount hardware site MidlandHardware.com has a lot of the things you could ever need for under retail value. I had no idea manure and most potting soils were so damn cheap. a pretty big selection of soils and as far as I can tell everything you'd ever need to pro soil grow.

I was trying to buy mulch and its like 3$ for 2 cubic feet, but the shipping adds up really fast =/

They have a small hydroponics section too. Some 150W hps sunlamp for $53, some tubing, and all sorts of crap. It's in pond accessories or somewhere you'd never think to look so here's a link http://www.midlandhardware.com/Water-Gardening_c_2578.html

I don't work for them and I can't really vouch for them since I haven't actually ordered anything yet, but the prices are pretty amazing. Just hoping to help someone on a budget out. All I know is I've paid 5x for some of that stuff locally. I wouldn't be surprised if the labels are bootlegs or half their electronics explode/short circuit on you though =P

Edit: Just found some of the better soil stuff hidden away in the mulch section http://www.midlandhardware.com/Soil--Conditioner-Specialty_c_2498.html The site isn't really organized great and lacks serious product descriptions, yet they have a video for every product...

--------------------
Be sure to read up on "autoflower"/ruderalis seeds before choosing them. Unless you NEED autos, you might do much better with anything else. No more hoarding ultra genetics! We need more of the best not less!

Edited by Midgetpawn (10/02/13 05:54 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMidgetpawn
Squatchin' for god
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: Condom Game, Maeda Line, Missile Strike, Monkey Diving, Rainman, Yeti Sports

Re: Cheap grow supplies [Re: Midgetpawn]
    #687276 - 10/02/13 09:15 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Not sure how cheap these are, but if you want to make your own shitload of organic mixDo Your Own Blend

This may have been linked before, but if not... this is pretty damn awesome for anyone going TLO

--------------------
Be sure to read up on "autoflower"/ruderalis seeds before choosing them. Unless you NEED autos, you might do much better with anything else. No more hoarding ultra genetics! We need more of the best not less!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: HPS, Hydroponics Supplies

Cannabis, Marijuana, Ganja & Greens >> Cannabis Cultivation