Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinechowdan
Stranger
 User Gallery

This sucks
    #542096 - 04/01/11 09:09 AM (13 years, 6 hours ago)

Hi eveyone,

I have been smoking Pretty much everyday, 2x a day(one bowl each session)  since 2009. I moved to Seattle and last year. in august after te hemp fest I decided I was going to put down the bowl. Not cause o wanted a break but because I started having issues with being out of breath and diareha, snotty nose and hacking up lots of mucus. Main reason Is because of the breathing problems. I stopped and It seemed to get better(thought I just had an infection) so end of January this year I started to smoke again and two months later I am having a very hard tome catching my breath eother just sitting or excersizing. It feels as if I am out of shape and if I go on a run I have to stop and actually catch my breath(just running a block) and I also cough to the point I almost throw up. All my preivious symtoms are back but much worse! I do not smoke in my room, only outside. I feel as if my lungs are starting to fail. I would go to the doctors but as I will be unemployed and am quite broke I can not afford it.

Anyone have any suggestions why this I happening? I have been smoking since I was 15(21 this year) but it was never everyday. It would be about a half every month(in one weekend).

--------------------
I am a legal patient in Washington. Everything i do and say on here is for personal gain.

- We live in a free country as long as you can follow the governments laws...-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Re: This sucks [Re: chowdan]
    #542112 - 04/01/11 11:01 AM (13 years, 4 hours ago)

No doctors here unfortunately, and that is really what you need.

Make an appointment at a local clinic and be totally up front about what's going on including your drug use.

In the meantime, I suggest no smoke until you see a doc, and in the future you can save your lungs by either using a vape or edibles.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineSlave of Cthulhu
Marijuana Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: R'lyeh
    #542113 - 04/01/11 11:10 AM (13 years, 3 hours ago)

Do to a doctor bro, You're obviously sick. Maybe you gots teh Cancer or somethin fucked up. Stop smokin everythin and go to a doctor.

:house:

--------------------

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #542118 - 04/01/11 11:26 AM (13 years, 3 hours ago)

Quote:

chowdan said:
Hi eveyone,

I have been smoking Pretty much everyday, 2x a day(one bowl each session)  since 2009. I moved to Seattle and last year. in august after te hemp fest I decided I was going to put down the bowl. Not cause o wanted a break but because I started having issues with being out of breath and diareha, snotty nose and hacking up lots of mucus. Main reason Is because of the breathing problems. I stopped and It seemed to get better(thought I just had an infection) so end of January this year I started to smoke again and two months later I am having a very hard tome catching my breath eother just sitting or excersizing. It feels as if I am out of shape and if I go on a run I have to stop and actually catch my breath(just running a block) and I also cough to the point I almost throw up. All my preivious symtoms are back but much worse! I do not smoke in my room, only outside. I feel as if my lungs are starting to fail. I would go to the doctors but as I will be unemployed and am quite broke I can not afford it.

Anyone have any suggestions why this I happening? I have been smoking since I was 15(21 this year) but it was never everyday. It would be about a half every month(in one weekend).

I know what ya mean man I went through similar suffocation due to bad asthma... I highly highly recommend a vape in this situation... and like Ren said too edibles are great also... Not inhaling combusted plant material really helps with the everyday breathing and you still could get stoned...

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflineSpaceMonkey
Mind Pilot
Male

Loc: Hawaiian Islands Flag
Re: This sucks [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #542186 - 04/01/11 03:53 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Sounds like asthma. And it sounds as if your aggravating it by smoking. A doc visit is definitely solid advice. I get like this from time to time,  mostly from hashish. An inhaler works wonders.

--------------------

:guns: Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness :guns:

OfflineDungenessDank
Lord of the Flies

Loc: PNW
    #542213 - 04/01/11 05:27 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Nigga, get on state health insurance that all the welfare mommy's have and get yourself checked out. Might save you some money or your life.

Invisiblestill beLIEve
State Property..Again
Male

Loc: a world thats not my own
Re: This sucks [Re: DungenessDank]
    #542403 - 04/02/11 09:19 AM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Cape or edibles.

And go see a doc bro.

--------------------
niteowl said:
See, that term pedo gets thrown around a lot.
Is a 16 year old guy having sex w/a 16 year old girl a pedophile?
If not, then how is a 30 year old considered a pedophile for doing the same thing?
I think y'all need to look up the definition for pedophile.

Offlinechowdan
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: This sucks [Re: still beLIEve]
    #542485 - 04/02/11 01:20 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Thank you everyone for the responses! I will be quitting for a while now(just to see how well it clears up). Will be going to a doctor later on in the year once I get rehired and can afford it.

I have tried getting on state insurance but was declined multiple times. 29th this month will be my last day of work(contractor for microsoft games) which means I have totaled my 100 day break after a full year of work. So once I get rehired I'll be going to a doc. We need to get a section for doctors on here just to give small insight and suggestions.

--------------------
I am a legal patient in Washington. Everything i do and say on here is for personal gain.

- We live in a free country as long as you can follow the governments laws...-

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: This sucks [Re: still beLIEve]
    #542486 - 04/02/11 01:21 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Like everyone else has said, go to a doctor. Hope everything is fine though, wouldn't want you to have something serious.
And remember Edibles and Vapor are you friends!

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#542487 - 04/02/11 01:23 PM (12 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

chowdan said:
We need to get a section for doctors on here just to give small insight and suggestions.

try  shroomery.org

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale