Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
DIY Cloner?
    #533129 - 03/04/11 07:18 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

A 5 gallon bucket version preferably with all the materials available from home depot / lowes.

Anyone got a good link? I've found a few but they are for like 20 clones with one of those huge rubbermaid totes.

Found a 5 gallon bucket one but it was shitty.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: DIY Cloner? [Re: RasJeph]
    #533180 - 03/04/11 09:25 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

If you can't find anything just try and figure out the basic requirements and improvise a solution. What do all cloners have in common, and why?  It seems like if you just made a small pvc frame with mister/sprayer heads in appropriate places attached to a pump on a very short time interval, with a drain plug back to your nutrient reservoir you'd be pretty much set.

the two things I'm not sure of is the pump selection or where to find a timer that would work/timing of the system.

I just got into the art, but I have wanted to build a cloner since day one. It's all a matter of needing it before I try and build it really.

http://www.growery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/249470
just build it smaller  :shrug:

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

InvisiblephychotronM
Medicated

Loc: Earth (mostly) Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: DIY Cloner? [Re: phychotron]
    #533183 - 03/04/11 09:38 AM (13 years, 28 days ago)

something like this?

http://www.htgsupply.com/Product-8-Site-Cloner-Bucket.asp

they have all the specs which is really cool

--------------------
Any help given is for educational purposes only. Its your responsibility not to break any applicable laws
Bamboo Bongs I make | Perfect Dry and Cure | Grapegod under LED
“Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust, we all dance to a mysterious tune intoned in the distance by an invisible player.” ~ Albert Einstein

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder