Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - day 42 flowering! [Re: dmtcorey]
    #527783 - 02/16/11 12:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

yes.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - day 42 flowering! [Re: MFDoom666]
    #527843 - 02/16/11 04:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated.

and yeah, these ladies are stunning and keep getting fatter by the day - first signs of brown pistils and purple-ing is continuing on the leaves and near some budsites! :dancer:

i'm gonna need to get a pocket microscope soon to really check out these trichs!

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Loc: West Coast
Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - day 42 flowering! [Re: shasha]
    #527952 - 02/16/11 07:47 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hey sasha.  What size pots are you growing in, and have you flushed your plants at all during the grow.  I'm experiencing some toxic salt build up and wondered if you have seen the same with your grow.  Also, what is your FFOF/Happy Frog ratio?

--------------------
It looks like it's going to be another Gravity Bong type day...

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - day 42 flowering! [Re: muse42]
    #528032 - 02/16/11 10:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

my pots are way smaller than i should have used cause i didn't do a second transplant late in veg - ran out of soil/didn't have the money to spend at the time and didn't expect the plants to bush out so much! i've had some leaf curling issues which i'm guessing were due to nute build ups and some pH issues, along with minor burning here and there...also i guarantee my ladies are hella rootbound...

i haven't really done any proper sort of flush yet, but i have given the plants some extra water when things seemed a little toxic - i definitely haven't been as diligent as i would like just cause i haven't have the time, but luckily soil is pretty forgiving.

i'm guessing my biggest plant is in a 3 or 4 gallon pot while my other two main ones are in 2 gallon pots. i have some other direct-to-flower clones in 1 gallon pots.

moral: use bigass pots for bigass bushes, the more medium the better, so i'll be picking up some soil real soon for the next set of big doggs. :thumbup:

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

#528033 - 02/16/11 10:22 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

also, i should note that my biggest plant (the one in most of the pics) has had the least issues with buildups/leaf curling. this is also the plant which had a larger pot and more rootspace for the duration of veg and flowering - so the results speak for themselves.

still getting some bomb looking nugs on the other ladies tho! one is from the same batch of my elephant seeds and is maturing a bit faster than the big momma, and the other is a pure sativa which still looks like it has a loooong ways to go before harvest...

i don't really remember the ffof/happy frog ratios btw, been way too long since i started this run!

--------------------

Invisibledouble
Diesel

#528184 - 02/17/11 02:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shasha said:
also, i should note that my biggest plant (the one in most of the pics) has had the least issues with buildups/leaf curling. this is also the plant which had a larger pot and more rootspace for the duration of veg and flowering - so the results speak for themselves.

that was a wise choice and proved to be rewarding! :rockon:

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - to sample or not to sample? mid of wk 7 flowering [Re: double]
    #528281 - 02/17/11 06:10 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Day 46 Flowering - 02.17.2011

i gotta say herb is an amazing plant - check out the runt of the group, which never got out of its original 6 inch pot...

middle of week 7 and despite a rough upbringing, she's lookin/smellin dope...i really want to get a general sense of where the plants are right now in terms of smoke/maturity, so i'm thinkin of cutting a sample branch of the baby girl this sunday (flower day 49)...i'm guessing they'll be done in another 2-3 weeks otherwise.

haven't had any smoke at all for a while now, and haven't had any dank for almost a year, so i figure test out my drying/curing methods on a lil chunk before the eventual massive harvest...thoughts?

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - sample clipped! [Re: shasha]
    #529173 - 02/20/11 05:39 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Day 48 Flowering - 02.19.2011

chopped some small lower buds yesterday off the two plants nearing maturity for sampling...drying in the closet...now we play the waiting game...

two space cookies should do the trick...:psychsplit:

--------------------

Edited by shasha (02/20/11 05:51 PM)

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#529202 - 02/20/11 07:16 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

haha,i bet you ,ll be pickin at that to smoke within the next couple of days lol, ,guaranteed ~

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - sample clipped! [Re: dmtcorey]
    #529247 - 02/20/11 11:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

haha i'm gonna try and stay disciplined till the end of the week...but shit man it's gonna be tough :grin:

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

#529388 - 02/21/11 04:11 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:fasted:

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - flowering day 50. [Re: dmtcorey]
    #529452 - 02/21/11 08:14 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Day 50 Flowering - 02.21.2011

my smaller elephant, from the same seed batch as the big momma, seems to have a substantially faster maturing time than the other pheno - checked trichs today and they looked mostly cloudy with some occasional ambers...buds are fatt as hell too, with orange hairs showing up fast...thinkin i might chop it in another week, thoughts?

and of course the biggun, the second pic shows the "2nd tier" canopy on it, while the 8-10 main colas have a gnarly shape and are all about the size in that last pic...:pipesmoke:

--------------------

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - flowering day 50. [Re: shasha]
    #529506 - 02/21/11 11:47 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I would say at least 2 weeks, if not more.  If they are Sativas, they could drag on for 11-13 weeks.  My bagseed did.  I hope way sooner thought.  Keep an eye on those trichs and I look forward to next weeks pics.

--------------------

Offlinekln
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - flowering day 50. [Re: muse42]
    #529562 - 02/22/11 09:56 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

nice buds, i would give them 2weeks more, but depends on whats the type of high u want.

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - flowering day 50. [Re: kln]
    #529581 - 02/22/11 12:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

word, the heavy sativa bagseed is waaay behind these two (not pictured yet), these two seem pretty indica/sativa balanced

i was originally thinkin two more weeks for the smaller one, three for the bigger one, so i guess i'll stick with that schedule

still might chop a few branches next weekend off the smaller one since i prefer the heady blaze...mind candy...:pipesmoke:

thanks for the help guys :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - flowering day 50. [Re: shasha]
    #529664 - 02/22/11 07:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I told my wife to punch me in the face if I chop any early this time.  :box:

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - flowering day 50. [Re: muse42]
    #530092 - 02/23/11 08:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:awedancexmas:  :trees:  :awedancexmas:

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - flowering day 50. [Re: dmtcorey]
    #530103 - 02/23/11 08:43 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

blazed some of the micronugz out of a bong today - heeeeady as shit but dank too...can't wait to see how the smoke matures by harvest! :pipesmoke:

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - flowering day 58. [Re: shasha]
    #531962 - 03/01/11 08:29 PM (13 years, 30 days ago)

Flower Day 58 - 03.01.2011

we're getting close now...buds are lookin amazing. i fuckin love the purple on some of these...but i'm a bit worried because a bunch of fan leaves turned yellow overnight on the elephants...

regardless, the big momma is gettin thick as hell - i'm gonna give it another two weeks. i'm choppin the smaller one this weekend! :bow2:

however, i'm also freakin out because i think i may have a spider mite problem, anybody want to help me out? check this leaf out:

any thoughts/suggestions would be much appreciated! :jah:

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - flowering day 58. [Re: shasha]
    #532189 - 03/02/11 11:09 AM (13 years, 30 days ago)

cant see the picture clearly but if there are small white specks on the underside those are the eggs ,at lease you are at harvest when you finish up this run do a good cleaning with some chemicals before you start your next run !
and for the yellowing in the fan leaves that is natural during flowering ,the plant is using up the rest of the stored nuts !

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom