Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

shasha's first gro - 1000w HPS, flowering day 58 - purple elephants
    #514627 - 01/17/11 01:04 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Day 58 Flowering - 03.01.2011

we're getting close now...buds are lookin amazing. i fuckin love the purple on some of these...but i'm a bit worried because a bunch of fan leaves turned yellow overnight on the elephants...

regardless, the big momma is gettin thick as hell - i'm gonna give it another two weeks. i'm choppin the smaller one this weekend! :bow2:

however, i'm also freakin out because i think i may have a spider mite problem, anybody want to help me out? check this leaf out:

any thoughts/suggestions would be much appreciated! :jah:

Day 50 Flowering - 02.21.2011

my smaller elephant, from the same seed batch as the big momma, seems to have a substantially faster maturing time than the other pheno - checked trichs today and they looked mostly cloudy with some occasional ambers...buds are fatt as hell too, with orange hairs showing up fast...thinkin i might chop it in another week, thoughts?

and of course the biggun, the second pic shows the "2nd tier" canopy on it, while the 8-10 main colas have a gnarly shape and are all about the size in that last pic...:pipesmoke:

Day 48 Flowering - 02.19.2011

chopped some small lower buds yesterday off the two plants nearing maturity for sampling...drying in the closet...now we play the waiting game...

two space cookies should do the trick...:psychsplit:

Day 46 Flowering - 02.17.2011

i gotta say herb is an amazing plant - check out the runt of the group, which never got out of its original 6 inch pot...

middle of week 7 and despite a rough upbringing, she's lookin/smellin dope...i really want to get a general sense of where the plants are right now in terms of smoke/maturity, so i'm thinkin of cutting a sample branch of the baby girl this sunday (flower day 49)...i'm guessing they'll be done in another 2-3 weeks otherwise.

haven't had any smoke at all for a while now, and haven't had any dank for almost a year, so i figure test out my drying/curing methods on a lil chunk before the eventual massive harvest...thoughts?

Day 42 Flowering - 02.13.2011

girls were fed this morning as week 6 of flowering comes to an end...if things stay on this path all my horrible luck from my first gro will be forgiven...i am lovin my elephant! :pipesmoke:

and some body shots of the mama along with a pic of one of the leaves - i've been noticing purple-ing this past week and am excited to see if it will continue!

Day 36 Flowering - 02.07.2011

god dammit i wish i could speed up time - nugz are lookin crazy! i'll probably clip a few samples in another week or so since i've been out of proper smoke for fucking months...:pipesmoke:

and some body shots of the big mama...

the skunky/spicy mango smell just keeps getting better, added about 2 tsp/gallon molasses to the grow/bloom mix for yesterday's feeding...girls look happy today so i'm excited to blaze this shit! :psychsplit:

Day 32 Flowering - 02.03.2011

thought i'd mess around with the wife's d90 to get a better picture of how the trichs are starting to develop here in week 5...

boss. :jah:

Day 29 Flowering 01.31.2011

alright, here are some fresh pics from monday

and some top shots of the mama (i have two other bushes about 2/3 the size of this one, plus a couple clones that went straight to flower a couple weeks ago)

things are really starting to look good now, the next couple of weeks are going to be awesome...buds are smelling like spicy mango dankness :dancer:

Day 22 Flowering 01.24.2011
alright, day 22 of flowering with some dank pics :mushroom2:

here's some full shots of the big mama, stretch is over, but wow she filled in nicely over the last week

still no signs of hermying, but i've been going crazy trying to figure out if these looks like potential balls:

it's those yellow spots i'm worried about on the nug - please tell me i'm just paranoid! :rolleyes:

it's one of the main colas and was pretty close to the light so maybe it just got a little bleached? no balls anywhere to be seen otherwise...

popped some fresh seeds last week and have some clones underway as well...things are finally coming together :jah:

Day 14 Flowering 01.17.2011
alright, fuck it, why not start keeping a log of my second attempt at growing

my past few grows all got totally fucked and have left me with utter shitty seeded shwag i've forced myself to blaze for the last few months until i get this shit right... :sad:

here were all the issues in order of appearance for my outdoor turned indoor first gro this past summer: drought, rippers, forced early harvest, spider mites, unnoticed stress-related hermying, complete seeding of bud...and due to some other crazy bullshit that went down last year i wasn't around for weeks at a time to take care of my babies...

and to add to all the bullshit, my last two indoor runs ended in all fucking males (10/10 over two separate runs!)  :facepalm3:

so finally, i've gotten myself to week 2 of flowering some beauties. 2 were naturally femmed seeds from my summer failures and 1 is a random bagseed. i know hermy offspring is dangerous to work with but i felt better knowing they weren't self-fertilized, and that hermying occurred deep into the game following extreme stress of the female pollen provider, as would be expected...

all three plants are looking sativa dominant and just starting to really show hairs - 2 weeks into flowering as of yesterday, i'd expect them to finish up in 8-10 weeks. here are some shots of the biggest one from yesterday. they're in fox farm ocean forest/happy frog soil with some perlite and i've been using flora nova grow/bloom for nutes.

group shot:

the big mofucka:

and some close ups:

i have religiously inspected all plants for balls throughout the gro and am pleased to announce there is so sign of hermying anywhere, the bitches are looking healthy and happy :jah:

and now i play the waiting game...

Edited by shasha (03/01/11 08:32 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - 1000w HPS, bagseed offspring, wk3 flowering pics! [Re: shasha]
    #518567 - 01/24/11 11:09 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

alright, day 22 of flowering with some dank pics :mushroom2:

here's some full shots of the big mama, stretch is over, but wow she filled in nicely over the last week

still no signs of hermying, but i've been going crazy trying to figure out if these looks like potential balls:

it's those yellow spots i'm worried about on the nug - please tell me i'm just paranoid! :rolleyes:

it's one of the main colas and was pretty close to the light so maybe it just got a little bleached? no balls anywhere to be seen otherwise...

popped some fresh seeds last week and have some clones underway as well...things are finally coming together :jah:

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

Invisiblemhbound
Ballin out at all cost
Male User Gallery

Loc: High Flag
Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - 1000w HPS, bagseed offspring, wk3 flowering pics! [Re: shasha]
    #518723 - 01/25/11 12:11 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Which nutrients are you using?

Could be a zinc deficiency?

--------------------
Suck my balls America

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - 1000w HPS, bagseed offspring, wk3 flowering pics! [Re: mhbound]
    #519381 - 01/26/11 06:15 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

using floranova grow/bloom but the feeding regiment was a bit inconsistent up till this week. they got a full dose of nutes on sunday though and i'm gonna be more careful and try to keep an eye on things (life has just been fuckin busy/crazy lately, ya dig?)

i'm pretty sure i was just being paranoid because everything looks fine right now. just finished an exhaustive check of all flowering plants and things look good! moved the light a little higher too - i think that should address some of the bleaching issues i was having.

starting to get a faint scent of mango off some of these buds...hell yeah! :dancer:

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - 1000w HPS, bagseed offspring, flowering day 29! [Re: shasha]
    #522212 - 02/01/11 11:47 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Day 29 Flowering 01.31.2011

alright, here are some fresh pics from monday

and some top shots of the mama (i have two other bushes about 2/3 the size of this one, plus a couple clones that went straight to flower a couple weeks ago)

things are really starting to look good now, the next couple of weeks are going to be awesome...buds are smelling like spicy mango dankness :dancer:

--------------------

Edited by shasha (02/02/11 12:36 AM)

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Loc: West Coast
Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - 1000w HPS, bagseed offspring, flowering day 29! [Re: shasha]
    #522224 - 02/02/11 12:16 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I love watching your grow.  It makes me excited to get my HPS.  Your 1000w vs my 300 w CFL.  David vs Goliath

David is going to die...:bonghit:

--------------------
It looks like it's going to be another Gravity Bong type day...

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - wk5 macros! [Re: muse42]
    #522788 - 02/03/11 05:06 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Day 32 Flowering - 02.03.2011

thought i'd mess around with the wife's d90 to get a better picture of how the trichs are starting to develop here in week 5...

boss. :jah:

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - start of wk 6 flowering! [Re: shasha]
    #524486 - 02/07/11 07:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Day 36 Flowering - 02.07.2011

god dammit i wish i could speed up time - nugz are lookin crazy! i'll probably clip a few samples in another week or so since i've been out of proper smoke for fucking months...:pipesmoke:

and some body shots of the big mama...

the skunky/spicy mango smell just keeps getting better, added about 2 tsp/gallon molasses to the grow/bloom mix for yesterday's feeding...girls look happy today so i'm excited to blaze this shit! :psychsplit:

--------------------

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

#524557 - 02/07/11 10:23 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

They are looking great and damn do I need to get my new light.  There is no comparison!  You are murdering me on flower production, and I'm 3 days ahead of you. 

VERY NICE!

--------------------

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - start of wk 6 flowering! [Re: muse42]
    #524562 - 02/07/11 10:35 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

thanks man, much appreciated! :dancer:

i couldn't believe the growth spurt over the last week - bud production has really kicked in full force. i'm loving the light. got it off craigslist for a hundo - you gotta make the switch son!

--------------------

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

#524575 - 02/07/11 10:56 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I'm saving up...

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #524607 - 02/08/11 12:05 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hell thee.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineCanaman
GreenThumb GreenHorn

Loc: N 5steps, S 5steps, Spin ...
Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - start of wk 6 flowering! [Re: MFDoom666]
    #524789 - 02/08/11 04:13 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

very nice i like.......you should send me a bud when there done, lol:cool:

--------------------

Canaman's Tutorials

ISO Green Oil
Gumby Hash

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - start of wk 6 flowering! [Re: Canaman]
    #525506 - 02/09/11 08:01 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Canaman said:
very nice i like.......you should send me a bud when there done, lol:cool:

shit if only we could have a growery-wide smokeout! :jah:

--------------------

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #525508 - 02/09/11 08:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

one day homie, one day.

byom.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - day 42 flowering! [Re: MFDoom666]
    #527045 - 02/13/11 05:52 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Day 42 Flowering - 02.13.2011

girls were fed this morning as week 6 of flowering comes to an end...if things stay on this path all my horrible luck from my first gro will be forgiven...i am lovin my elephant! :pipesmoke:

and some body shots of the mama along with a pic of one of the leaves - i've been noticing purple-ing this past week and am excited to see if it will continue!

--------------------

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - day 42 flowering! [Re: shasha]
    #527178 - 02/13/11 11:19 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

wow sash,thats lookin tasty bro ~ nice work~:cool:

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - day 42 flowering! [Re: dmtcorey]
    #527407 - 02/15/11 12:07 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Very nice sir.

--------------------

Invisibledouble
Diesel

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - day 42 flowering! [Re: muse42]
    #527520 - 02/15/11 02:24 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

they're looking better and better

Offlinedmtcorey
~The time police~
 User Gallery

Re: shasha's first gro REDUX - day 42 flowering! [Re: double]
    #527781 - 02/16/11 12:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

would,t ya like ta just take a big bite out a one a them cola,s,  ~

--------------------
:whereismiddleman:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale