Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: Super stealth grow- HBD and RRR [Re: muse42]
    #510947 - 01/04/11 04:26 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Day 33
The HBD is looking pretty healthy. I'm using the globe for watering, and she's sucking down a full globe a day. Every third day I'm filling a globe with bud n bloom @ half strength. No sign of nute burn yet, so I may up the ppm. She is stinkin already...
Her new friend, the Special Queen is doing nicely for 4 days. The humidity dome was key!! I'm going to use it with every seedling from now on.

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: Super stealth grow- HBD and RRR [Re: Hendershot]
    #513909 - 01/15/11 07:33 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

HBD at end of 5th week? It doesn't look like she's gonna finish in 3 more.. I think I may have fucked it up as a seedling by letting her get too dry. Hope it just extends the grow time, and doesn't affect yield. On a better note there is some sugar on the leaves!

Special Queen is doing well at 2 weeks..

--------------------

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

#518010 - 01/24/11 08:34 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Here's the HBD at 7 weeks. She showed the first signs of nute burn 4 days ago, just yellowing the barest tips of all the leaves. Stopped feeding, using pur filterd water for two more weeks til the chop.. Buds are thickening better than I expected for cfls. Lots of sugar forming. I hafta say, although I had some trouble in the beginning once I discovered how important humidity is to these AF seedlings, it was all cake from there.. I'm impressed for sure, enough to invest in some more AFs for outdoors while I'm waiting on my big girls..

And the Special Queen at 23 days, LST'd and supercropped.. she'll veg for about 13 more days, then I'll cut the lights back and switch nutes.
Gonna pop a couple decent bagseeds today for shits and grins, and flower with the queen.

--------------------

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

#518058 - 01/24/11 12:18 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

looking good. i was surprised how well my cfl grows went considering pplz where like you will only get popcorn budz. phish. only probs was heat from the many cfl's i had. 8 26 watters and 2 42 watters. i just got a 150 watt hid to get rid of all the cords in my cab to make space for a bigger plant tho. will be checking back on this.

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: Super stealth grow- HBD and RRR [Re: lostinbq]
    #518096 - 01/24/11 01:48 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks.. I'm not really an indoor grower although I'm sure I will become one when I can be assured of full privacy.. got a line on some free hps lights, dunno the wattage yet. Someone my wife works for in county parks and rec dept knows where there are a bunch that were donated by the police dept from a huge bust.

--------------------

Edited by Hendershot (02/17/11 11:43 AM)

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: Super stealth grow- HBD and RRR [Re: jkell]
    #521156 - 01/30/11 07:20 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Gave her the chop yesterday. My wife and I took a tester bud from her the night before last, and found it to be right where we want it. We giggled like middle school kids getting high for the first time, then fucked like rabbits for two hours like a couple of high school kids..
I chopped all the upper buds, leaving the bottom 1/3 of her to go for another week or so, until I cut my lights back for flowering my Special Queen and two Hazes I'm flowering from seed.
Quote:

jkell said:
Looking good man, I'm curious on potency on auto-flowers. You have any experience with them?

I gotta say, so far I am impressed. I'm high as fuck right now off of sugar leaves. Trich production was very nice and I can definately taste the diesel influence. This particular strain gave the heady giggly high at first, then proceeded to cross my eyes.. very decent smoke.

--------------------

Offlinejkell
Midnight toker

Loc: Don' worry bout it
    #521209 - 01/30/11 12:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Nice sounds like some dank bud, I've been interested in growing some autoflowers just didn't wanna waste my time if it wasn't gonna get me high

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom