Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: I need to read more... [Re: THEBats]
    #518473 - 01/24/11 08:49 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Lol CIA taking down drug enterprise. They smuggle the drugs! In the 80's and / or 90's they got busted big-time. Got in no trouble whatsoever though.

Google "CIA busted smuggling drugs" if you don't believe me

--------------------
"Everybody seems to think I'm lazy
I don't mind, I think they're crazy
Running everywhere at such a speed
Till they find, there's no need"
Beatles song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

Re: I need to read more... [Re: Sir Smokes A-Lot]
    #518474 - 01/24/11 08:54 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

They play both sides man. You would be delusional to think every drug smuggler is in their pocket.  The ones who aren't are taken out. Pablo got too powerful for his own good.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (01/24/11 08:55 PM)

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Re: I need to read more... [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #518475 - 01/24/11 08:56 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CrayolaHalls said:
Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:
Anyone read anything by Edgar Cacye?

He's an old-school fella who, without the aid of Plant Teachers, got himself into a trance state and wrote books about revelations he had whilst in the trance.

I've only read a tincy wincy bit of his work (getting some of his books soon). He made a lot of predictions for the futre. All being jaw-droppingly accurate.

He deffinatly has my stamp of approval :thumbup:

Yeah, a bunch of stuff.  I have been to his foundation in Virginia Beach too.  It is a really nice place with free classes, meditations, yoga, etc...

Really. Neva knew that. I'll deffinatly check it out when i go to Virginia in a few years with my American friend :thumbup:

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#518477 - 01/24/11 09:00 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
They play both sides man. You would be delusional to think every drug smuggler is in their pocket.  The ones who aren't are taken out. Pablo got too powerful for his own good.

Of course not ever drug dealer is in their pocket :lol:

Yer, not shit. And at the end of the day the "mega-banks" are the winners. They loan money to countries to fund drug prohibition and they also smuggle the drugs via organisations such as the CIA.

It' fucking rediculous how they get away with it along with 100000 other things

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#518484 - 01/24/11 09:08 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Same goes for our aid to Pakistan, they aid and allow insurgents to cross the border into Afghanistan, then they retreat back over the border.  We've known about this, and yet have no desire to go to war with Pakistan due to their nuclear armament. It's only currently come into public after the wikileaks release.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/30/wikileaks-us-aid-pakistan-militants

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Edited by THEBats (01/24/11 09:09 PM)

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

Re: I need to read more... [Re: mellowfellow]
    #518487 - 01/24/11 09:17 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mellowfellow said:
Edward Cayce is some pretty profound stuff. He would come up with remedies while in a trance state and helped hundreds and hundreds of people. He'd let them into his home for sessions and they'd line up around the house. While in a trance he came up with the idea of inserting a nail into a kid's leg to set his broken knee. We still use this medical practice of setting broken bones and he actually invented it.

I really like his work about lucid dreaming. It's probably the best resource for the subject that I've encountered. Not really sure what to think of all his predictions and information on Atlantis though.

I was just about to explain how all his predicions i'm aware of have either occured or there is evidence to suggest they are about to but i cbf'd. Too much.

Yer his Altantis stuff is very...un-heard of. Not saying it's not true.

Some of his ideas on Altantis are:
- Atlantis was the first place on Earth where spiritual man became phyiscally human
- People live today, have experienced previous incarcinations on Atlantis
- Atlantis reached an astonishing level of technology before it sank into the ocean around 10,000 BCE, including TVs, lazers, atomic energy and cybernotics
- Altantis will rise again

With spiritual things, before tripping, i remember being not very open to there being a "spirit world" or whatever. After tripping, all that stuff is very plausable seeing that i've experienced a lot of it. So when i hear out-there things like Cacye's ideas on Altantis, i take them seriously

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#518495 - 01/24/11 09:25 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Same goes for our aid to Pakistan, they aid and allow insurgents to cross the border into Afghanistan, then they retreat back over the border.  We've known about this, and yet have no desire to go to war with Pakistan due to their nuclear armament. It's only currently come into public after the wikileaks release.

Damn. Yer the amount of shit is endless. Allied soldiers helping grow opium poppies in Afghanistan is another major :facepalm: too

That whole wikileaks thing is deffinatly a false flag attack on the interent for the following reasons:
A whole pile of stuff was dumped for people to siff through (get distracted, waste time...). If Jules was the real-deal, he woulda focused on the real shit: The mega-banks raping countries as it seems you are aware of. Most notably, Wikileakes is / will be used to help justify censoring the interent. Fellas, get ready for having an "interent ID", loging onto the inernet and being able to be banned from the interent. That is, not unless you are willing to stop it *caugh caugh*

--------------------
Beatles song

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#518497 - 01/24/11 09:29 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

The problem with all that is the lack of tangible evidence. Psychedelic drugs have a profound effect on the mind, but many people get locked into delusions surrounding their experiences with them. 

I guess anyone can believe what they want but, if I say I can fly most people would want to see me fly, not explain to them how I know I can fly.

That said I do think we are all connected, but it's in no way spiritual.  In other words string theory.

Either way I think we can both agree the mind is an amazing organ.

I'm curious what predictions has he made, and were they only connected after the fact, or was there certainty to them?  The problem I have with "predictions" is that they only connect the dots and interpret meaning after the prediction takes place.  Vagueness can create an illusion of precognition.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#518500 - 01/24/11 09:31 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:
Quote:

THEBats said:

Damn. Yer the amount of shit is endless. Allied soldiers helping grow opium poppies in Afghanistan is another major :facepalm: too

That whole wikileaks thing is deffinatly a false flag attack on the interent for the following reasons:
A whole pile of stuff was dumped for people to siff through (get distracted, waste time...). If Jules was the real-deal, he woulda focused on the real shit: The mega-banks raping countries as it seems you are aware of. Most notably, Wikileakes is / will be used to help justify censoring the interent. Fellas, get ready for having an "interent ID", loging onto the inernet and being able to be banned from the interent. That is, not unless you are willing to stop it *caugh caugh*

Well I think he has info that is bigger than what he has so far posted, and he's threatened to release it if anything happens to him.  The pentagon seems pretty anxious to find out what that is, but who knows?  The world is a bunch of smoke and mirrors.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
Re: I need to read more... [Re: ganja girl]
    #518510 - 01/24/11 09:53 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

a confederacy of dunces is really good.

check it out yo.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#518522 - 01/24/11 10:19 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
The problem with all that is the lack of tangible evidence. Psychedelic drugs have a profound effect on the mind, but many people get locked into delusions surrounding their experiences with them. 

I guess anyone can believe what they want but, if I say I can fly most people would want to see me fly, not explain to them how I know I can fly.

That said I do think we are all connected, but it's in no way spiritual.  In other words string theory.

I'm curious what predictions has he made, and were they only connected after the fact, or was there certainty to them?  The problem I have with "predictions" is that they only connect the dots and interpret meaning after the prediction takes place.  Vagueness can create an illusion of precognition.

Have you ever had any full-blown spiritual trips? I'm talking 10/10 spiritual...

I'll tell ya some of his predicitons from my book which dedicates a few pages to him:

- A shift in the planet's axis in or around the year 2000 CBE, leading to the flooding of costal regeons and the loss of much of Japan, Greenland and some of Northern Europe (heard of the shifting magnetic filed? That sould have something to do with it)

- New Land appearing off the East Coast of America (i remember Alex Jones saying a couple months ago how new islands are appearing somewhere - can't remember but pretty sure it was off the East Coast of America)

- Massive destruction of LA, San Fran and the disapearence of NY (this could be from a major false falg terrorist attack which we will witness before the 2012 elections in America)

- Volcanic eruptions of increasing intensity along the Pacific Rim (HAARP, solar flares, changing magnetic field...)

- The Appearence of a land bridge between South and North America. Which surprisingly appears on the ancient Piri reis maps (changine magnetic field...)

- Global warming in cool regeons and cooling in warm regeons (HAARP, solar flares, changing magnetic field, etc.)

Edy was born in 1877 so i find it well impressive that he made all those accurate predictions so long ago
:billymaythumbup:

--------------------
Beatles song

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

#518523 - 01/24/11 10:19 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
That reminds me, killing pablo by mark bowden is a good one too.  It's all about the CIA involvement in taking down his drug enterprise.

that book's mind blowing once you start reading about the fella's zoo, and about hipos running around the back waters of Columbia

Offlinemellowfellow

#518536 - 01/24/11 10:34 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:

Empirical evidence is tangible evidence, and observation through experience is the definition of empiricism. You can form logical constructs outside of physical experience. Case in point- mathematics, as well as Einstein's famous 'thought experiments'. True, some people go into delusions, but others also resist the truly phenomenal. There is definitely more to the human experience than these three or even four dimension, and I believe psychedelic drugs allow our senses to perceive more than they are normally capable of. Or rather, allows our mind to process information from the senses that it usually just ignores.

Spiritual is just a word to describe something very hard to explain. You call it string theory, others have no knowledge of theoretical physics and call the connection something else. I don't have any idea how to describe what I feel. I just know there's some weird shit going on out there and we're a lot closer than we think we are.

The mind is not an organ. The brain is an organ; a collective tissue with a specific purpose.. do you think that the mind is entirely contained within the brain? That every thought, whim, and emotion in your head is caused by a series of chemical balances and reactions? The very action of producing (entirely nonphysical) thought.. just proteins ?

--------------------

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
    #518539 - 01/24/11 10:39 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mellowfellow said:
Quote:

THEBats said:

Empirical evidence is tangible evidence, and observation through experience is the definition of empiricism. You can form logical constructs outside of physical experience. Case in point- mathematics, as well as Einstein's famous 'thought experiments'. True, some people go into delusions, but others also resist the truly phenomenal. There is definitely more to the human experience than these three or even four dimension, and I believe psychedelic drugs allow our senses to perceive more than they are normally capable of. Or rather, allows our mind to process information from the senses that it usually just ignores.

Spiritual is just a word to describe something very hard to explain. You call it string theory, others have no knowledge of theoretical physics and call the connection something else. I don't have any idea how to describe what I feel. I just know there's some weird shit going on out there and we're a lot closer than we think we are.

The mind is not an organ. The brain is an organ; a collective tissue with a specific purpose.. do you think that the mind is entirely contained within the brain? That every thought, whim, and emotion in your head is caused by a series of chemical balances and reactions? The very action of producing (entirely nonphysical) thought.. just proteins ?

Now that's what I'm talkin about.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Offlinemellowfellow

#518540 - 01/24/11 10:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:
- The Appearence of a land bridge between South and North America. Which surprisingly appears on the ancient Piri reis maps (changine magnetic field...)

Um.. there always was a land bridge between North and South America? Panama and Costa Rica solidly connect North and South America. That's why we had to cut through Panama to create the canal.

--------------------

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#518548 - 01/24/11 10:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

mellowfellow said:
Quote:

Sir Smokes A-Lot said:

Um.. there always was a land bridge between North and South America? Panama and Costa Rica solidly connect North and South America. That's why we had to cut through Panama to create the canal.

Well, maybe Edy meant there will be more land :shrug:

--------------------
Beatles song

Offlinemellowfellow

#518551 - 01/24/11 10:52 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe everything should be taken with a grain of salt.

--------------------

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#518558 - 01/24/11 11:00 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

What a great mindset. We can all learn so much that way

:billymaythumbup:

I was being very sarcastic. Best to listen to all the info and make your own decision without simply resorting to pre-determined cultural beliefs

--------------------
Beatles song

Offlinemellowfellow

#518562 - 01/24/11 11:04 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Right. I still don't see the context of your sarcasm. You can't agree with a sarcastic statement otherwise it's not sarcasm.

--------------------

OfflineSir Smokes A-Lot
friend of the aliens
Male

#518568 - 01/24/11 11:09 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

:lol:

I interpreted your previous post's message as "don't take any of that crap seriously". You saying "Um..." at the start sure did give your messaqge a sarcastic tone.

I just wanted to remind you to be open-minded. It's better, trust me

--------------------
Beatles song

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale