Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Cutting chamber
    #515453 - 01/19/11 02:35 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Wanna take cuttings? Make a mushroom chamber the marthas type that ue a cool mist and a ultrasonic. Take the cuttings put them in the chamber and be sure the cool mist runs 24/7. the ultrsonic comes on every 8 hrs for 1.5 hrs. The job of the ultrasonic is to cover the cuttings with a layer of moisture. the ultrasonic uses a fog to cover the cuttings which is better then a mister cause it doesn't form big droplets on the leaves plus with the constant air flow you get way less fungus, molds and rotting that can take place on leaves when rotting cuttings.
With this method you can also take them any size you want. here are some samples.

Like I said you can take them any size you want

This bacame this

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBigBudz
USA Mind Controls You!
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
Re: Cutting chamber [Re: Magash]
    #515490 - 01/19/11 08:51 AM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Neat. I'm working on a dual mushroom and weed grow soon. Going to go all Coco, rockwool and hydro. I've got mushroom's growing in some of my pots now, but they aren't the right kind lol. That would be cool if I could get cubes to grow in here though, humidity easy to get up to 70-80% with 70F -75F. I have central heating, AC in a sealed environment for the most part. Have to run AC so reduce humidity or run small fan to the outside. Basically impossible to make humidity levels below 40% (unless running the AC for 7 hours daily sounds good).

--------------------
Art Music Music 2 Music 3

You are most likely being mind controlled if you live in the USA. The technology was discovered back in the late 1980's. You can easily see weird towers on government buildings...
http://www.cheniere.org/misc/sparkoflife.htm#mindcontrol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds