Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
The library.
    #515058 - 01/18/11 01:39 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I am in my college's library...and it smells. And the guy next to me is sketchin out. And I have three hours till my next class....its raining outside...what do i DO? :feelsbadman:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

Loc: Flag
Re: The library. [Re: BlueBerry_Swisher]
    #515094 - 01/18/11 02:19 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Start a riot.

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Heart Slowed

Re: The library. [Re: spacemonkey69]
    #515096 - 01/18/11 02:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I have always wanted to do that. Just start screaming in a quiet, public place. Or drive a car through a glass building. (no one get hurt tho)

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineTHEBats
The Bridge Master
Male

#515097 - 01/18/11 02:20 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Take a picture of the guy sketching out.

--------------------
kickin-two-hundo said:
you know what i did in english class? I came to class stoned out of my mind every day, i chugged vodka in the back of class, i put dead fish in the ceiling tiles. i put a gallon of old milk and orange juice in the file cabinet before winter vacation. i brought snakes in a tied up sweater and let them loose during class. i didnt go to school to learn, i went because i had to. i didnt care, and i didn't fucking listen to that stupid bitch. and i still don't fucking care. i tore the pages out of her books and burned them, and threw away all the books in the class, two books per day.  :twobooks:

Heart Slowed

Re: The library. [Re: THEBats]
    #515100 - 01/18/11 02:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

lol ok ill try. give me a second.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#515101 - 01/18/11 02:21 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

THEBats said:
Take a picture of the guy sketching out.

:thumbup:

Quote:

A7X said:
I have always wanted to do that. Just start screaming in a quiet, public place. Or drive a car through a glass building. (no one get hurt tho)

Sounds productive to me.

--------------------
[quote]
“You see this glass bong?” asks Achaan Chaa, the Thai meditation master. “For me this glass is already broken. I enjoy it; I smoke out of it. It holds my water admirably, sometimes even reflecting the sun in beautiful patterns. If I should tap it, it has a lovely ring to it. But when I put this glass bong on the shelf and the wind knocks it over or my elbow brushes it off the table and it falls to the ground and shatters, I say, ‘Of course.’ When I understand that the glass is already broken, every moment with it is precious.”[/quote]

Heart Slowed

#515104 - 01/18/11 02:24 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

ok i took the pic lol uploading now...

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Heart Slowed

#515110 - 01/18/11 02:33 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Sketcccccchin im such a creeper Omg

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

#515111 - 01/18/11 02:34 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I was unusually interested in what this sketchy guy looks like :lol:, at least he's not taking YOUR picture and putting it on the internet :rofl:

I like to sit in libraries/public places and read books with controversial titles :lol:.

My favorite book to read in public:

People walk by and glance, and either double take or stop dead and stare for a second :lol:, and I just act like I don't notice it.

Heart Slowed

Re: The library. [Re: Cage]
    #515114 - 01/18/11 02:36 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

lol omg thats amazing. just look so blissful while you read it. I record noises of me screaming on my phone and stand next to people, looking at magazines and stuff and turn them on and act like nothing is wrong. :tongue2:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#515117 - 01/18/11 02:38 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

If i had some heroin in front of me. I wouldn't say no.

--------------------
[quote]

Heart Slowed

#515118 - 01/18/11 02:39 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

spacemonkey69 said:
If i had some heroin in front of me. I wouldn't say no.

ok...cool :thumbup:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Offlinespacemonkey69
Trusted Vaporizer

#515120 - 01/18/11 02:41 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cage said:

Californiacation is a good show imo. I didn't know there was an actual book though/

--------------------
[quote]

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

#515123 - 01/18/11 02:43 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
lol omg thats amazing. just look so blissful while you read it. I record noises of me screaming on my phone and stand next to people, looking at magazines and stuff and turn them on and act like nothing is wrong. :tongue2:

I do :lol: I'll laugh and some people turn to look and are like What the fuck..:what:

I also used to have a ringtone of some chick moaning on my phone and I'd take a couple seconds to answer it, and then continue to have serious conversations with people staring at me :yesnod:

Heart Slowed

#515124 - 01/18/11 02:44 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

lol ahhahaha you are seriously my kind of funny. i have these instant buttons on my droid and they have the most random noises like 100 of them. the "i like turtles" one is the best to play in a quiet place. :crazy2:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#515125 - 01/18/11 02:45 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I sometimes yell "look at me" so people could turn around and look at me. Then I laugh and they are all like "wtf". :lol: Normal people are so stupid

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Heart Slowed

Re: The library. [Re: King Koopa]
    #515128 - 01/18/11 02:47 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:
I sometimes yell "look at me" so people could turn around and look at me. Then I laugh and they are all like "wtf". :lol: Normal people are so stupid

lol aaahahahaha. my friend matt and me were in barnes n nobles and we were walking around, and he pretended to trip over the stool and everyone in the cafe just stared and this huge black woman like freaked out it was awesome.

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

Re: The library. [Re: King Koopa]
    #515134 - 01/18/11 02:53 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

King Koopa said:

That reminds me of the first time I tried edibles.... I was in my History class in High School, and I was having the hardest time just looking at a wall and not doing anything.. I was just sitting there having a huge mindfuck, the whole room was dead silent, for like 10 minutes.. I had my head down and I was trying to fall asleep and I couldn't take it anymore so I raised my head up and just busted out laughing, and kept laughing my way out of the classroom when my teacher told me to leave.. :rofl:

The next time I showed up in class it looked like half the people were trying to stare a mental evaluation out of me :lol:

Heart Slowed

#515139 - 01/18/11 02:54 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

mmmmmmmm edibles...  :Awemazing:

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

OfflineCage
Melancholy Mindfuck.

#515143 - 01/18/11 02:57 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

A7X said:
mmmmmmmm edibles...  :Awemazing:

I still haven't had edibles since then.. It was my first and only time, I saw a guy selling them and I was like "No fucking way, how much? You know what fuck it, I'll give you 20 for the whole bag" Was a fun couple days :yesnod:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale