Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: HOW to make a friend feel better? [Re: volcomstoner]
    #514405 - 01/16/11 06:28 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Fractal was wrong about the psychedelics. He apologized, now it's over and done with.

And sorry to hear about your dad dude.
I probably won't bring it up, I'll just ask him what's wrong

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: HOW to make a friend feel better? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #514412 - 01/16/11 07:16 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
How was I being hypocritical?:confused:

1. Saying I was wrong and others where right when we are all saying the same thing.
2.You are yelling at me for mentioning psychedelics, which I know could be very helpful or possibly hurtful. But you have no problem recommending marijuana, which is therapeutic and I don't see it hurting, but it can also induce panic the same way psychedelics can.

--------------------

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: HOW to make a friend feel better? [Re: FRACTALife]
    #514414 - 01/16/11 07:37 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
How was I being hypocritical?:confused:

1. Saying I was wrong and others where right when we are all saying the same thing.
2.You are yelling at me for mentioning psychedelics, which I know could be very helpful or possibly hurtful. But you have no problem recommending marijuana, which is therapeutic and I don't see it hurting, but it can also induce panic the same way psychedelics can.

1.  We aren't all saying the same thing.  My first recomendation was just to talk to him.  Your first recomendation was shrooms and then you changed your tune when everyone said no you're wrong.

2.  Didn't know you could yell over the internet.  Sorry, I do apologize for yelling.  I never "recommended" weed.  I recommended talking to him.  And when I put the bigyesnod after Magash's post, basically what I was saying is chances are this kid already smokes pot I would think because he is a friend of Istoner's and if he does that would would definitely be cool just basically because it's dank as fuck, as are most all of Magash's pics of herb.  I think that's fair to say and if he already does smoke pot, chances are he doesn't have to worry as much about panic setting in.

And another thing, from what I remember, you've only tripped a couple times.  You have no clue what mushrooms are all about.  You've never had the full effects of a bad trip when you've got shit on your mind etc. etc.  And with the Xanax in your system, you never felt the full effects anyway.  With that being said, you are in NO position to be passing out advice on psychadelics, especially to someone in such a delicate state as Istoner's friend who recently lost his father.

To any mods, I do not mean all of this in a trolling/flaming way, because I have been warned before.  This is just my honest opinion.

And one more thing, to Istoner and his friend for that matter, I apologize that this thread went in the direction it did seeing as how you wanted some real advice (besides about drugs that you know barely anything about) for helping your friend.

--------------------

OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: HOW to make a friend feel better? [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #514415 - 01/16/11 07:55 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

I never changed my tune. In my first post I said if he were to take psychedelics you would have to make sure it was a gentle and warm session because of the risk.
You don't know me. Stop telling me what I know and how drugs affect me personally.
Let it go and move on.

--------------------

InvisibleBlueBerry_SwisherS
Heart Slowed

Loc: Raw Headspace Flag
Re: HOW to make a friend feel better? [Re: FRACTALife]
    #514425 - 01/16/11 09:04 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Can't we all just get along? * cue "why can't we be friends" *

--------------------

Let food be thy medicine

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom