Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMahavatar
At Peace
Male User Gallery

Loc: Quebec
Why doesn't the TSA use dogs trained to sniff out explosives? (article)
    #501655 - 11/29/10 12:55 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Didn't know if I should post this here or in the news forums so here it is.

Friday, November 26, 2010
Why doesn't the TSA use dogs trained to sniff out explosives?
"a dog can detect dynamite through dirty diapers, or C4 through smelly socks. Whether providing explosives sweeps for a large venue or a smaller security detail, bomb dogs are more economical and effective than other methods of searching. Here are several reasons:"(link to source article is below)

* Speed -- Dogs can check faster by smell than an Xray machine operator by sight.
    * Instant results -- They detect target odors "in real time" -- no waiting for lab results.
    * Mobility -- Dogs can check out large areas faster than any other method.
    * Versatility -- Explosive detection dogs can detect a wide variety of substances.
    * Precision -- Dogs can discriminate between very similar chemical compounds.
    * Focused -- Dogs can detect target odors in an environment so full of odors that electronic sensors may be compromised.
    * Ability to Find Source -- Only dogs can track chemical vapor to its exact source. No instrumental device is presently capable of doing this.
    * Fewer Breakdowns -- Dogs don't have mechanical failures and can quickly be replaced should the dog be ill or not want to work.
    * No power source required -- Dogs don't require electricity and can work in areas where power is unavailable.
    * Adaptable -- Dogs can check items and areas that won't fit in an Xray machine.

For military patrols throughout the world, a bomb sniffing dog can mean the difference between life and death. These "dogs of war" have saved countless lives and their record for finding hidden explosives has won them a loyal following. The soldiers trust these dogs more than metal detectors and mine sweepers.
Back on the home front, using bomb dogs reduces unnecessary evacuations. Dogs can check out suspicious packages, avoiding the need to call in a bomb squad (unless explosives are found) and reducing expensive company "down time."

Just think no more radiation,no more molestation. The dogs would ensure our safety,our Constitutional rights would be protected.
So why is this not an option?

An article on NPR states that bomb sniffing dogs are deployed to Afghanistan.
They save lives by detecting explosives from homemade bombs.
This is a simple but extremely effective solution for TSA.
Dogs can be trained to detect any kind of explosive.
TSA touches your junk because of the CIA sponsored underwear bomber.
If the underwear bomber had been sniffed by a dog with an explosive trained  sniffer..NONE of that trash would ever have happened.
Perhaps that is the point.
It is very difficult to have false flag mini operations that continue the 9/11 terrorism regime agenda lies.....If the dog's nose can just simply put a stop to it.
It's time to bring in the dogs.

Link

--------------------
Most people consider the course of events as natural and inevitable. They little know what radical change are possible through prayer. Every morning I offer my body, my mind and any ability that I posses, to be used by Thee, O infinite creator, in whatever way Thou dost choose to express Thyself through me. I know that all work is Thy work, and that no task is too difficult or too menial when offered to Thee in loving service.

Paramahansa Yogananda.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShr0000ooooms
Cannabis Sampler

Loc: Hindu Kush Mountains
Re: Why doesn't the TSA use dogs trained to sniff out explosives? (article) [Re: Mahavatar]
    #501671 - 11/29/10 02:15 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

That would be stupid, we need them for the HARDENED criminals, such as dru users.

--------------------
If I'm posting I'm high.

OfflineBlackstatis
Stranger

Re: Why doesn't the TSA use dogs trained to sniff out explosives? (article) [Re: Shr0000ooooms]
    #501747 - 11/29/10 09:04 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

do you know what dogs charge per hour though.  its asinine!  i read an article that bomb dogs charge 3lbs of kibble, 2 cats(preferably kittens), and 10 min's of head scratching per hour.  thats not worth actually finding bombs.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Why doesn't the TSA use dogs trained to sniff out explosives? (article) [Re: Blackstatis]
    #501749 - 11/29/10 09:12 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Blackstatis said:
do you know what dogs charge per hour though.  its asinine!  i read an article that bomb dogs charge 3lbs of kibble, 2 cats(preferably kittens), and 10 min's of head scratching per hour.  thats not worth actually finding bombs.

:rofl:

Yeah, I'm not sure our government could swing that.  Seems a little steep.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Why doesn't the TSA use dogs trained to sniff out explosives? (article) [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #501750 - 11/29/10 09:20 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Actually the reason they don't use em is cause supposedly some of the new explosives smell like other things that are legal. Hair spray or who knows what. Same reason I use to be able to pour a lb of shrooms in a box and ship em with hardly shutting the baggie. Hell one time I just put them in the box with no baggie. Shrooms supposedly smell like about a million different food items.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: Why doesn't the TSA use dogs trained to sniff out explosives? (article) [Re: Magash]
    #501752 - 11/29/10 09:22 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

so dogs can't detect shrooms is basically what you're saying?  didn't know that.

--------------------

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Re: Why doesn't the TSA use dogs trained to sniff out explosives? (article) [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #501763 - 11/29/10 10:17 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

I didn't either use to wrap em like buds when I ship those but as soon as I found out from a friend that works at the post office I just started dumping them in a plain freezer bag then in the box. Never had a problem. One time was out of bags and the guy really wanted the shrooms bad so he said take the chance and pour em in the box so I did and they made it from the west coast to the east coast.

Stopped growing shrooms so I haven't tested it in a few years. :mushroom2:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: Why doesn't the TSA use dogs trained to sniff out explosives? (article) [Re: Magash]
    #501767 - 11/29/10 10:36 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

That's crazy.  Apparently 5-0 isn't that worried about shrooms.

Ya'll hear that?  Dogs can't smell drugs :awebig:

:rofl:

--------------------

Invisiblepsyberpunk
Lunatic

Loc: Behind a Pipe
    #501769 - 11/29/10 10:42 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Stupid dogs. If they were in charge, everyone would be on shrooms all the time and no one would be able to fly anywhere.

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Male User Gallery

Re: Why doesn't the TSA use dogs trained to sniff out explosives? (article) [Re: psyberpunk]
    #501773 - 11/29/10 10:49 PM (13 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

psyberpunk said:
Stupid dogs. If they were in charge, everyone would be on shrooms all the time and flying the planes themselves.

:bigyesnod:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder