Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

staying under the radar
    #484636 - 10/03/10 12:04 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

What is the best way to order seeds while remaining completely anonymous? I already have a place to have them sent that can't be connected to me.

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: staying under the radar [Re: Hendershot]
    #484656 - 10/03/10 12:41 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Can't really do much more then that.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

InvisibleHendershot
Shapeshifter
Male User Gallery

Re: staying under the radar [Re: Magash]
    #484662 - 10/03/10 12:47 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I was asking about payment method, I guess.. Any sites that will accept money orders and are reliable to deliver..

--------------------

"You're cool, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out.."

OfflineFrozenReality
 User Gallery

#484680 - 10/03/10 01:17 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

nothing in life will ever be completely anonymous. I'll tell you this much though, you can trust boutique and attitude. If anything get the beans and give it a good while before you throw them in the ground to get that magic beanstock. posting pictures and grow reports online is not a wise thing to do neither. that is unless you are out of the game and have gotten rid of everything around you that can be used against you. Face it if anyone truelly cared all that much about it, this site would not be here and we would all be locked up and same with every other site. Just posting here pretty much gives them everything they need to know about you. Just dont do anything really stupid and dont worry about it. A lot of people order beans with credit cards for fucksakes and nother ever happens to them.

Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger
Trusted Cultivator
    #484716 - 10/03/10 04:04 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Send cash or a blank MO (blank as in without your name on it) with your order and safe house addy for the return package. Don't pay extra for overnight shipping get your order mailed standard shipping. Overnight shipping may have more chance of being found but you know if there's any delays that your package is either gone or hasnt been sent.

InvisibleCrayolaHalls
Dreams of Oceans
Male

Re: staying under the radar [Re: maryanne3087]
    #485216 - 10/05/10 05:52 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

maryanne3087 said:
Send cash or a blank MO (blank as in without your name on it) with your order and safe house addy for the return package. Don't pay extra for overnight shipping get your order mailed standard shipping. Overnight shipping may have more chance of being found but you know if there's any delays that your package is either gone or hasnt been sent.

Attitude, SSC, and Nirvana will take these methods.

--------------------
I am not a cannabis grower.  I find the cannabis growers to be the most open to experimenting and sharing out of all of the different botany groups I enjoy.  I frequently use the suggestions that I find to apply to own organic gardening and food production.

Invisiblemaryanne3087
Stranger
Trusted Cultivator
Re: staying under the radar [Re: CrayolaHalls]
    #485236 - 10/05/10 09:30 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Seedboutique
Dr. Chronic
Hempdepot
Seedbay
THCfarmer

Anyone worth mentioning will accept cash or blank MO. Blank MO are hard to get in some places though.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies