Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Fucking join me [Re: T-Rex]
    #481063 - 09/22/10 10:31 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I've surfed on a lake, behind the wakeboard boat.  It's called inland surfing.  So I'm sure I could get up no problem and balance easily, I already know how to cut up and down the face to maintain speed.

Lake superior has some huge waves man, I've watched people surf that lake during a blizzard over winter break!  :omgz:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: Fucking join me [Re: Inverted]
    #481068 - 09/22/10 10:35 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:

surf during winter

Fuck that shit, I'm more of a body board in the wave pool kinda guy :lol: Fuck I'm blazed man, my PS3 is gonna give me a fucking stroke if it doesn't start working soon
:zomgwtf:

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
    #481075 - 09/22/10 10:45 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:

Note my hair, I was going a good 60 mph during this shot :lol:  Die lillypads!

idk bout the 60 mph. maybe like 30, 35 tops.

oh and down here in the south we call it skurfin when u surf behind the boat, ur talkin about when u fill up the fat sacks(or get a shitload of ppl in the back of the boat) and then surf the wake right?
u ever wakeskated on the wake wave like that bro? shits fuckin sick, its like skatin on a wave

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Edited by kickin-two-hundo (09/22/10 10:48 PM)

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: Fucking join me [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #481078 - 09/22/10 10:47 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

InvisibleCid_Lives
Shhhhh
Male

#481083 - 09/22/10 10:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

FurrowedBrow said:
yeah im feeling good too.  I just bought an olympic weight set.  It's fucking time to get stronger.  I would like to try reach my genetic potential of physical structure.  I used to be really into body building and all that and i think it's now time to get back into it.  my lifestyle has become far far too sedentary.

Are you me?

I just got done doing my recent little workout routine 3 minutes ago, that I haven't done in years!  I used to be ripped, I'm still pretty sculpted but I want to bulk back up.  Coincidence much

Wow. This whole conversation is crazy to me. I have just in the past week started hitting the weights and exercising a lot for the first time in about 5 years. I used to be a ripped ass cracker. Then I got comfortable and started letting things go for a minute. Now, it's like, "Bam!" I'm out of shape. It didn't sneak up on me by any means, though. I saw it coming, but I was just content at the moment and let it get out of hand. Now, I just want to get it all back in line again.

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #481098 - 09/22/10 11:27 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

T-Rex said:
Quote:

FarBeyondDriven said:
Quote:

T-Rex said:
Yea man heaps of places, the best I would say has to be Mt. Buller in Vic, that's where that photo was taken, I'm not much of a snow guy, but I like to drink warm beverages and admire the snow through the window of a heated cabin :awesomenod:

sweet didn't know that

yeah i hear you on that.  i'd like to go snowboarding, but I'm not one to be out just fuckin frolicking in the snow unless I'm with a hot chick and I know I got a good chance of getting laid later

QFMFT

:thumbup:

--------------------
My best run so far

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking join me [Re: Tank333]
    #481107 - 09/22/10 11:39 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

T-Rex mate, whats up? how's it hangin down there in aussie land? its like the middle of the day over there right? shit blows my mind

--------------------

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#481108 - 09/22/10 11:51 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yea man its like 4pm right now, I'm watching Dharma and Greg :cool: the sun is still out which means spring is kicking in hard :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#481112 - 09/23/10 12:03 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

lol daamm its 2 am over here, and its the start of fall. shits crazy.

straaaight im about to be watchin inception and madd :bonghit2:'s and some :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleCid_Lives
Shhhhh
Male

#481125 - 09/23/10 12:20 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

T-Rex said:
Yea man its like 4pm right now, I'm watching Dharma and Greg :cool: the sun is still out which means spring is kicking in hard :thumbup:

Dharma and Greg? :undecided:

I'm baked as hell! I went to a local pizza/microbrew joint and had some fine brews. Some buddies came back to the house and we smoked out most of the rest of my nugs. Oh well. It was fun and I can get more tomorrow. It's just dollars signs chinging in the back of my jewish mind.

:arabs:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#481166 - 09/23/10 07:20 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
Quote:

Inverted said:

Note my hair, I was going a good 60 mph during this shot :lol:  Die lillypads!

idk bout the 60 mph. maybe like 30, 35 tops.

oh and down here in the south we call it skurfin when u surf behind the boat, ur talkin about when u fill up the fat sacks(or get a shitload of ppl in the back of the boat) and then surf the wake right?
u ever wakeskated on the wake wave like that bro? shits fuckin sick, its like skatin on a wave

Hahahah are you kidding me?  I was going fast enough for the board to become and airfoil and lift me off the water.

Come on man I've been wakeboarding and snowboarding for 3/4 of you're entire life, I don't need to lie to make myself look better.  :wink:  When the BOAT is going 30 mph in a circle, and I'm at the outside radius of a 70 foot rope, and if you know anything about physics, the outside radius travels at a MUCH higher rate of speed than the inner "hub".

PS.

Morning Ya'll.  Fucking monsoon here for a couple days so I just woke up, about to blaze, then it's off to caffeine land.

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#481375 - 09/23/10 05:28 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

thats funny because i've been wakeboarding since i was about 6, normal crusing speed is 23.5 mph, my perfect speed is 24. Going 30 mph is fast as fuck, the fastest i've ever wakeboarded was 45mph behind an 800 horsepower beast, and after 30 minutes i compound fractured my wrist simply by falling on a 20 to 25 foot jump.
if you wake boarded behind a boat going 60 thats suicide. sure maybe 40 mph would be believable, 45 is pushing it. 60 is when there is no wake anymore.  and think of it like this.  U'd have to jump from a height of about 80-90 feet to hit the water with a speed right around 60 mph, which if u were to land wrong could easily kill you, which would be the same as falling at 60mph behind a boat, probably worse because you would be tossed across the surface of the water like a ragdoll, constantly slamming into the water. instead of just hitting it one time.

and all ur inner radius outer radius all that whatever u were saying, keep it simple its called getting whipped and you dont go 60 mph, you must not go fast enough to judge speeds correctly. its okay, most people can't.

:themoreyouknow:

i don't get why ur trying to lie about something so ridiculous. u kno, its straight :facepalm:

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

#481416 - 09/23/10 07:47 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

The velocity vector is always perpendicular to the position vector (since the velocity vector is always tangent to the circle of motion). Since R moves in a circle, so does v. The circular motion of the velocity is shown in the circle on the right of Figure 2, along with its acceleration a. Just as velocity is the rate of change of position, acceleration is the rate of change of velocity.

Since the position and velocity vectors move in tandem, they go around their circles in the same time T. That time equals the distance traveled divided by the velocity

T = \frac{2\pi|\mathbf{R}|}{|\mathbf{v}|}

and, by analogy,

T = \frac{2\pi |\mathbf{v}|}{|\mathbf{a}|}

Setting these two equations equal and solving for |a|, we get

|\mathbf{a}| = \frac{|\mathbf{v}|^{2}}{|\mathbf{R}|}

The angular rate of rotation in radians per second is:

\omega = \frac {2 \pi} {T} \

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#481420 - 09/23/10 08:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

hoooooly shit broo, that soo weird, i litteraly JUST got finished with 5 hours of that shit, don't want to see ANYthing else about fuckin v=s/t fuckin v=rw s=R(omega) all that bullshit, fuckin omega, w r  blaaaaaaahdfahdfmtvqkerwgsjsj

:minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun::minigun:

lol that was the weirdest timing ever to post that at that specific time and everything. really kinda just blew my mind.

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
    #481429 - 09/23/10 08:46 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
thats funny because i've been wakeboarding since i was about 6, normal crusing speed is 23.5 mph, my perfect speed is 24. Going 30 mph is fast as fuck, the fastest i've ever wakeboarded was 45mph behind an 800 horsepower beast, and after 30 minutes i compound fractured my wrist simply by falling on a 20 to 25 foot jump.
if you wake boarded behind a boat going 60 thats suicide. sure maybe 40 mph would be believable, 45 is pushing it. 60 is when there is no wake anymore.  and think of it like this.  U'd have to jump from a height of about 80-90 feet to hit the water with a speed right around 60 mph, which if u were to land wrong could easily kill you, which would be the same as falling at 60mph behind a boat, probably worse because you would be tossed across the surface of the water like a ragdoll, constantly slamming into the water. instead of just hitting it one time.

and all ur inner radius outer radius all that whatever u were saying, keep it simple its called getting whipped and you dont go 60 mph, you must not go fast enough to judge speeds correctly. its okay, most people can't.

:themoreyouknow:

i don't get why ur trying to lie about something so ridiculous. u kno, its straight :facepalm:

ummm I can vouch for this, Ive been in the boat plenty of times when he did this. Why does everybody think its so impossible? It happened. He owns you, just get over it.:randy:

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Re: Fucking join me [Re: Lucid]
    #481431 - 09/23/10 08:51 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

People think I'm just lying because it's the internet, when in reality I could go pro in wakeboarding and snowboarding if just put ONE hard year in and got back into the game.

Quit playing with me, child.  Why the fuck you think we had chase boats just to take pictures of me???

Fucking eh man...  I need to settle down.

--------------------

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

#481432 - 09/23/10 08:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Lucid can also vouch for me being pulled by a snowmobile at 90 mph downhill, then hitting a massive quarterpipe while doing a massive backflip in a biohazard suit. 

True story.

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

#481435 - 09/23/10 08:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

whoa badass!

--------------------

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
    #481436 - 09/23/10 08:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Lucid can also vouch for me being pulled by a snowmobile at 90 mph downhill, then hitting a massive quarterpipe while doing a massive backflip in a biohazard suit. 

True story.

Oh ya, and you were like 17 at the time. I thought you were gona die going down that hill.  But thats Inverted, He likes to do the crazy shit.  I also watched you throw a 50lb rock out of my Minivan door at a row of 10 mailboxes at 55mph. STRIKE! We even broke one of the mail boxes off the 4x4 wooden post. so we stole it and used it to hotbox our cat......Ya we were young.:randy:

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: Fucking join me [Re: Lucid]
    #481437 - 09/23/10 09:01 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Sometime I wonder how I lived through my youth.
Got bad arthritis now.

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever sence.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom