Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
should i make a new grow log?
    #475283 - 09/10/10 07:20 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

would anybody wanna see it? these grow logs are alot of work, and seems like nobody really appreciates it, but i really like the growery and contributing to it, so if a few people want me to make one then i will! and it will be a good one too, i got all kinds of shit goin on

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
Re: should i make a new grow log? [Re: kickin-two-hundo]
    #475286 - 09/10/10 07:28 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

grow logs are really nice when the grower puts in the time on them.  It's a real bonus if the person knows what they are doing.  we should start getting our noms in for grow log of the year too.  damn time flies.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: should i make a new grow log? [Re: FurrowedBrow]
    #475300 - 09/10/10 08:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

pretty sure we already know its gonna go to integra. grow logs seem really sketchy to me, isnt it really dangerous to post these pictures on here? isnt making a grow log self incriminating? seems like its pretty easy to track an ip adress, and its all over. by all means please explain to me how its not sketchy tho, if it isnt.

Edited by kickin-two-hundo (09/10/10 08:14 PM)

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #475315 - 09/10/10 08:28 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

it's a risk, sure.  You have to be smart about it.  when you have a grow log on here you have to be aware of that when you are also posting in the community forum.  Protect your identity.  Don't post things that could lead back to you.  common sense stuff.  If you are paranoid about it then don't do it.  No one's pressuring you or anything.  I'm not that paranoid since when i do grow it's fairly small and for only personal use.  So i dont go through a proxy or anything.  Others might.  :shrug:

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

OfflineTank333
Psychotic Hippie
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #475349 - 09/10/10 09:12 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I know I'm not going for any awards with the log I just started, but I know my grow op is all legal, so I got no problem posting anything, once I get a camera that's worth anything, that is.

--------------------
My best run so far

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: should i make a new grow log? [Re: Tank333]
    #475354 - 09/10/10 09:30 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ya well the thing that sucks is ive already changed my name and people still kno who i am, and i also tried to make a NEW account even with a different name, and i was banned, so i have no privacy. not changing my name again either cuz thats just a waste of money.

--------------------

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #475356 - 09/10/10 09:36 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

the admin also allow for puppet grow accounts.  Send geo a pm about it and request his permission.  just dont abuse that privilege.

--------------------

~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #475359 - 09/10/10 09:42 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I gotta say I was a bit nervous about my log, but I'm sure that if I was caught and explained my situation and evidence that the purpose of my equipment isn't solely for marijuana use, but for the use of perfectly legal plants I was using in my garden.

Growing marijuana is nothing more than a hobby for me, its not for any personal gain. Just for a good few weeks/months with my buds of free smoke:shrug:

--------------------

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: should i make a new grow log? [Re: T-Rex]
    #475360 - 09/10/10 09:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

nice thanks for the advice furrowed. and trex ill pm u when i get my log up on that puppet!

--------------------

OfflineHeathcliffHuxtable
Great Job!

#475380 - 09/11/10 12:01 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah there is definitely a risk in putting pictures of marijuana on the internet, but unless there's a local team dedicated to finding marijuana online I don't think anyone who saw it would bother busting you. I'm waaaaaaaaay more worried about my neighbors :uhoh:

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: should i make a new grow log? [Re: HeathcliffHuxtable]
    #475381 - 09/11/10 12:02 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HeathcliffHuxtable said:
I'm waaaaaaaaay more worried about my neighbors :uhoh:

Quoted for some serious truth

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

Re: should i make a new grow log? [Re: T-Rex]
    #475395 - 09/11/10 01:27 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

They can't get us all! :evil:

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

OfflineNizzyJones
Fight Evil with Funk
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhat North of Normal
Re: should i make a new grow log? [Re: HeathcliffHuxtable]
    #475420 - 09/11/10 07:25 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

HeathcliffHuxtable said:
Yeah there is definitely a risk in putting pictures of marijuana on the internet, but unless there's a local team dedicated to finding marijuana online I don't think anyone who saw it would bother busting you. I'm waaaaaaaaay more worried about my neighbors :uhoh:

Pretty much. The big boys who have national jurisdiction can't be bothered to track down small fries and the local agencies who might find it worth while don't have the man power to be wasting time trolling internet forums on the off chance they might ID someone who they have jurisdiction over.

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
Male User Gallery

Re: should i make a new grow log? [Re: NizzyJones]
    #475421 - 09/11/10 07:29 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

HA both of you, critik and NizzyJones, where im from, cops have NOTHING to do, and there is 1 cop for every 10 citizens, thats like what there so proud of. So they have plenty of pig power. ill mow all those fuckers down they wanna try comin here tho. BRING IT MOTHER FUCKERSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :minigun:  :minigun:  :minigun:  :minigun:  :minigun:  :minigun:  :minigun:  :minigun:  :minigun:  :minigun:  :minigun:  :minigun::minigun:  :minigun::minigun:  :minigun::minigun:  :minigun:

--------------------

Offlinecritik
Closet Monsters!
Male User Gallery

#475685 - 09/11/10 04:41 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

^^^^^ lol Geturdone

--------------------

"you know, when you want something really bad and you close your eyes and you wish for it? God's the guy that ignores you"
"I got something that will fit in that hole... its right here in my pocket"
"Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Edited by critik (09/11/10 04:41 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #475747 - 09/11/10 05:19 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

kickin-two-hundo said:
pretty sure we already know its gonna go to integra. grow logs seem really sketchy to me, isnt it really dangerous to post these pictures on here? isnt making a grow log self incriminating? seems like its pretty easy to track an ip adress, and its all over. by all means please explain to me how its not sketchy tho, if it isnt.

Hey what's up kickin

Now I can't tell ya why it's safe to post pics but I can tell ya this. I have 8 grows with over 8 thousand watts each. I harvest half the gardens every other month so each month I have 32000 watts of lights to harvest. 64 1000 watt bulbs used total. I've been very open about this and have tons of pics up over a 9 year period on these boards. I can very safely say that if anybody is gonna get busted cause of posts on these boards I'm gonna be first on that list.

When I'm gone start to worry but for now I have a few hundred pics coming of the new seed and cutting operation. :wink:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Offlinewannabe
Stranger
Re: should i make a new grow log? [Re: Magash]
    #475777 - 09/11/10 05:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Upload them to tinypic, go to www.kproxy.com and then log on & post, this will hide your IP address

Edited by wannabe (09/11/10 05:59 PM)

InvisibleMagashM
The Feminizer
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: should i make a new grow log? [Re: wannabe]
    #475815 - 09/11/10 07:22 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Nah, pictures are just that pictures. They have to find the gardens first and then link them back to me. That's just not gonna happen. :wink::flyhigh:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck