Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
My first order
    #436160 - 06/22/10 03:21 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

First off I want to thank those who have answered my questions and those who put up post telling which seed banks they have had luck with.
  I just ordered my first seeds from Attitude today and it is because of this place I feel safe in doing so. I have been a member of the Shroomery for a few years now and just signed up here, but was reading the post here for awhile now.

I first order is

Delahaze(feminized of course)
60 day Williams Wonder(autoflower)

I will post agn when they get here, I chose the mug for my guarantee shipping. I know I still have alot to learn about growing this wonderful plant and its beauty(not just what it does when inhaled), which is keep me from going nuts watching the world around me slowly die from the corporations and politics abusing earth.

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My first order [Re: Kilroy]
    #443065 - 07/07/10 02:35 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I will make a suggestion to anyone who is thinking about ordering from anyplace in the U.K.  do not send money or money order or check if you want it anytime soon. The U.S. mail system is got to be the slowest in the world(hence the nick name snailmail) I have been told by many trust worthy members and Attitude them selves that if you use credit card you are protected and there should not be a problem. I will use a credit card from now on, wished I would have asked before I sent it off but this is so others might not make the same mistake. 2 weeks and it is still in transit to get there. happy growing everyone

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #443413 - 07/08/10 11:25 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Glad you had a good experience with Attitude so far!

I'm just gonna throw out there that seedboutique also allows online card payments and usually ship the next day.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Loc: No where ville, USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: My first order [Re: 81renaissance]
    #443421 - 07/08/10 11:32 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

I wish seedbay would start taking credit card payments.:yesnod:

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: My first order [Re: Stoneth]
    #443424 - 07/08/10 11:34 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

IC keeps saying its going to happen, but at this point, I'll believe it when I see it.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My first order [Re: 81renaissance]
    #443437 - 07/08/10 11:52 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

actually attitude as not gotten my money yet and it has been 2 weeks, when I check the postal number it says still in transit(snailmail sucks) but I have been in touch with them and they have been very helpful and patient. if they have not gotten it by friday I am going to call in the insurance I put on the letter and get my money back and put it in my account and use the card. I am going to have to checkout seedbay, never been there before. I will check out seed boutique as well, the one thing I really liked about attitude was the freebies  they included and they seem to have a big fallowing here. I just checked the tracking order and it says it just left NY at 7:15 this morning, so it took 2 weeks to go from MN to NY, and they wonder why people are using online pay services instead of the mail, and why they are loosing money left and right.

--------------------

Edited by Kilroy (07/08/10 12:10 PM)

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #443446 - 07/08/10 12:13 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Dr. Chronic
Seedboutique
seedbay
attitude

Every bank I've ordered from includes freebies, larger the order the more freebies you get.

Offlinemuse42
Zomberrific

Loc: West Coast
    #445075 - 07/11/10 09:55 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Cant wait to hear how it goes.  I would like to buy some seeds.  I'm thinking on my 4th grow.  Only on # 2 right now, still learning.

--------------------
It looks like it's going to be another Gravity Bong type day...

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My first order [Re: muse42]
    #445104 - 07/11/10 11:53 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

can anyone tell me how long when they order from Attitude does it take from them to you. I live MN.

I hope it will go well, but I know that this being my first I will have a lot to learn. I will be happy if I get any kind of size and weight from it. I just hope I do not kill them right away, that would hurt. I am reading a lot and still have a lot more to read still. I would love to be able to grow like several of the members here, their grow logs almost bring tears to my eyes they are so beautiful. If I do a grow log of my first it will be titled what not to do lol.

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#445112 - 07/12/10 12:06 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

hope you get your seeds soon, cant wait to see your grow

--------------------

InvisibleStonethM
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #445293 - 07/12/10 11:37 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

can anyone tell me how long when they order from Attitude does it take from them to you.

Seven to 14 days usually, after they receive payment.

--------------------
:getstoned:

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #445315 - 07/12/10 12:25 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you once again stoney69, you never fail. It is funny they can send it here that fast but it takes 3 weeks to get there. Once again if anyone ordering seeds from reputable company(you find those answers here if you look and use the search function) use a credit card. The U.S. post office is so damn slow for over seas letters.

--------------------

Invisiblestarrider

#446309 - 07/14/10 02:15 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
I will make a suggestion to anyone who is thinking about ordering from anyplace in the U.K.  do not send money or money order or check if you want it anytime soon. The U.S. mail system is got to be the slowest in the world(hence the nick name snailmail) I have been told by many trust worthy members and Attitude them selves that if you use credit card you are protected and there should not be a problem. I will use a credit card from now on, wished I would have asked before I sent it off but this is so others might not make the same mistake. 2 weeks and it is still in transit to get there. happy growing everyone

Kilroy, you have to take the mail system for what its worth. Today's society wants everything yesterday. Come down. Send a money order and wait. Is there a fire I didn't know about. I ordered from two different seed banks and in one month, both had sbhipped the seeds I ordered. Remember with a credit card there is a paper trail. And if you order from hydroponic company, Big Bother is watching as well.

Cash is the only way to go.

--------------------
"If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite."

William Blake

Anything  I write is a lie. Any picture I post is a fake. I only write for entertainment.

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My first order [Re: starrider]
    #450884 - 07/24/10 04:08 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Arrived yesterday and I got some interesting freebies, Rocklock, Sourcream, and Fruit Automatic.

--------------------

OfflineDieselB
High Watt Closet
Male

#451050 - 07/24/10 11:10 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Seems like they are giving that Rocklock away often, I might make an order just to have it in the collection. Need some sort of stock for round two anyway, not really sure what I'm gonna run yet.. Might have to make a thread.

Lookin' forward to the upcoming grow, Kilroy. I'm sure it'll turn out nice for you. Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you run into anything unknown, we have so many helpful people here, really a great asset to people interested in getting involved in this hobby. I am also always around to help too, you're welcome to pm if you ever need anything.

--------------------
If you ain't smokin' dro, you're smokin' reggie. :shrug:

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: My first order [Re: DieselB]
    #451451 - 07/26/10 09:24 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you my friend and I have been doing a lot of reading and I know that I still have a lot more to learn and the best way to learn is to actually do it. I am going to try some bag seed first just to get some of the rookie crap out of the way, plus I still have to save some more for a good lighting system.

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Trusted Cultivator
    #452697 - 07/28/10 09:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

seedbay and seedbou will give you extra free seeds if you send your payment overnight.  It costs like $50, but I think I will do that every time going forward.  I had $700 in outstanding money orders that i had sent to seedbay that they never received.  I called the number on my money order receipts and sent them in as it said.  A week later i get all my money back.  I used those checks to get new money orders and paid the money to get it there asap.  i think i had my seeds within 10 days of that.  i was sooo happy.  They held the seeds for me for like 3 months.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies