Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: Let me see if I have this right [Re: Kilroy]
    #444590 - 07/10/10 02:43 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
Quote:

DieselB said:
The thing is, doing it the right way can be up to a 10 year process for some, and they just aren't willing ot wait that long. I believe they should not be able to cross the border, but at the same time, I have a couple friends that are illegal mexicans, and they are really good guys.

I understand that but it does not seem fair to those who did the process to get here

on the nose!!

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: Let me see if I have this right [Re: lostinbq]
    #444593 - 07/10/10 02:49 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i know they are just ppl like u and me trying to get theirs but i need to get mine too. when i was roofing i was working with this kid jerry.
he was from cuba. came as an illegal only cous his life was being threaten(almost taken once, he has a deep scar around his neck.. was a sad story he was invited by 1 of his good i mean freakin bfffffff so to say to go and smoke a blunt... a guy walked out of the shadows and slit his throught(for no reason)  now shit like that is 1 thing but to flee your own country for work is different (if they are not stimulating the government they are in now.

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#444639 - 07/10/10 08:29 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kilroy said:
This problem no matter which way we look at it has no simple solution. I know this. We got to just sit back and laugh sometimes guys and let it slide. Is there not bigger problems to deal with. I find it funny that the minute it was brought up in a couple of threads we all instantly look and sound like the people in those debates we see when ever this or other hot topic issues get brought up. in the words of Rodney King "can`t we all just get along" and I will add smoke a bowl too

Nobody's fighting. You bring up a highly political topic and you're going to get a highly political conversation. I've been a little upset over the situation for a while now since my brotherfromanothermother is currently being deported. He's 21, lived here since he was 4, and he and his family came over completely legally. He speaks more english than spanish, graduated highschool, held a legitimate job since he was 15, and even filed his income taxes which is more than can be said of some "real americans." 9/11 brought the system to an almost stand-still and he hasn't been able to renew his visa so they're kicking him out of the country. His younger sister is in the same situation. She's married to a US citizen and several months pregnant but they still arrested her and tried to deport her as well. This system is fucked.

--------------------

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

Re: Let me see if I have this right [Re: elcharrosays]
    #444644 - 07/10/10 08:53 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

So you're saying we should emulate such great bastions of freedom as NK, Cuba, China and Afghanistan?

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: Let me see if I have this right [Re: kyuzo]
    #444701 - 07/10/10 10:53 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

kyuzo said:
So you're saying we should emulate such great bastions of freedom as NK, Cuba, China and Afghanistan?

You have no idea what you are talking about. It does not even come close to saying we should do like them.

elcharrosays. I am sorry for your brother and sister. I do not see how they can deport her since she is married to a U.S. citizen and pregnant. and if your brother has been here since 4 why would he need a student visa and if parents are here legally why would he need one. If what you are saying is true then any half ass lawyer should be able to fix this problem.

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#444849 - 07/11/10 09:28 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah dude I really don't understand it either. The court system is more about money than justice anyway.

They arrested his sister and she spent about a week in jail before her husband's grandfather whos ridiculously well connected had some senator friends of his pull some strings. She went to court and the judge told her she could be out the next day. She was out within an hour and on the way out she asked an officer "how is this happening?" and they told her to just not ask questions. Happy ending but wow you know?

My brothafromanothamotha (and coincidentally another father as well) has been locked up since 4/20 waiting to be deported. He saw an immigration judge about a week ago and in light of his situation they're allowing him some special treatment. Instead of taking a bus with the rest of em and getting dumped off in Tijuana they're allowing his parents to buy him a plane ticket from here straight to Guadalajara and they're not imposing the 10 year ban they normally give people. Once he gets his visa sorted back out he'll be allowed back in the country but I'm sure he'll be staying there for at least a couple years. We've got a couple other friends down there who've been trying to get us to come for a while. Partying it up with Joe Satriani and Van Halen and journeying through temezcals with shamans  :awesomenod:  Fuck college fuckin 'priorities' and shit :sad:

--------------------

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

#444958 - 07/11/10 03:11 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

"You have no idea what you are talking about. It does not even come close to saying we should do like them."

then what point were you trying to make?

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #444980 - 07/11/10 04:32 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

kyuzo said:
"You have no idea what you are talking about. It does not even come close to saying we should do like them."

then what point were you trying to make?

if you can not understand it then you should pay more attention in school. Then you can figure things on your own instead of having to have it explained to you. How many time has it been said it was a joke and where in all of that e-mail does it say we should become like them? but that is what you took from it and people wonder why I say our school systems is in such dire straights.

--------------------

Edited by Kilroy (07/11/10 04:52 PM)

Offlineelcharrosays
Male User Gallery

#444981 - 07/11/10 04:33 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

read much?

--------------------

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

#445086 - 07/11/10 10:36 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

"if you can not understand it then you should pay more attention in school"

Really, because it seemed the email list numerous despotic shit-holes and their immigration policy, and then lamented over the fact that the US wasn't more like said shit-holes. 

If I'm wrong it should be simple to point out how

" Then you can figure things on your own instead of having to have it explained to you."

you mean I won't be forced to derive my views from spam that tries to oversimplify complex issues, while making various faulty claims?

Indeed~!!!

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #445101 - 07/11/10 11:44 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

It has been stated many time that it is a joke. You seem to keep missing that part
It has been said a few times that there is no simple answer to this problem
And what part is faulty in this e-mail. Do you not get those things when you come to the U.S.  is what happens to you when you cross the border of those other countries not correct.
do you read all post or just the first one and then make your comment just curious. because you seem to not read all of the parts.
smoke a bowl and get over yourself, it was meant as a joke or can you not understand that much.

--------------------

Edited by Kilroy (07/12/10 12:42 AM)

Offlinekyuzo
Stranger Than Fiction

#445139 - 07/12/10 01:16 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

"It has been stated many time that it is a joke. You seem to keep missing that part
It has been said a few times that there is no simple answer to this problem
And what part is faulty in this e-mail. "

If you don't agree with it, then what is the point of trying to defend it's position?

"Do you not get those things when you come to the U.S."

Not at all.  First, it tries to make a misleading comparison between activities of state institutions and the activities of private citizens (the US government doesn't provide illegals with jobs).  Second, the lobbyists you speak of do not represent individuals, but private institutions pushing their political interests. Finally, I am unsure of the right to free speech ever being limited in the US's borders, due to one's status of citizenship

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom