Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Balls out first Grow (White Widow Scrog, DWC Hydro, 430w Son Argo Air cooled)*Updated Weekly* [Re: Triptonic]
    #436631 - 06/23/10 03:24 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Hows it going man, long time no see.

Yeah, its been a while. Busy going to school. Adding HVAC/R to the arsenal of skills in my skull. This grow is starting out great, but Im worried about the time I have to keep an eye on them. On all of my previous grows I would spend an 1-2 hours a day messing around and checking stuff.  But now Im lucky if I get in there for 5 minutes twice a day. This round I am also changing out the tubs 2-3 times a week instead of the usual once a week to see if I can keep the girls even healthier and my goal this run it to get 1.5lbs a light which would get me up to that impossible to reach 1 gram per watt. Now that you've heard my life story, what you been up to. You still get on MW2?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTriptonic
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Balls out first Grow (White Widow Scrog, DWC Hydro, 430w Son Argo Air cooled)*Updated Weekly* [Re: Integra21]
    #436633 - 06/23/10 03:28 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah I get on it sometimes, not recently though I have a lot going on with school and summer trips that I take. What about you? Did you get all the new maps and shit?

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Balls out first Grow (White Widow Scrog, DWC Hydro, 430w Son Argo Air cooled)*Updated Weekly* [Re: Inverted]
    #436634 - 06/23/10 03:29 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Holy shit, looking fucking superb as usual!  I really really like that blue kush man, you should dab a couple buds w/ some pollen :wink:

I can't wait to follow along with this run, you really have that scrog dialed in.  I just didn't need it this round, as you have probably seen.  Once I get a larger cab I think I will use it more exclusively.  I don't know much else to say man, it's hard to even comment on your journal because you have every loose end tied up.

Fucking :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::vaped::vaped::vaped::vaped::vaped::vaped::vaped::vaped::vaped:

Thanks inverted. Comments are always appreciated. Yeah, I saw in your thread you ditched the screen this round, but whatever works best for you is what you should do. I really want to do some breeding with the Blue Kush, but I have yet to get a male. I am about to sex the 6 new moms Im growing out(K.O. Kush, Cheeseberry, Kolossus, Madonna, Hericules, and Killing Kush)and if any of them are males, Im trying to find a spot to flower them out and collect some pollen. So Im keeping my fingers crossed for a male, I realize thats a bizzare statement for a MJ grower to make.

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Balls out first Grow (White Widow Scrog, DWC Hydro, 430w Son Argo Air cooled)*Updated Weekly* [Re: Triptonic]
    #436635 - 06/23/10 03:31 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Triptonic said:
Yeah I get on it sometimes, not recently though I have a lot going on with school and summer trips that I take. What about you? Did you get all the new maps and shit?

I feel your pain, It seems like I dont have a minute to myself to just chill and relax, but I still got pleanty of that Blue Kush to help me with that. Yeah, I got the new maps, they're pretty good, but I really enjoy all of the old maps in the packs the most.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada-ish. Flag
Re: Balls out first Grow (White Widow Scrog, DWC Hydro, 430w Son Argo Air cooled)*Updated Weekly* [Re: Integra21]
    #437296 - 06/24/10 11:01 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Hey I'm interested in making a similar hydro setup, did you follow a tek? or did you just create one of your own design?

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Balls out first Grow (White Widow Scrog, DWC Hydro, 430w Son Argo Air cooled)*Updated Weekly* [Re: Lucid]
    #437459 - 06/25/10 08:57 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lucid said:
Hey I'm interested in making a similar hydro setup, did you follow a tek? or did you just create one of your own design?

I designed and  built my own custom setup to fit in my unusually small grow room. it is very easy to build a sick setup, as long as you stick to a basic idea that you can never have too much air. try to get as much as your budget can accomodate within reason. in my setup irun 2 fairly large air pumps with 8 air stones in my 5gal res. ican post pics later when iget home.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
    #437493 - 06/25/10 09:34 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Integra21 said:
Quote:

Inverted said:
Holy shit, looking fucking superb as usual!  I really really like that blue kush man, you should dab a couple buds w/ some pollen :wink:

I can't wait to follow along with this run, you really have that scrog dialed in.  I just didn't need it this round, as you have probably seen.  Once I get a larger cab I think I will use it more exclusively.  I don't know much else to say man, it's hard to even comment on your journal because you have every loose end tied up.

Fucking :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::vaped::vaped::vaped::vaped::vaped::vaped::vaped::vaped::vaped:

Thanks inverted. Comments are always appreciated. Yeah, I saw in your thread you ditched the screen this round, but whatever works best for you is what you should do. I really want to do some breeding with the Blue Kush, but I have yet to get a male. I am about to sex the 6 new moms Im growing out(K.O. Kush, Cheeseberry, Kolossus, Madonna, Hericules, and Killing Kush)and if any of them are males, Im trying to find a spot to flower them out and collect some pollen. So Im keeping my fingers crossed for a male, I realize thats a bizzare statement for a MJ grower to make.

Well I have been stocking the pollen from the Bubba pheno of that strain Magash had me test, let me know if you are at all interested...

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Balls out first Grow (White Widow Scrog, DWC Hydro, 430w Son Argo Air cooled)*Updated Weekly* [Re: Inverted]
    #437636 - 06/25/10 02:56 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

Integra21 said:
Quote:

Inverted said:

Well I have been stocking the pollen from the Bubba pheno of that strain Magash had me test, let me know if you are at all interested...

I might be very interested. What strain is it from? I am looking to breed with this blue kush so I have something left of her when the mom gets all worn out and tired.

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

#437656 - 06/25/10 04:32 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Integra21 said:
Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

Integra21 said:
Quote:

Inverted said:

I might be very interested. What strain is it from? I am looking to breed with this blue kush so I have something left of her when the mom gets all worn out and tired.

I believe the male that he collected pollen from was one of the males he got from the seeds magash sent him. And I'm pretty sure those were Bubba Kush x Super skunk. But I cant be 100% on that.

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: Balls out first Grow (White Widow Scrog, DWC Hydro, 430w Son Argo Air cooled)*Updated Weekly* [Re: Lucid]
    #437727 - 06/25/10 06:40 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah that is correct, and out of all the seeds, the best/fastest grower, and most Bubba looking plant just happened to be male, so I harvested a bunch of his pollen, then I began inbreeding so that I can I can stabilize that phenotype.  I'm making f3's now, but I still have some of the f2 seeds left.  I shared some with a couple members, I really hope they do not waste them (yes I'm talking to you Stoneth :lol:).  It is one of the most unique plants I have ever cultivated and I am never letting it go, I will always have either seed or clones of this strain because it is by far my favorite strain to date that I have cultivated myself.  The bud structure, taste, smell and high were all so amazing, even some friends that slang dank said that it was the best they have seen this year.

See photo in my sig for reference :grin:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

Offlinekickin-two-hundo
|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪♫♪♫♪♫
Male User Gallery

Loc: afghanistan
    #437978 - 06/26/10 10:45 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

ill trade u some adderall for some of those seeds braa . its really all ive got lol..

--------------------
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

anything and everything i post on here is completely fictional and come straight from the deepest depths of the black hole which is my mind.

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
    #438143 - 06/26/10 05:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Yeah that is correct, and out of all the seeds, the best/fastest grower, and most Bubba looking plant just happened to be male, so I harvested a bunch of his pollen, then I began inbreeding so that I can I can stabilize that phenotype.  I'm making f3's now, but I still have some of the f2 seeds left.  I shared some with a couple members, I really hope they do not waste them (yes I'm talking to you Stoneth :lol:).  It is one of the most unique plants I have ever cultivated and I am never letting it go, I will always have either seed or clones of this strain because it is by far my favorite strain to date that I have cultivated myself.  The bud structure, taste, smell and high were all so amazing, even some friends that slang dank said that it was the best they have seen this year.

See photo in my sig for reference :grin:

Sounds like that pollen would be great to try breeding with this Blue Kush this round and maybe the piss. Let me know how you want this to go down.

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
    #439346 - 06/29/10 04:01 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Piss & Blue Kush Day 24 of 12/12
CO2 PPM  550
Rm Temp 79F
RH        50%
PH  5.8-6.1
PPM 750
Res Temp 71F

Some of you might notice that the saw tips on the leaves are a little more curled than last week, this was from me putting 4ml of SnowStorm Ultra into my 5gal res. It had no other advers effects on the plants, but did make those tips curl more than they were. Is this the begening of a K burn? I have had it in small ammounts on every grow of mine so far. As always, if you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them here.

Offlineshasha
aspiring sadhu

#439379 - 06/29/10 05:27 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

fucking epic man, well done :jah:

--------------------
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather." - Bill Hicks

OfflineKilroy
old stoner
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Cold as Hell Flag
Re: Balls out first Grow (White Widow Scrog, DWC Hydro, 430w Son Argo Air cooled)*Updated Weekly* [Re: shasha]
    #439523 - 06/29/10 08:36 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

beautiful grow, keep up the great work

--------------------
Just smoke a bowl and get over your self
We are human beings first everything else is second

You can not hold anything I post against me for I am delusional

OfflineLucid
Monster Plant Creator
Male User Gallery

Re: Balls out first Grow (White Widow Scrog, DWC Hydro, 430w Son Argo Air cooled)*Updated Weekly* [Re: Kilroy]
    #439609 - 06/29/10 10:21 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Epic shit dude, Solid ass grow that can really teach you alot. Good read for newbs looking to get some info on what a great clean setup looks like.

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
    #439980 - 06/30/10 02:58 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks guys. I put a lot of work into my grows and my journal. I just hope it helps people, because I know it really helps me keep thrak of thing and track my progress. Now its time to smoke a fat bowl and relax, oh-yeah.

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
    #442564 - 07/06/10 06:18 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Piss & Blue Kush Day 32 of 12/12
Rm Temp 80F
CO2 ppm 550
RH  50%
Res Temp 71F
PH 5.7-6.1
PPM 730

Offlinegrod31
Ranger
 User Gallery

#442961 - 07/07/10 10:51 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

how much stretch do you normally get above the screen?

--------------------
DO NOT USE mushmagic.com- THEY LIE AND SELL DRUGS TO CHILDREN :thumbdown:
--------------------------------------------------
Back the tape up.  I need it again!
Let it roll!  Just as high as the fucker can go! 
And when it comes to that fantastic note
where the rabbit bites its own head off,
I want you to THROW THAT FUCKING
RADIO INTO THE TUB WITH ME!
    Not me.  It would blast you through
the wall stone dead in ten seconds and they'd make me explain.

OfflineIntegra21
Up and coming Farmer

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Balls out first Grow (White Widow Scrog, DWC Hydro, 430w Son Argo Air cooled)*Updated Weekly* [Re: grod31]
    #443071 - 07/07/10 03:00 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

grod31 said:
how much stretch do you normally get above the screen?

My goal is usually 6-12" depending on the strain. The piss(left side)is right where I always shoot for, but the Blue Kush is currently between 12-16" which is just too much, which makes it very hard to get good light distribution to anything but the top few inches. In the end, it might hurt my yield a little on that side, but Im pretty good at working through this situation, so I dont think it will affect it to much. But the final weight will tell the story, anything less than a pound from that side means I did something wrong.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder