Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
getting a card... sometime... hopefully
    #430521 - 06/09/10 07:30 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

so i have been meaning to get a card for a while now but have been procrastinating. i am in MI and the reason is for my irritable bowel disease and inflammatory bowel disease.
it is pretty serious, i go to the bathroom way to frequently and have diarrhea and blood and other oh so pretty things. so i would be getting a card for "severe nausea" "severe pain" and chrons is a more intense form of IBD and that is on the list but i am not sure if that means anything for me.
i have other issues that pot would help with like pain form migraines headache and anxiety/ocd.
i will let you guys know when i finally make an appointment. if you have any helpful knowledge or tips on how i should go about this whole ordeal let me know please.

PS: My sister is also considering applying for a card but she is under eighteen. Does anyone knows how radically this will affect her chances her approval (if she gets our parents approval. i wouldn't be suprised. :lol: )?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFRACTALife
Rust Fuckin' Cohle
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Carcosa Flag
Re: getting a card... sometime... hopefully [Re: FRACTALife]
    #430522 - 06/09/10 07:32 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

HHAHAHAHAHAHH!
Quote:

Shop for: Toilet Paper

i am running low i should drive to get some

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#437284 - 06/24/10 10:52 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
HHAHAHAHAHAHH!
Quote:

the ebay shop for:'s crack me up all the time.
im not sure about MI but i know other states alow you to be 16 or older.
im glad that your gonna be getting a card, im thinking about getting one for my anxiety soon.
goodluck dude

--------------------

OfflineMushr00m_Man
 User Gallery

Re: getting a card... sometime... hopefully [Re: iStoner]
    #441569 - 07/03/10 03:08 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

FRACTALife said:
HHAHAHAHAHAHH!
Quote:

the ebay shop for:'s crack me up all the time.
im not sure about MI but i know other states alow you to be 16 or older.
im glad that your gonna be getting a card, im thinking about getting one for my anxiety soon.
goodluck dude

some docs round here are saying that pot can worsen anxiety so they dont like to give them out so much for that but they probly will cuz they get money

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: getting a card... sometime... hopefully [Re: Mushr00m_Man]
    #441685 - 07/03/10 09:03 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i have had strains that help out with my anxiety and make all my problems float away. the others caused a few problems.

--------------------

InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
    #441690 - 07/03/10 09:32 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
the reason is for my irritable bowel disease and inflammatory bowel disease.

I actually suffer from this too, and I only found out a few weeks ago that my stomach lining was eating itself for the better part of a year :facepalm3:

I would wake up and feel like I was dying of hunger, but when I ate I would just vommit and then take about 3 shits before 10am, and I always found that a bowl or two in the morning was the best way to fix it.

Good luck getting your card man! Maybe Australia will wake up one day

:bongload:

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: getting a card... sometime... hopefully [Re: T-Rex]
    #449056 - 07/20/10 10:06 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

gotten around to get your card yet?

--------------------

OfflineRevThad
Bishop of Buds
Male

Loc: Church of Cannabis
    #449182 - 07/21/10 10:03 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FRACTALife said:
so i have been meaning to get a card for a while now but have been procrastinating. i am in MI and the reason is for my irritable bowel disease and inflammatory bowel disease.
it is pretty serious, i go to the bathroom way to frequently and have diarrhea and blood and other oh so pretty things. so i would be getting a card for "severe nausea" "severe pain" and chrons is a more intense form of IBD and that is on the list but i am not sure if that means anything for me.
i have other issues that pot would help with like pain form migraines headache and anxiety/ocd.
i will let you guys know when i finally make an appointment. if you have any helpful knowledge or tips on how i should go about this whole ordeal let me know please.

PS: My sister is also considering applying for a card but she is under eighteen. Does anyone knows how radically this will affect her chances her approval (if she gets our parents approval. i wouldn't be suprised. :lol: )?

If your conditions are documented there are a couple routes you can go. First would be through your personal doctor, which can be a bit awkward for some.  The next best options are one of the various consulting organizations like Michigan Medical Marijuana Certification Center they will request your medical records from your personal doctor and review them then fill out your cert to send to the state, they will also give you a quick rundown of the process and answer any other questions you have.

As for your sister as long as she has parental consent there should be no problems, assuming her medical conditions qualify.

Hope that helps.

P.S.  The Midwest Cultivator is a great source for links to info in the Michigan area, as well as the MMMA and as always NORML.

--------------------
As the Lord finished his work on the 6th day he looked back at all that he created. The Lord sampled some of that fine herb that he placed all around the world.  The stativas inspired him and he created the platypus. Realizing that he was stoned off his ass, he put down the tools and took another mighty toke from the heavenly bong and became couchlocked for the entire 7th day.

Hmmm... or something like that.

OfflineJeff Funk
 User Gallery

Re: getting a card... sometime... hopefully [Re: RevThad]
    #449534 - 07/21/10 05:50 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

As long as you have documentation and around 3 doctor visits for the ailments you are applying for you should have no problem. I too am a Michigan card holder. I just went in with my medical records which showed my medical condition, and once they looked at the medicine I was being prescribed the doctor said it was a no-brainer.

--------------------
@Str8dankgenetics

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder