Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlineshroomman8118
Stranger
Re: coke [Re: Buddy]
    #436009 - 06/22/10 12:47 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

what is your point buddy. tell me your point

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

Re: coke [Re: shroomman8118]
    #436016 - 06/22/10 12:53 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

That you're not the drug fiend you'd have us believe you are.

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

Offlineshroomman8118
Stranger
Re: coke [Re: Buddy]
    #436018 - 06/22/10 12:56 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

now im gonna tell you why your point. is pointless. and stupid. which in turn makes you sound stupid. for one. i dont try and make people believe anything about me. in fact quite the opposite bud. i dont want people to know who i am. and two. lets say your right bud, lets say i never even seen any drugs before. what does that have to do with me askin about coke? nothing. so your point is pretty pointless. and makes me believe your stupid, cuz you continue on like it matters.

OfflineBuddy
Mr.
Male

#436019 - 06/22/10 01:01 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I'll point out to you why my point points to the truth. I'll get straight to the point, instead of pointing out all the points you haven't made and will try to avoid using the word point excessively. Actually I won't bother, what would be the point?

--------------------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro!

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#436020 - 06/22/10 01:03 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Tbh, upon reconsideration you should probably just not even bother with it. The few times I've done it I honestly wasn't that impressed, like it's opposite of getting "the best bang for your buck", the juice is simply not worth the squeeze. If it's free or it would get me laid somehow that's another story but for me it's never been something I've went and sought out. IMO don't go out of your way and make plans to try it, if you wind up drunk at some party and its a bitchin time and the ladies are getting down that'd be the time to go for it.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Offlineshroomman8118
Stranger
Re: coke [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #436024 - 06/22/10 01:08 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i never really intended. but i always wondered. not enough curiousity on that page. but apparently im not missin out on anything

Invisible13eetleJuice
The ghost with the most
Male

Loc: 6' under fertalizing bud
    #436140 - 06/22/10 02:52 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

shroomman8118 said:
well i dont think it would be an issue for me. see pleasure is not what i seek. see if you seek any kind of pleasure it wont be enough. what im really trying to ask is, Does it change your thought process. or thought speed.

My psychology professor calls Sigmund Freud "America's First Coke Pusher" because Siggy fucking loved coke! He mailed it in envelopes to all of his friends and colleagues urging them to try the new "super drug". So, that might tell you something about the power and value of the drug to those seeking personal insights.

Another thing though, Mr Freud was also a habitual cigar smoker. So much so that he had an endless series of operations performed removing cancers from his head, mouth, and jaw. Now, he didn't understand the addictive nature of tobacco at the time and instead attributed his inability to lay down the stogie on a childhood desire to suckle. He thought it was simply an oral fixation. Anyways, maybe that tells you a little something about his lack of understanding of the nature of addiction.

That said, I've had a few all night benders(only way to do it) with cocaine. In one spectacular instance, I completely MASTERED the card game of 'Spades' in only about five hours. I understood the game to a depth and level of complexity beyond any breadth of understanding that I've ever held of any subject. I progressed from the point of having a decent understanding of the rules and having played the game a few dozen times over the years to the COMPLETE competence of the very best veteran and seasoned Spades player.

Now, granted, it's not that difficult of a game but the point of my story is that I had been exposed to the game before, on many occasions, yet had only garnered a slight understanding of the game but when I added coke to the equation, I became supremely focused and all the pieces sort of fell into place. Then the coke ran out... and that SUCKED FUCKING DONKEY BALLS so much that that in itself is amazing; amazing just how badly you can want MOAR of something... "hmm, to what lengths would I go to get some more?", I thought. It's a damn good thing that I was still in the Marines that Sunday morning and due back on base in a few hours... I was thinking of some pretty fucked up ways to get the money to buy more coke. Nothing too shameful but stealing may not have been out of the question at the time.

It has powerful ups and downs.

--------------------

Edited by 13eetleJuice (06/22/10 03:00 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order