Home | Community | Message Board

Royal Queen Seeds Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: what do you want right now? [Re: shroomman8118]
    #435834 - 06/21/10 09:46 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

shroomman8118 said:
jesus powder

ahahah.
i actually want mushrooms, and some good ol' dank.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshroomman8118
Stranger
Re: what do you want right now? [Re: iStoner]
    #435835 - 06/21/10 09:48 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

the fungus will get you dude.

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Loc: State of Mind Flag
    #435843 - 06/21/10 09:55 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I'll have MUCHO fungi in just a few short weeks!

From humble beginnings:
come many shrooms!

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

Offlineshroomman8118
Stranger
Re: what do you want right now? [Re: 81renaissance]
    #435844 - 06/21/10 09:58 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

thats what im sayin. let the fungus get you. you dont get the fungus. but you can get the funus to me.

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
    #435848 - 06/21/10 10:14 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

inverted, its necked up dude. . . my big ass plant in that pot ate the water and nutes like no other. on really hot days over summer id notice it droop if it didnt get a big ass water or a couple of smaller waters throughout the day.

and it didnt really get going in the mornings till it had a little drink either, if it hadnt had some the night before. 

They need the love for sure. :jah:

--------------------

Offlineshroomman8118
Stranger
Re: what do you want right now? [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #435851 - 06/21/10 10:16 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

what kind of soil do you have them in?

OfflineInbred_gimp
Herb Connesuir
Male User Gallery

Loc: Beyond the wall of sleep
    #435853 - 06/21/10 10:20 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

81renaissance said:
I'll have MUCHO fungi in just a few short weeks!

From humble beginnings:
come many shrooms!

Im considering doing some pf tek jars and putting into big ass fruiting cases to fruit, i think i need to do some work on humidity and such though, living in zone 9.

its season atm though so i dont have to worry about shrooms for a while, find hundreds going out for walks, so good :jah:

--------------------

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

Re: what do you want right now? [Re: Inbred_gimp]
    #435860 - 06/21/10 10:27 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

DO NOT do PF Tek unless you have no other options.

A small PC with some WBS and a filter patch bag will give you much larger yields with about the same amount of effort.

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

BlueBerry_Swisher said:I want French fries. No, I want a penis French. Thank you. I'm so excited. I can not contain myself. Now I eat chocolate. It is so good. I'm trying to rub it all over myself. And then lick. Now I need a hot shower. The end.

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #435863 - 06/21/10 10:32 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah but cakes are moar hands on fun imo.

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: what do you want right now? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #435866 - 06/21/10 10:37 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Last week I got some of the purest molly, the kid we got it from was this hippie deadhead kid who pulls out a solid diamond shaped mass of molly that must've been 20+ grams. Rolled on it 3 times in a 10 day period. My boy bought a quarter of it off the kid and he has some saved for next time we wanna roll, but we agreed with the excessive amounts we did when we first got it we need to discipline and wait at least a few weeks.

I'd like some rare drugs like 2C-B or Mescaline. Or maybe some STP aka DOM. So many amazing compounds out there, and yet for most of them so little supply. Such a shame.

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Offline81renaissance
Coachella '13 KKOTY
Male

#435868 - 06/21/10 10:39 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I jumped straight into Magash's grain tek but with filter patch bags of WBS spawned to hpoo. 
Try sifting a hundred pounds of horse shit, pasteurizing it in your kitchen, and mixing mycelium covered grain into said poo, and then tell me spawning isn't hands on.  :yesnod:

--------------------
"So it goes."
-Kurt Vonnegut

InvisibleDr. SiekadellykM
Question Everything!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ketamine Flag
    #435897 - 06/21/10 11:11 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

:lol:Yeah but I wouldnt say thats really "fun"!

--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Offlineshroomman8118
Stranger
    #435901 - 06/21/10 11:14 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i would do it. i clean up chicken shit all day anyway. i would rather get fungus out of the shit cleaning deal

InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: what do you want right now? [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #435906 - 06/21/10 11:23 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:
Last week I got some of the purest molly, the kid we got it from was this hippie deadhead kid who pulls out a solid diamond shaped mass of molly that must've been 20+ grams. Rolled on it 3 times in a 10 day period. My boy bought a quarter of it off the kid and he has some saved for next time we wanna roll, but we agreed with the excessive amounts we did when we first got it we need to discipline and wait at least a few weeks.

I'd like some rare drugs like 2C-B or Mescaline. Or maybe some STP aka DOM. So many amazing compounds out there, and yet for most of them so little supply. Such a shame.

DOx RC's fucking suck.  Have fun with those...  You have been doing a bunch of drugs lately man, take it easy.  Just months ago you were talking shit about opiates and shit.

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

Re: what do you want right now? [Re: Inverted]
    #435919 - 06/21/10 11:30 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:

DOx RC's fucking suck.  Have fun with those...  You have been doing a bunch of drugs lately man, take it easy.  Just months ago you were talking shit about opiates and shit.

If by "talking shit" about opiates, you mean giving people shit who do them daily for periods of time and get strung out then yes. Just a couple months ago I was doing opiates reguarly, my buddy had just gotten back from Afghanistan with a mean OC habit and was getting a script and buying them all day, my other friends were doing them daily too. I would go over there and usually do them like 2-4 times a week with them for awhile but ALWAYS gave them shit for doing it daily, and never did them more than 2 days in a row except maybe in a handful of rare instances. All of them but one (my cousin) ended up having a pretty serious habit and it fucked with their life pretty good.

Actually not nearly as bad as most people who get REALLY bad, probably because my buddy had no job and just chilled living off his government money for being a vet so he just had to get on subs a few different times and eventually he kicked but now he does them again but not nearly as much and (to my knowledge) not daily. My other friends stopped doing them nearly as much too and didn't even go on subs or get noticeably dope sick.

I appreciate your concern though, I agree the past week or two I have done a bunch of shit. Not really planned that way but it just sort of happened. But if you want to try and spin it like I'm some kinda hypocrite fuck that, cause I'm saying the same shit now as I did then. Doing opiates daily WILL fuck you, I don't care who you are.

I'm actually on some oxycodone right now, a 1 30mg and 1 15mg roxi laying around and decided to polish them off when I get outta work at 11 cause I'm at home by myself not doing shit. I probably won't do them again for at least a full week, maybe more.

--------------------

Edited by PsilocybinMike (06/21/10 11:39 PM)

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#435935 - 06/21/10 11:45 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

mmmm mecaline sounds so gooddd, i havent came across any yet.

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#435949 - 06/21/10 11:57 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:

Same. I've heard a lot of stories about it though from people who have done it. This kid I know claims if I or anyone else could procure peyote buttons from him he is capable of synthesizing mesc out of it. Him and my friend who introduced me to this kid are the only people close to my age I've ever talked to who have done synthetic mesc.  The best though is the stories from my step dad who's 52 and back in the 70s when synthetic mescaline was everywhere. He's done L and shrooms too, he is quite convinced mescaline is easily the best.

He told me about how once he did Mescaline at Disney World when him and 1 of his childhood hometown friends went together and the both dosed, and the kid who was with him (now a fire fighter in my town) had never even smoked weed and only drank before. Needless to say hilarity ensued and his reaction was priceless, luckily no freak outs just an unbelievably good time with so many funny incidents. His memory of it is so vivid too probably because he was on mesc and that must be unforgettable at a place like DISNEY WORLD, so you can almost feel like you were there when he tells it.

Apparently though it is a difficult/expensive drug to produce synthetically, which is why the market for it is essentially non-existent. Literally has anyone on this board ever taken synthetic mescaline? It's all cactus extraction nowadays, I guess the chemists like Nick Sand who was known to produce mesc along with MANY other psychs have left it behind and no one picked up the torch.

--------------------

Edited by PsilocybinMike (06/22/10 12:07 AM)

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

#435956 - 06/22/10 12:02 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:
Quote:

iStoner said:

Same. I've heard a lot of stories about it though from people who have done it. This kid I know claims if I or anyone else could procure peyote buttons from him he is capable of synthesizing mesc out of it. The best though is the stories from my step dad who's 52 and back in the 70s when synthetic mescaline was everywhere. He's done L and shrooms too, he is quite convinced mescaline is easily the best.

Apparently though it is a difficult/expensive drug to produce synthetically, which is why the market for it is essentially non-existent. Literally has anyone on this board ever taken synthetic mescaline? It's all cactus extraction nowadays, I guess the chemists like Nick Sand who was known to produce mesc along with MANY other psychs have left it behind and no one picked up the torch.

ive heard it is the best drug ever, besides the throwing up part.

--------------------

Offlineshroomman8118
Stranger
    #435957 - 06/22/10 12:04 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i had a friend who had a san pedro cutting. we cut it up and drank some bitter ass juice. unfortunately we only drank a little bit. and went to go get weed before we started to trip. and locked ourselves outside of the mescaline. it was a tragedy we soon got over. neither of us hallucinated but the sky looked more beautiful. i was thinking hard all day afterwards and it felt like i snorted a fat line of molly. it was alright. he ended up giving the rest to some chick. so i never had a healthy dose of mescaline.

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#435959 - 06/22/10 12:05 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:
Quote:

iStoner said:

Same. I've heard a lot of stories about it though from people who have done it. This kid I know claims if I or anyone else could procure peyote buttons from him he is capable of synthesizing mesc out of it. The best though is the stories from my step dad who's 52 and back in the 70s when synthetic mescaline was everywhere. He's done L and shrooms too, he is quite convinced mescaline is easily the best.

ive heard it is the best drug ever, besides the throwing up part.

I think the throwing up is more common with straight up peyote or drinking the cactus sludge brews. From what my step dad tells me who has done Mescaline (always synthetic microdots or pills) many many times in the 70's and 80's it was no different than acid or shrooms. Never any crazy puking like with the natural forms he said.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder