Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: what do you want right now? [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #435961 - 06/22/10 12:07 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:
Quote:

iStoner said:
Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:
Quote:

iStoner said:
mmmm mecaline sounds so gooddd, i havent came across any yet.

Same. I've heard a lot of stories about it though from people who have done it. This kid I know claims if I or anyone else could procure peyote buttons from him he is capable of synthesizing mesc out of it. The best though is the stories from my step dad who's 52 and back in the 70s when synthetic mescaline was everywhere. He's done L and shrooms too, he is quite convinced mescaline is easily the best.

Apparently though it is a difficult/expensive drug to produce synthetically, which is why the market for it is essentially non-existent. Literally has anyone on this board ever taken synthetic mescaline? It's all cactus extraction nowadays, I guess the chemists like Nick Sand who was known to produce mesc along with MANY other psychs have left it behind and no one picked up the torch.

ive heard it is the best drug ever, besides the throwing up part.

I think the throwing up is more common with straight up peyote or drinking the cactus sludge brews. From what my step dad tells me who has done Mescaline (always synthetic microdots or pills) many many times in the 70's and 80's it was no different than acid or shrooms. Never any crazy puking like with the natural forms he said.

hmm thats pretty cool actualy, ive never in my life even came near synthetic. its something i hope to do before i die.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInverted
CNC Machinist/Greenthumb
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Star Flag
Re: what do you want right now? [Re: iStoner]
    #436078 - 06/22/10 10:18 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

My parents LOVED it.  They ate mushrooms, L as well, but they said Mesc was definitely the most intense and longest lasting.  Could be good or bad depends on how you look at it.  :shrug:

--------------------
Don't criticize what you can't understand

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: what do you want right now? [Re: Inverted]
    #436130 - 06/22/10 01:53 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Inverted said:
My parents LOVED it.  They ate mushrooms, L as well, but they said Mesc was definitely the most intense and longest lasting.  Could be good or bad depends on how you look at it.  :shrug:

i always heard mescaline was the mellowist yet really intense at the same time..
your lucky to have parents like that, my parents are diehard catholics and hate my drug use.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies