Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejuslikejesus
Your Name Is My Name Too
Male

Loc: Pennsylvania
Grow Room Setup
    #433686 - 06/16/10 03:19 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

I'm growning plants outside, although only one is really going well. Rookie mistakes I know I know. Things are getting a little risky outside, it's starting to smell a little bit it has big thick leaves. The others ones are shrimpy and suck, I mean really suck. However, this one is a motherfucking behemoth this shit is about a month old and it has leaves bigger than my hands I really mean it compared to the other this a nice plant it even looks nice. It has huge stems, anyway.

It's inspired me to move things indoors to a safer enviroment, however the whole process is a little confusing.

I understand a few things, actually I just need a list of products to buy.

My grow space unfortunately isn't very large, but I should be able to get 4-6 plants in it which is enough. I'm going to spend $300-$400, which I think should allow me to make a pretty nice grow lab for 6 plants so I'm trying to use the best things possible because with the amt of money I have these plants should be able to live well IMO tell me if I'm wrong.

I'm going to go down my list

Soil: Foxfarm Ocean Forest, my choice should I add anything to this other than the nutes I'm putting in cause this soil looks like it's real nice.

Pots: If anyone could direct me to some premium pots, if there are any? links please

Nutrients: Liquid Nute Trio Formula, if there's any other nute supplements I should add just tell me. Also any other nute adjusters that might come in handy please tell me.

Lights: This is where I'm utterly dumbfounded, can someone please tell me what I'm going to need. I know HID's are better than LED, and isn't it like 50 watts per plants? what would a 250-300 wat HID light cost and don't I need more than 1 type of light? price ranges?

Additional things I should get, PH testers, humidity testers, thermometers. That kind of stuff would help, if there's a place that has all this in one site. FANK YOU FANK YOU

Now, I like the seed I'm growing right now, but I want to switch to something better and even though it's a bit more money definetly feminized cause the space is so small i'd like to get 5 out 6 or 6 out 6 to be female.

The the plant can't be to bushy if it's tall that's better cause the ceiling of this closet is about 8-9 ft. but it's only about 2-3 ft. deep, but I may have an alternative closet to use or both it depends.

If anyone can link me some good seeds, definetly strong seeds a good one who people have tried.

--------------------
When answering a question I ask, feel free to elaborate, feel free to direct me to other threads and or internet resources. I WANT to hear good information, try to make it so I don't have to answer anymore questions. I've read a lot if I ask a question it's because I want to here more.

Edited by juslikejesus (06/16/10 03:41 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: THCeeds Marijuana Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom