Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

First experience with marijuana?
    #430612 - 06/09/10 11:08 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i can remember mine clearly.
I was 14 and at my girlfriends house on new years eve, we were in the garage with some friends of her sister, around 18 years old they all were. This dude pulled out this huge cone joint, the end gotta be an inch, and the smallest a normal size cigarette filter. damnnn the smell it gave off was like nothing ive smelt even to this day. It smelt different than all the weed ive ever smelt. i took two hits and was goneeeee, the taste was amazinggggg. i just melt thinking about this.

what was your experience?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleT-Rex
Herbsman
Male User Gallery

Loc: Devils Marbles Flag
Re: First experience with marijuana? [Re: iStoner]
    #430623 - 06/10/10 12:10 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I was about 15/16 drunk off my shit outback of my friends room, but he had a poolhouse at the back of his property.

We ran out of booze and decided it was the perfect excuse for me to try weed for the first time, but since he only smoked joints and we had no papers we had to smoke it out of an apple pipe :facepalm3:

I didn't actually get high but I passed out soon after.

The first time I actually got high was about half way through year11 at my new school, I was 16/17 and on my way to Physics when my friend intercepted me and asked if I would like to indulge in some 3paper goodness, so I accepted and we smoked it out in the park with his friend who had it. When the guy with the joint found out I had never actually been high before he decided that I got every second toke hahaha, so we all got fucked up and wandered around till my Math Methods teacher caught me and knew I was baked, but since the school is pretty...  hippy I would say, he just told me to go home and do homework or somthing lol

--------------------

InvisibleiStoner
Astral Beast
Male

Re: First experience with marijuana? [Re: T-Rex]
    #430630 - 06/10/10 12:39 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

haha love it that they just sent you home to do home work.
when i was baked at school, the teacher would just stare me down, and ask if i was high. id be like "fuck yeah dude,  :awehigh:"
ahhhh, the good ol' days.

--------------------

Edited by iStoner (06/10/10 12:40 AM)

OfflineTomCollins

#430636 - 06/10/10 01:53 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I was like 15/16 and I had bought this huge acrylic bong for really cheap that originally, me and a bunch of friends were just going to try and smoke tobacco and herb shit out of, but one of them had weed and brought it with. We got high as fucking kites, and I remember we watched this and could not stop laughing for fucking hours.

My dad walked in when we were ripping the bong, and said he was checking in to make sure we weren't drinking or anything cuz he heard lots of laughter. :lmafo: Didn't even notice the massive, gigantic red water pipe, gushing smoke that smelt like the devils crotch. :facepalm: Though I wonder what his stance is on pot, because he use to clean my ash tray and shit in my room, and sometimes I would leave my bong out and everything and we wouldn't say anything. :shrug:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineApollo2k
A guy, nothing more.
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: First experience with marijuana? [Re: TomCollins]
    #430638 - 06/10/10 02:29 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Well...
I was 13, I woke up in the middle of the night. And decided to go on the computer, as I was walking down I smelled this "weird smell" And my sister, her best friend and he boyfriend were all smoking out of this apple.
:whoo:
They were all shit faced watched tourrets guy.
They were all laughing so hard, and I wondered why because they've all seen it before. But they handed the pipe to me, but I didn't know how to light it. So my sisters friend shotgunned it with me.
At the end of the night I got my 1st BJ, toke of reefer, and great experience.
:vaped:  :awesomenod:

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: First experience with marijuana? [Re: Apollo2k]
    #430640 - 06/10/10 02:49 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

dam ur sister has kewl friends she even gave u a bj lol

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

Re: First experience with marijuana? [Re: Coaster]
    #430641 - 06/10/10 02:56 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I bet she was ugly  :coaster:

OfflineApollo2k
A guy, nothing more.
Male

Loc: Flag
    #430652 - 06/10/10 04:16 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Who cares, I was fried to the bone.
:awehigh:

--------------------

OfflineTomCollins

Re: First experience with marijuana? [Re: Apollo2k]
    #430655 - 06/10/10 04:29 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Apollo2k said:
Who cares, I was fried to the bone.
:awehigh:

Then she broke yer bone! :lolsy:

--------------------
andyistic said:
Ok so let me bring you idiots up to speed.
The admins are tired of this shitfest being made the joke of the weed community on the Internet.

OfflineRasJeph
Psycho Pete
Male

Loc: Bumfuckt Egypt
    #430660 - 06/10/10 06:33 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I was 12 or just 13. Had a friend who had been smoking since like 4th grade (serious...his parents didn't give a fuck. He always stole their shit). We got to school and there were a bunch of cops around because someone called in a bomb threat. My friend Wayne was like "oh fuck everyone take some of my stash".

I went to give it back to him later, but he told me to just keep it. It was the most lime-green weed I have ever seen in my life. I got mad high from it too (I assume because I had already known how to smoke cigarettes) and never looked back haha.

I didn't start to smoke heavily until I was about 15. Bought 5 grams and smoked all of it with 2 other people who hadn't ever smoked before. Thats the only day I ever smoked so much that I just kinda blacked out parts of the day hahaah.

Also, Wayne is gone now. He got caught clam baking in a trailer with another kid and his 8 year old brother about a month after my story up there. Child services took both of them away, and I haven't heard from him since. I've tried to look him up on facebook and other things, but I assume hes dead. Theres no internet record of him what-so-ever lol.

--------------------
Of course it's happening inside your head.
Why should that mean it isn't real?

OfflineMFDoom666
trash hoarder
Male User Gallery

Loc: emerica
    #430729 - 06/10/10 11:10 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

when i was twelve i went to the local water tower with my neighbors and we smoked a blunt.

i came prepared with a big ass bag of chips and we went to a buddies house and made regular brownies to munch on while we played diablo.

good times in the neighborhood.

--------------------

FurrowedBrow said:

They should teach african engineering at the college level.  mcgyver 101

Harry_Ba11sach said:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

OfflineKing Koopa
Natty
 User Gallery

#430731 - 06/10/10 11:26 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I was skipping school in some woods beside the school. There were some grungy cultured white folks out there at the time passing around a cardboard/taped piped smoking the dirtiest shit i've ever came across. I knew some of them so I chatted up a bit. When the pipe came to me they asked if i schmoked before, I said said yes and "attempted" to hit the pipe. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing so I hit it like 6 times wasting their TWEEDS until they bitched me out for clearing a full bowl. I lol'd and didn't want to hit it anymore. I wasn't high just hungry as shit. In fact I was so hungry, I risked my freedom to hit up the vending machines inside the school to get some munchies. :lol:

I was 15 in the 10th grade.

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.

The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for A.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. A.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds