Home | Community | Message Board


Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Could someone shed some light on this pic?
    #419244 -

Just saw this while on facebook and my first thought was mold, but I've been searching for about a half an hour now and haven't found anything that looks even remotely similar. The caption on the pic says 'Albino Buds' but in 7 years of smoking weed, I've never seen anything like it. I'm a CO MMJ patient, so I'm definitely not naive when it comes to most weed. 


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could someone shed some light on this pic? [Re: Projekt420]
    #419245 -

very freaking odd man.... I've never seen anything like that. A less blurry pic would be needed to really figure out if that's mold or trichomes or what...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could someone shed some light on this pic? [Re: Projekt420]
    #419247 -

woah, never seen anything like that myself

I have seen black bud however :shrug:


--------------------
:bonghit:
Glass By: US Tubes, ZOB, Roor.de, Sheldon Black, Jerome Baker, Medicali, Kennaroo, Sand, Alex K, Local and Unknown Artists

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could someone shed some light on this pic? [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #419268 -

Wow.:vaped:


--------------------
The Kratom Report...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could someone shed some light on this pic? [Re: Dr. Siekadellyk]
    #419276 -

it has a lot of the same characteristics as the other bud and i looked at it quickly in gimp and it may be some type of overlay or something

doesnt seem to be...i dont know neeed a picture better one anyway


--------------------
Suck my balls America

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could someone shed some light on this pic? [Re: mhbound]
    #422056 -

Never seen it in person but I have heard of it. Looks delicious :bongload:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could someone shed some light on this pic? [Re: Dephect]
    #422550 -

I can't believe that is real, probably photo shopped


--------------------
When answering a question I ask, feel free to elaborate, feel free to direct me to other threads and or internet resources. I WANT to hear good information, try to make it so I don't have to answer anymore questions. I've read a lot if I ask a question it's because I want to here more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Could someone shed some light on this pic? [Re: juslikejesus]
    #422981 -

There is albino everything out there. Sometimes its rare but its still a trait that is out there.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* First Grow, Various Problems, Setup Issues, Need Advice(lots of pics) Shadow420 3,259 2 10/13/09 01:55 AM
by mhbound
* How about some pics?
( 1 2 all )
ethnoguy 19,921 26 12/03/10 02:33 AM
by muse42
* wartered last night, woke up today and found problems - W/ pics Pilze 6,303 19 12/14/09 07:27 PM
by Acidic_Sloth
* Is this a deficiency or bug? pics trombon84 4,798 16 11/03/09 02:11 AM
by m3kgt
* transparent/brown spots on leaves, now burnt tips. pics. C12 4,087 5 07/16/08 10:12 PM
by C12
* supporting william (pics added) Mud 3,123 4 11/20/09 01:15 AM
by Mud
* Browning leaves. help plz. Pics of leaves/plant!! Nonstop_Smokin 3,329 1 03/26/09 03:32 PM
by Dr. Penguin
* magnessium definciency? pic's now
( 1 2 all )
pha3r0 11,595 29 12/30/09 07:22 PM
by TomCollins

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: FurrowedBrow, Magash, Data, Dr. Siekadellyk, phychotron
2,485 topic views. 0 members, 2,297 guests and 128 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 16 queries.