Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Gold Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNonstop_Smokin

Browning leaves. help plz. Pics of leaves/plant!!
    #209091 - 03/26/09 10:40 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

(First Grow, btw)...I am growing a bag seed in an aerogarden pro200(closet grow about ~3' depth, ~5' wide, and easily 7' tall), and the tips of my leaves are turning brown. I first thought the lights were too close (not sure what kind of lights aerogardens use, but they put of a mild amount of heat) but it has only been one day and if it is not the lights I would not want to wait  to figure out what it is. Also, the rigged sides of the leaves are brown on some of them. I have been growing for just under 3 weeks so far and I have changed the water well once since I originally filled it up. The directions on the aerogarden. Tell me to put new nutes in every water change(2 week intervals). I do not have pics yet, and do not know the name of the nutes (comes with small nutes and large nutes and tells me to start usinglarge nutes at third time water is added) Do not know the pH. do not have a tester for it... can you helpme from this info, just? I will post pics in about half an hour but if at all possible, help.me. I do not want to lose my first plant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDr. Penguin
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Browning leaves. help plz. Pics of leaves/plant!! [Re: Nonstop_Smokin]
    #209161 - 03/26/09 01:32 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

First things first, let me refer you to this thread about using aerogardens to grow cannabis.

Secondly if you ever expect to grow hydroponically, you will need a way to test your Ph. Go to a hydro store and buy a Ph control kit that will include a Ph drop test, Ph up, and Ph down; it will only cost about 10$-15$. Next you are going to need to buy your own nutrients because without knowing what is in yours, you have absolutely no way of knowing what could be wrong with your plants.

--------------------
* My Cab
* How to Build a Grow Tent
* Fan Speed Control 101
* Easy Butane Extraction

Not responsible for advice not taken.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale