Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Growery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

got pulled over today...worth a read..
    #419478 - 05/17/10 09:59 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

yea so im going down the street into town and i come around the corrner and there is a k-9 unit pulls out and starts creaping down the road.. i follow behind him for a light. the next light he pulls over like he is parking.. then pulls right behind me..follows me for a light or 2 then turns left... i stop at the store and get some trashbags as im getting in my car the cop passes me just as i sit.. so i see him pull over like he is going to turn and... fucker jumps behind me again.. this time he pulls me over...

reason #1..i had stuff hanging from my mirror(glasses and a maple leaf freashner..

reason #2.. my sticker for my tag is on the wrong side????????(i took the stuff off the mirror like ok but i looked at him like wtf?!?!?!)

so it goes license registration and proof of ins..... (fyi i dont have a legal license i dont think..) i go here is proof and reg but i dont kno where my license is.. this is the only id i got on me sir(my permit to carry a fire arm).. so he asks birthday and address..i tell him.. he goes hold on a min... i wait for like 5 min.. he comes back hands me my stuff and says you know ur pa license is expired in 08 i says yea.. well u got a license anywhere else?/ i go yea florida.. its in order?? i go yea.. he goes have a nice day and get ur stuff changed over..  he pulls off...

sooo i should be in some sort of trouble right now i think.. not writing in here...lol even tho i know i have no license and i probably should have been searched for a firearm i did not have on me at the time i got away with nothing but a bad nervous system now... glad i got some nugs earlier today(dropped off lol)

--------------------
Everyone are you ready for doom,
Because I've blackened the sun,
And I've bloodied the moon.
I bring gloom when I step in the room,
With the fumes of a tomb.
flowers bloom when Im taken away
:rofldrunk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCoaster
I'm Back Baby
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sativa Central Flag
Re: got pulled over today...worth a read.. [Re: lostinbq]
    #419480 - 05/17/10 10:04 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sooo i should be in some sort of trouble right now i think.

if u didnt sign a yellow paper ur golden :royalrainbow:

--------------------

InvisibleFurrowedBrowM
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Loc: Carpal Tunnel
Re: got pulled over today...worth a read.. [Re: Coaster]
    #419481 - 05/17/10 10:09 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

A poll to help soften the floozies for the beachwear.
How did the cop do?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (05/17/10 10:09 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!
The Growery's Herb Museum (post #24)
I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson ~

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
Re: got pulled over today...worth a read.. [Re: Coaster]
    #419519 - 05/17/10 11:15 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Coaster said:
Quote:

sooo i should be in some sort of trouble right now i think.

if u didnt sign a yellow paper ur golden :royalrainbow:

That.

Welcome by the way, never seen you before. :getstoned:

And if you had your CCW for the gun on you, even if he saw it, you're good right?  Or do you have to have a valid license with the CCW?  (I'm getting mine within the next year or so, that's why I'm asking.)

--------------------

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: got pulled over today...worth a read.. [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #419561 - 05/18/10 12:12 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

yea the ccw is legal and all but not my license.. and yea if i had it and he saw it id be fine unless i was getting arrested for no license.

its easy to get here $25 and 15 min later i was good =)

i have a state id thats how i got my ccw..

--------------------

Edited by lostinbq (05/18/10 12:15 AM)

InvisibleFarBeyondDriven
Truthfully, I'm a bullshitter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Greenbow, Alabama
    #419565 - 05/18/10 12:25 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

lostinbq said:
yea the ccw is legal and all but not my license.. and yea if i had it and he saw it id be fine unless i was getting arrested for no license.

its easy to get here $25 and 15 min later i was good =)

i have a state id thats how i got my ccw..

Ok, I gotcha.  Glad it worked out:thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: got pulled over today...worth a read.. [Re: FarBeyondDriven]
    #420326 - 05/19/10 12:04 PM (13 years, 10 months ago)

TY.. yea i did not need to sit in jail or have to pay an arm and leg in fines.. lol so in a recap take ur stuff off ur rear view mirror unless u want to be hassled and even get a fine...  i also think that it says in there computer that i got a Florida license and thay cant really check on it cous i got pulled over in my car with Florida tags 2 years ago (reason was my car was too loud...) lol me and my brother in law actually started to laugh at the cop when he told me to fix it...( in Florida once ur car is inspected anything can fall off and not get in trouble as long as it passes the next inspection.. i e  i had no muffler ha ha..) so the cops in this town have nothing to do but bother ppl... and hope to pull over a car load of druggies.. so thats why i think he just asked me if i had a valid licens cous he cant check that shit.. hoary for the backwater towns.. maby trueherbcrystal should go to collage here lol.. thay might just have harassed him..

--------------------

OfflineTripp420
WAT?
Male User Gallery

#420822 - 05/20/10 12:14 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

lostinbq said:
yea so im going down the street into town and i come around the corrner and there is a k-9 unit pulls out and starts creaping down the road.. i follow behind him for a light. the next light he pulls over like he is parking.. then pulls right behind me..follows me for a light or 2 then turns left... i stop at the store and get some trashbags as im getting in my car the cop passes me just as i sit.. so i see him pull over like he is going to turn and... fucker jumps behind me again.. this time he pulls me over...

reason #1..i had stuff hanging from my mirror(glasses and a maple leaf freashner..

reason #2.. my sticker for my tag is on the wrong side????????(i took the stuff off the mirror like ok but i looked at him like wtf?!?!?!)

so it goes license registration and proof of ins..... (fyi i dont have a legal license i dont think..) i go here is proof and reg but i dont kno where my license is.. this is the only id i got on me sir(my permit to carry a fire arm).. so he asks birthday and address..i tell him.. he goes hold on a min... i wait for like 5 min.. he comes back hands me my stuff and says you know ur pa license is expired in 08 i says yea.. well u got a license anywhere else?/ i go yea florida.. its in order?? i go yea.. he goes have a nice day and get ur stuff changed over..  he pulls off...

sooo i should be in some sort of trouble right now i think.. not writing in here...lol even tho i know i have no license and i probably should have been searched for a firearm i did not have on me at the time i got away with nothing but a bad nervous system now... glad i got some nugs earlier today(dropped off lol)

I know someone who used his "Nevada Department of Agriculture" card as ID all the time.
So cheesy.

--------------------

OfflineApollo2k
A guy, nothing more.
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: got pulled over today...worth a read.. [Re: Tripp420]
    #420857 - 05/20/10 12:46 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

eh.
:albundy:

--------------------

Offlinelostinbq
!!!STARNGE!!!!

Re: got pulled over today...worth a read.. [Re: Apollo2k]
    #420901 - 05/20/10 05:56 AM (13 years, 10 months ago)

yea over the years i have seen that the cops tend to be a lil nicer if they know who they are talking to at least..

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale